Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89911 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I was on a big bulk. And show more respect for a bodybuilder/coach, BOY.

fuck you. Don't call me boy.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
fuck you. Don't call me boy.

Hehe, no thanks, I don't want you although you're offering. And I'll call you whatever I like, BOY. :-*

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

now go fuck yourself

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

now go fuck yourself

Ah, fuck the videos and fuck you too. ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

booty

• Getbig V
Do u wish he gave u his seed?
No I don't find Ronnie physically attractive.  I don't want his seed. 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I can't see that fuckin' crap you posted.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Ronnie is a true getbigger!

Raw, no condom and no pulling up..all day, every day.

Pulling out restricts muscle growth

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I can't see that fuckin' crap you posted.

I bet you came after seeing this

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
::)

how the fuck can ronnie be irresponsible, when all of those WOMEN (not girls) have/had access to the same pill Alti and Christine had?

Yeah, this is all Ronnie's fault.  That's what all women say, or fags, who haven't had a woman.

what i mean by the southern way is, have one of those women filed for child support?  HELL NO!  But that's Ronnie's fault too.  ::)

Ronnie is like Muscletech he pays them in Supplements

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

Raw, no condom, no pulling out

That's what Ronnie Coleman said

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Joe Weider pays Ronnie to make more offspring with genetics fit for FLEX or fitness magazines.
It's survival of the fittest - with a little financial help.

It's kind of like Ron Avidan paying Tito24 to post; the above is just in another area.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Yes, but what about their IQ?  Well below average.

these kids hit the genetic lottery.

Upon birth, they will have more visible veins and better muscle bellies than I do.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Yes, but what about their IQ?  Well below average.

Doesn't matter in this postmodern world. They can be famous on Getbig.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Your never ending excuses are getting tired.  Ronnie KNOWS right from wrong.

you replicate what you know, chances are that Ronnie's father was a "seed spreader", and only showed up from time to time (not being a real "father") and his mother was "ok" with it. Then you may have other women related to Ronnie or that he saw when growing up, doing the same thing. So, that showed him that it was ok. I wouldn't know this for certain, but it's pure speculation.

This is the same reason why many dudes in the inner city have 6 kids, and no job, and the females have 1 or more kids and the father is not around, or by multiple men. They were taught this by observation as a child, so they replicate it.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I bet you came after seeing this

Nope, I couldn't even see it. My Youtube wasn't working then and I sure am not going to see the video now though my Youtube's back up. 8)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Has ronnie even come out and said these are his kids?
I knew he has an older daughter wheich he has confirmed
choice is an illusion

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Nope, I couldn't even see it. My Youtube wasn't working then and I sure am not going to see the video now though my Youtube's back up. 8)

Prob because you're using Chrome (recent known issue). I'm sure that you're way too curious  ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Prob because you're using Chrome (recent known issue). I'm sure that you're way too curious  ;)

Yeah, right. I don't even know what the videos are about. ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Yeah, right. I don't even know what the videos are about. ::)

Secrets of the pros. Go watch it once you have the chance, thank me later  :-*

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.
you should be happy that one of gods miracles gave you the time of day

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".
shut your mouth you distasteful harlot

ronnie coleman is a god fearing mountain of ebony muscle and unshakable faith in the lord

since he was put on the earth to become the best bodybuilder the world has ever seen it is only understandable his testosterone levels were off the charts and so he was easily taken advantage of for sexual favors by unquenchable lustful whores such as yourself

stop disgracing yourself any further and depart from us you revolting piece of shit

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Your never ending excuses are getting tired.  Ronnie KNOWS right from wrong.

nonesuch...
It's called a line of thought. Most people do as they have been taught, raised, or observed. Just like you.
An excuse is this:
Teacher: "Why didn't you do your homework?"
Student: "Well, because I had hockey practice."
Teacher: "Hockey practice doesn't come before doing your homework."

There is no reason for that child to do his homework.

People who do like Ronnie (and I don't know if this is the case) many times have been raised in an environment that this behavior is acceptable, so in his mind this is "ok" it is "right". If he can pay for them, why not?  
I was raised that being a father means that you are a full time parent. You teach the child on how to grow up to be an responsible adult, and hopefully, that child will do the same with his son.

When you see me who have 6 kids and no job, and don't see anything wrong with it, it was what they were raised around, and that is "right"to them, not "wrong". Having responsibilities was never taught to them.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
shut your mouth you distasteful harlot

ronnie coleman is a god fearing mountain of ebony muscle and unshakable faith in the lord

since he was put on the earth to become the best bodybuilder the world has ever seen it is only understandable his testosterone levels were off the charts and so he was easily taken advantage of for sexual favors by unquenchable lustful whores such as yourself

stop disgracing yourself any further and depart from us you revolting piece of shit

Yea, the LORD is good indeed.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Yea, the LORD is good indeed.
praise master jesus