Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 27, 2014, 06:39:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 18118 times)
FitnessFrenzy
Getbig V

Team Musclecenter

« Reply #200 on: February 05, 2013, 08:28:21 AM »

Report to moderator   Logged
_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

« Reply #201 on: February 05, 2013, 08:44:26 AM »

Heard his brother is playing in a band.

[
Rudee
Getbig V

« Reply #202 on: February 05, 2013, 09:32:02 AM »

That is one ugly looking woman.
Alti Bautista
Getbig II

Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead

« Reply #203 on: February 05, 2013, 10:04:02 AM »

CLEARLY EVERYONE MISSED THE POINT I WAS INTENDING TO MAKE... since you were all too busy dick riding Ronnie. First I never claimed to be of ANY religion. I believe in God. I live my life as best as possible. Treating all with respect & kindness. I don't publicly thank God for all he has blessed me with including the bad times Ive been thru. I simply see all bad as a good in disguise. So my point was that it doesn't matter whether u give praise to God, go to church 2-3 times a week pay ur tides.. when all u do is lie, call yourself God's favorite, hurt other people's feelings and on top not even apologize or acknowledge any of it!!  That's not Godly. But of course your all going to somehow turn this around...... Ok guys ur turn...

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!
Stormspirit
Getbig IV

« Reply #204 on: February 05, 2013, 10:21:31 AM »

CLEARLY EVERYONE MISSED THE POINT I WAS INTENDING TO MAKE... since you were all too busy dick riding Ronnie. First I never claimed to be of ANY religion. I believe in God. I live my life as best as possible. Treating all with respect & kindness. I don't publicly thank God for all he has blessed me with including the bad times Ive been thru. I simply see all bad as a good in disguise. So my point was that it doesn't matter whether u give praise to God, go to church 2-3 times a week pay ur tides.. when all u do is lie, call yourself God's favorite, hurt other people's feelings and on top not even apologize or acknowledge any of it!!  That's not Godly. But of course your all going to somehow turn this around...... Ok guys ur turn...
I remember we chatted a quite few times in 04' or 05' when getbig had a chat room, you worshiped the ground Ronnie walked on.   You told me he wore socks to bed and had a massive penis, also that you baked potatoes for him to eat as french fries.
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #205 on: February 05, 2013, 10:26:19 AM »

Anyone else craving "Chunky Monkey" ice cream?
 Roll Eyes
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #206 on: February 05, 2013, 10:52:19 AM »

do you miss it?
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #207 on: February 05, 2013, 03:29:56 PM »

I remember we chatted a quite few times in 04' or 05' when getbig had a chat room, you worshiped the ground Ronnie walked on.   You told me he wore socks to bed and had a massive penis, also that you baked potatoes for him to eat as french fries.

She sounds classy.

A
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #208 on: February 05, 2013, 04:49:35 PM »

Only a dude with gay tendencies would date/sleep with a woman who looks like a man. I like Ron but I can't let that slide.
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #209 on: February 05, 2013, 05:12:08 PM »

What if God's will was for Mr Olympia, the greatest man on earth, to spread his seed far and wide. How the fuck do you not know that's God's will. Plus Ronnie has 8 kids, Dorian 2, Ronnie's just making sure Dorian never catches him. Yehhh Buddy...
Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #210 on: February 05, 2013, 05:13:28 PM »

What if God's will was for Mr Olympia, the greatest man on earth, to spread his seed far and wide. How the fuck do you not know that's God's will. Plus Ronnie has 8 kids, Dorian 2, Ronnie's just making sure Dorian never catches him. Yehhh Buddy...
I weep for humanity.
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

« Reply #211 on: February 05, 2013, 05:27:53 PM »

We know that because adultery's a sin of course as is fornication. Why not try reading the Bible sometime to know what God thinks?
The Grim Lifter
Getbig IV

« Reply #212 on: February 05, 2013, 05:30:34 PM »

We know that because adultery's a sin of course as is fornication. Why not try reading the Bible sometime to know what God thinks?

Fuck the bible i read getbig
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #213 on: February 05, 2013, 05:31:56 PM »

Fuck the bible i read getbig

That's precisely why you should read the Bible; Getbig won't give you shit.
Mr.1derful
Getbig IV

Stephen Harper hides in broom closets.

« Reply #214 on: February 05, 2013, 07:19:39 PM »

It wasn't God's will for Ronnie to dress as Moses, I'm fairly confident of that.
Rajkapoor
Getbig III

« Reply #215 on: February 06, 2013, 08:44:15 AM »

master jesus died for our sins it's ok
i hate his type of Hippocratic assholes.only talk about religion to make them look good.i dont think jesus died for anyone,s sins and neither he can save anyone to burn in hell.what we do in life echoes eternity.he will pay for his own sins....only if u have belief dont bother otherwise.
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #216 on: February 06, 2013, 08:45:16 AM »

i hate his type of Hippocratic assholes.only talk about religion to make them look good.i dont think jesus died for anyone,s sins and neither he can save anyone to burn in hell.what we do in life echoes eternity.he will pay for his own sins....only if u have belief dont bother otherwise.
that's the story
Ronnie Rep
Competitors
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #217 on: February 06, 2013, 11:12:48 AM »

How would you know what God thinks, the Bible was written by man!
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #218 on: February 06, 2013, 11:16:54 AM »

How would you know what God thinks, the Bible was written by man!

No, the Bible was written by God Himself. Man were inspired by God to pen His very own words. I thought everyone knew that.
dogma5914
Getbig II

« Reply #219 on: February 06, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »

wait so ronnie coleman's girlfriend is pregnant which gets onto getbig and his ex girlfriend from over 5 years ago comes in to talk about Ronnie. Damn, Ronnie had you sprung for him I see huh Smiley
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #220 on: February 06, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »

That's precisely why you should read the Bible; Getbig won't give you shit.

Than WTF are you doing here? So far I haven't noticed any Christianity in your posts.
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

« Reply #221 on: February 06, 2013, 11:49:48 AM »

Than WTF are you doing here? So far I haven't noticed any Christianity in your posts.

I'm here to turn the wicked from their evil way. I tried to warn you about your lustful proclivities but you wouldn't budge from your perversity.
DroppingPlates
Getbig V

Where are my brave brothers and sisters?

« Reply #222 on: February 06, 2013, 12:02:00 PM »

Grin
clownbaby
Getbig III

get licked

« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2013, 03:18:51 PM »

Only a dude with gay tendencies would date/sleep with a woman who looks like a man. I like Ron but I can't let that slide.

shizzo are you suggesting that this would be tbombz ideal couple to be involved in a polyamorous relationship with?
mr.turbo
Getbig IV

Team Freedom

« Reply #224 on: February 06, 2013, 08:09:48 PM »

Must have been "My Name is Earl"

hmmm I wonder what is Ronnie's favorite show? 

"
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!