Author Topic: How do you like your coffee?  (Read 4248 times)

marty31672

• Getbig IV
Re: How do you like your coffee?
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 01:10:43 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »
my wife used to put 2 spoons of sweet creme in mine
sometimes i would drink a second cup even

Wow, glad to see you back Marty. How is everything going with the wife and your MMA career? I know you and your wife had some bumpy times because you were going to the strip club too much. How did everything work out?
X

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 01:14:21 PM »
Wow, glad to see you back Marty. How is everything going with the wife and your MMA career? I know you and your wife had some bumpy times because you were going to the strip club too much. How did everything work out?

x2

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 01:17:46 PM »
  With Cream and Sugar. 17 cups though?

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 01:31:29 PM »

Hi Friend. my wife moved to be near her family. i am doing pretty good, i am staying active in my church.
i still write to my wife and we continue to pray for each other.

i dont go the strip club anymore. at first it was fun and all of the girls really liked me but i think it may have been more about the money.
none of the girls at the dance clubs pay any attention to me  :( but there are a few i talk to in my church but more as a friend and mentor.
i do miss my wife.

how do you like your coffee SF1900? it's not as good now as when my wife used to make it for me.
sometimes i go to starbucks and get a coffee there. they will even put a pump of syrup flavor into it if you ask them to. pretty neat

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 01:53:34 PM »
Is "how do you like your coffee?" code for something?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Hi Friend. my wife moved to be near her family. i am doing pretty good, i am staying active in my church.

i dont go the strip club anymore. at first it was fun and all of the girls really liked me but i think it may have been more about the money.
none of the girls at the dance clubs pay any attention to me  :( but there are a few i talk to in my church but more as a friend and mentor.
i do miss my wife.

how do you like your coffee SF1900? it's not as good now as when my wife used to make it for me.
sometimes i go to starbucks and get a coffee there. they will even put a pump of syrup flavor into it if you ask them to. pretty neat

Hey Marty, thanks for writing back. Sometimes separation is the best thing, though it may hurt, it may be best in the end. Maybe some time apart is what you and your wife need. You know the old saying, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." Its also good that you write to your wife and pray for each other. Keep those bonds as strong as possible.

Marty, I do not like clubs. I do not think its a good place to meet women. You do not seem like the type of guy who would enjoy dance clubs, so probably best to go elsewhere. Church is always a good place to meet women.

I actually like the white chocolate mocha from starbucks, though I am partial to the coffee at Dunkin Donuts. I highly recommend mcdonalds coffee. Best I ever had!

Marty, you should not leave GB for such an extended period of time, though I understand you had to find yourself. Getbig is a place that will offer you support. You have friends here, like Hulkotron and myself.

Your Friend,

Sf1900
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 02:08:30 PM »
I know it is very un 'merican of me. But I don't like coffee i prefer green tea. ;D

Risky business.

ozman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2013, 02:11:08 PM »
Short black

With one equal

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 02:12:49 PM »
I like my coffe like I like my women...

hot and strong

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 02:55:02 PM »
Hey Marty, thanks for writing back.
;D

Hope all is well, marty!
R

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 07:04:10 PM »
I can't stand black coffee, I have mine with soy milk.  And extra Hot!  No sugar unless I order a mocha, then I will add one teaspoon of raw sugar. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 07:05:39 PM »
I can't stand black coffee, I have mine with soy milk.  And extra Hot!  No sugar unless I order a mocha, then I will add one teaspoon of raw sugar. 

I don't know much about Soy, but I don't feel comfortable consuming it based on stuff I've read that may or may not be true?

I buy Almond milk. (no homo)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 07:08:54 PM »

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 07:09:52 PM »
I don't know much about Soy, but I don't feel comfortable consuming it based on stuff I've read that may or may not be true?

I buy Almond milk. (no homo)
Dairy bloats me and I like the nutty taste of soy milk.  I only drink it in my coffee though.  I might look for almond milk though, it sounds nice.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2013, 07:14:43 PM »

i do miss my wife.

none of the girls at the dance clubs pay any attention to me  :( but there are a few i talk to in my church but more as a friend and mentor.

I hope so...crikey  :-X

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2013, 07:43:51 PM »
Dark roast warm or cold with a bit of powdered creamer, don`t really like it to be hot. I go through almost 2 pots of the stuff a day.  Coffee or water is pretty much all I ever drink.

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2013, 08:04:10 PM »
Dark roast luke warm. I drink way too much also. A few cups in the morning and 1 after lunch.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2013, 08:05:55 PM »
I too like Mcdonalds coffee, surprisingly good

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 01:03:17 AM »
Any kind of coffee suits me, as long as I have my sweetener tabs with me. ;-D lately ive been drinkin filter coffee and hot/cold espressos.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 01:09:08 AM »
+

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2013, 01:22:31 AM »
+

French press!!!!

You're the winner in this thread!

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 01:50:06 AM »
no milk no sugar just coffee

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2013, 01:52:39 AM »
French press!!!!

You're the winner in this thread!

'French press', to keep this thread bodybuilding related  ;)
Here in Europe we call it a cafetičre. Combined with fresh ground beans, it's -IMO- the best way to get the maximum aroma intensity from your coffee.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2013, 02:26:57 AM »