Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89436 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
i dont think jesus died for anyone,s sins and neither he can save anyone to burn in hell.what we do in life echoes eternity.he will pay for his own sins....only if u have belief dont bother otherwise.

You clearly have a poor grasp of Christian theology.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
god told Ronnie to have one kid for every sandow.  

nice work Ronnie baby Jesus is smiling right now.
"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
I remember we chatted a quite few times in 04' or 05' when getbig had a chat room, you worshiped the ground Ronnie walked on.   You told me he wore socks to bed and had a massive penis, also that you baked potatoes for him to eat as french fries.

ALL TRUE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF WORSHIPPING THE GROUND HE WALKED ON!!! NEVER EVER SAID THAT. I WORSHIP NO HUMAN BUT MY MOTHER.I DID HOWEVER PRAISED HIS WORK ETHIC AS A BB. HE WAS SO DEDICATED, A QUALITY I ALWAYS ADMIRED:-) (SORRY FOR CAPS ON)
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
ALL TRUE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF WORSHIPPING THE GROUND HE WALKED ON!!! NEVER EVER SAID THAT. I WORSHIP NO HUMAN BUT MY MOTHER.I DID HOWEVER PRAISED HIS WORK ETHIC AS A BB. HE WAS SO DEDICATED, A QUALITY I ALWAYS ADMIRED:-) (SORRY FOR CAPS ON)

YOU ALSO PRAISED HIS PENIS MANY TIMES.  YOU SAID IT REMINDED YOU OF A MIGHTY ANACONDA STALKING A JAGUAR.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

I'm certain that if given half a chance you'd swing from his might vine once again.  Don't be so bitter.  You can always get labeaplasty.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
What's the bet that if Ronnie called up Alti she'd be over and naked in 10 minutes

the trainer

Have some of you dumbfucks ever read the bible people like king salomon and david has pleny of women and kids all over the place, aint nothing wrong with ronnie being an alpha male and spreading his seed as long as he takes care of his kids its all cool.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Have some of you dumbfucks ever read the bible people like king salomon and david has pleny of women and kids all over the place, aint nothing wrong with ronnie being an alpha male and spreading his seed as long as he takes care of his kids its all cool.

The overpopulated world isn't waiting for athletic but dumb kids.
Keep the fucking bible out of this, that's just an outdated Donald Duck comic.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
the bible came before Donald, and comics have pics---so unless you are reading a Children's Bible Stories, it doesn't come with pics.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

FUCK YOU, you stinking Dutch swine! Don't talk shit about the Bible (that is 100% true BTW) or I'll rend you from limb to limb with my bare hands. Bloody Dutch cur.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
the bible came before Donald, and comics have pics---so unless you are reading a Children's Bible Stories, it doesn't come with pics.

You're in a pretty serious mode Parker :D
I see no need to involve the bible in this topic. It's about a couple who can't stop reproducing, not about religion.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
You're in a pretty serious mode Parker :D
I see no need to involve the bible in this topic. It's about a couple who can't stop reproducing, not about religion.

You clueless asswipe, everything's about God.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
FUCK YOU, you stinking Dutch swine! Don't talk shit about the Bible (that is 100% true BTW) or I'll rend you from limb to limb with my bare hands. Bloody Dutch cur.

Not only peaceful folks read the bible, also obese, fraudulent, manipulative & aggressive keyboard spantans like you do

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
YOU ALSO PRAISED HIS PENIS MANY TIMES.  YOU SAID IT REMINDED YOU OF A MIGHTY ANACONDA STALKING A JAGUAR.
I never praise that either... all i said is that it was an anaconda! that's all!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Has Ronnie gotten any more broads pregnant since this thread started?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
I'm certain that if given half a chance you'd swing from his might vine once again.  Don't be so bitter.  You can always get labeaplasty.

YOU don't believe that! First of all im engaged and satisfied . 2nd of all i wouldnt do that if he was the last man standing. He obviously not strapping up. hitting everything and everyone RAW!!! sorry bud. Thats such a turn off in ANY man!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
What's the bet that if Ronnie called up Alti she'd be over and naked in 10 minutes

Not this ALTI!! HELL TO THE NO!!  maybe you know different Alti!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
Has Ronnie gotten any more broads pregnant since this thread started?

I wouldnt doubt it!! LOL!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

The lust for the Ronnie-conda is strong in most women.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me

YOU don't believe that! First of all im engaged and satisfied . 2nd of all i wouldnt do that if he was the last man standing. He obviously not strapping up. hitting everything and everyone RAW!!! sorry bud. Thats such a turn off in ANY man!!

Ever get a PM from a fella named Big Mike Cox?  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
ronnie must be one hell of a grower if this thing transforms into a huge anaconda

Method101

• Getbig V
ronnie must be one hell of a grower if this thing transforms into a huge anaconda

At least he doesn't stuff socks into his thong like KL.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal

Chris Cormier said he could give Ronnie a run for his money....

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal

I'm pretty he banged u raw also, pretty sure he didn't strap up so why u bringing this up? Kind of being a hyprocite, no?