Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89754 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

Rudee

• Getbig V

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
CLEARLY EVERYONE MISSED THE POINT I WAS INTENDING TO MAKE... since you were all too busy dick riding Ronnie. First I never claimed to be of ANY religion. I believe in God. I live my life as best as possible. Treating all with respect & kindness. I don't publicly thank God for all he has blessed me with including the bad times Ive been thru. I simply see all bad as a good in disguise. So my point was that it doesn't matter whether u give praise to God, go to church 2-3 times a week pay ur tides.. when all u do is lie, call yourself God's favorite, hurt other people's feelings and on top not even apologize or acknowledge any of it!!  That's not Godly. But of course your all going to somehow turn this around...... Ok guys ur turn...
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Stormspirit

• Getbig IV
CLEARLY EVERYONE MISSED THE POINT I WAS INTENDING TO MAKE... since you were all too busy dick riding Ronnie. First I never claimed to be of ANY religion. I believe in God. I live my life as best as possible. Treating all with respect & kindness. I don't publicly thank God for all he has blessed me with including the bad times Ive been thru. I simply see all bad as a good in disguise. So my point was that it doesn't matter whether u give praise to God, go to church 2-3 times a week pay ur tides.. when all u do is lie, call yourself God's favorite, hurt other people's feelings and on top not even apologize or acknowledge any of it!!  That's not Godly. But of course your all going to somehow turn this around...... Ok guys ur turn...
I remember we chatted a quite few times in 04' or 05' when getbig had a chat room, you worshiped the ground Ronnie walked on.   You told me he wore socks to bed and had a massive penis, also that you baked potatoes for him to eat as french fries.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

Anyone else craving "Chunky Monkey" ice cream?
 ::)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
do you miss it?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I remember we chatted a quite few times in 04' or 05' when getbig had a chat room, you worshiped the ground Ronnie walked on.   You told me he wore socks to bed and had a massive penis, also that you baked potatoes for him to eat as french fries.

She sounds classy.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Only a dude with gay tendencies would date/sleep with a woman who looks like a man. I like Ron but I can't let that slide.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV

What if God's will was for Mr Olympia, the greatest man on earth, to spread his seed far and wide. How the fuck do you not know that's God's will. Plus Ronnie has 8 kids, Dorian 2, Ronnie's just making sure Dorian never catches him. Yehhh Buddy...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
What if God's will was for Mr Olympia, the greatest man on earth, to spread his seed far and wide. How the fuck do you not know that's God's will. Plus Ronnie has 8 kids, Dorian 2, Ronnie's just making sure Dorian never catches him. Yehhh Buddy...
I weep for humanity.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

We know that because adultery's a sin of course as is fornication. Why not try reading the Bible sometime to know what God thinks?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
We know that because adultery's a sin of course as is fornication. Why not try reading the Bible sometime to know what God thinks?

Fuck the bible i read getbig

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Fuck the bible i read getbig

That's precisely why you should read the Bible; Getbig won't give you shit.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V

It wasn't God's will for Ronnie to dress as Moses, I'm fairly confident of that.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
master jesus died for our sins it's ok
i hate his type of Hippocratic assholes.only talk about religion to make them look good.i dont think jesus died for anyone,s sins and neither he can save anyone to burn in hell.what we do in life echoes eternity.he will pay for his own sins....only if u have belief dont bother otherwise.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i hate his type of Hippocratic assholes.only talk about religion to make them look good.i dont think jesus died for anyone,s sins and neither he can save anyone to burn in hell.what we do in life echoes eternity.he will pay for his own sins....only if u have belief dont bother otherwise.
that's the story

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How would you know what God thinks, the Bible was written by man!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
How would you know what God thinks, the Bible was written by man!

No, the Bible was written by God Himself. Man were inspired by God to pen His very own words. I thought everyone knew that.

dogma5914

• Getbig II
wait so ronnie coleman's girlfriend is pregnant which gets onto getbig and his ex girlfriend from over 5 years ago comes in to talk about Ronnie. Damn, Ronnie had you sprung for him I see huh :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
That's precisely why you should read the Bible; Getbig won't give you shit.

Than WTF are you doing here? So far I haven't noticed any Christianity in your posts.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Than WTF are you doing here? So far I haven't noticed any Christianity in your posts.

I'm here to turn the wicked from their evil way. I tried to warn you about your lustful proclivities but you wouldn't budge from your perversity.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
 ;D

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
Re: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEM
« Reply #223 on: February 06, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »
Only a dude with gay tendencies would date/sleep with a woman who looks like a man. I like Ron but I can't let that slide.

shizzo are you suggesting that this would be tbombz ideal couple to be involved in a polyamorous relationship with?

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
Must have been "My Name is Earl"

hmmm I wonder what is Ronnie's favorite show? 
"