Author Topic: Frank Zane Leg Blaster  (Read 5904 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Frank Zane Leg Blaster
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:07:33 AM »
always wanted to buy one..anyone had good results with it ?
http://www.frankzane.com/EQUIPMENT.htm

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: Frank Zane Leg Blaster
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 03:22:50 AM »

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 11:19:10 AM »
It was first known as Moore's leg Blaster. Bob Moore came up with it and he sold it through Iron Man magazine. I guess Zane brought the rights and now it's known as  Zane's leg blaster. I have never used it. I really would like to try it but the price is to high.

I found a great method of doing squats but it's really rarely used. It's dumbbell squats. I know most guys will say how can I find two dumbbells big enough? Holding the dumbbells at your sides using straps for grip, squat with your back upright.  Don't dead lift the weight. Squat with your back upright and when the bells come within a couple of inches of the ground you will be in a deep upright squat. You won't be able to use a lot of weight if you are doing it right. Do sets of 12 and you will be breathing like a race horse and your thighs will be on fire. If you bend over and deadlift the weight while going shallow you are not doing the exercise right.  

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2013, 01:55:53 AM »
It was first known as Moore's leg Blaster. Bob Moore came up with it and he sold it through Iron Man magazine. I guess Zane brought the rights and now it's known as  Zane's leg blaster. I have never used it. I really would like to try it but the price is to high.

I found a great method of doing squats but it's really rarely used. It's dumbbell squats. I know most guys will say how can I find two dumbbells big enough? Holding the dumbbells at your sides using straps squat with your back upright.  Don't dead lift the weight. Squat with your back upright and when the bells come within a couple of inches of the ground you will be in a deep upright squat. You won't be able to use a lot of weight if you are doing it right. Do sets of 12 and you will be breathing like a race horse and your thighs will be on fire. If you bend over and deadlift the weight while going shallow you are not doing the exercise right. 
Thank you oldtimer..i never knew it was known as a Moore´s leg blaster. It is very expensive but not a bad idea. Dumbbell squats i like too they really are a very overlooked exercise... great if you have a lower back  problem or if you can´t hold a Barbell on your shoulders/trap area.