Author Topic: Sterile Abscess  (Read 3815 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Sterile Abscess
« on: February 02, 2013, 02:43:05 PM »
Ok I have done multiple cycles, HG, UG you name it.  I pinned 3ml of some legit looking UG (2ml test E/C 300 and 1ml test P).  About a day later my ass swelled up.  I have had this before from sloppy injections ect but its only getting worse.  Its been 6 days, its hot the touch but i have no fever or chills.  I took some antibiotics last night (large dose) and it did not affect it at all.  I am using a heating pad hoping that will help it.  I pinned the same prop a few days later in the other cheek (1 ml) and it was smooth as HG no pain at all during or post injection.  I think being it was my first pin in about a year and it was so much juice in one pin that it may be a sterile abscess.  My source is legit been working with this source for quite some time so I am a very hesitant to think its dirty or a bad batch.  Like I said this has happened to me before even with HG but it never lasted more than a few days; not this progressively worse by day six.
First Rock

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
Re: Sterile Abscess
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 01:23:26 AM »

Bro-  unlikely sterile abscess, more likely celluitis-- inflammation of SQ tissue or hematoma (if you did not draw back to see whether there was blood)!! Stay in the outer upper quadrant for injections into the glut. You avoid issues like pyriformis syndrome, sciatic nerve injury, etc. Suggest a course of broad spectrum antibiotics--- keflex 500 mg qid and a jacuzzi. Let your gf or someone else inject your ass unless you can turn your head around 180 degrees or are use to it. Stick to outer thigh-- vastus lateralis or stick to delts// upper arm.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 02:18:21 PM »
Actually i am a drama queen it went down significantly this morning the heating pad I think did it.  I do inject on the upper part.  Im no longer concerned. Perhaps bitching cured it bc now I look like a pussy for being so concerned but its better than having an infection my pride can heal easier.
First Rock

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2013, 05:55:14 PM »
should always have antibiotic on hand like keflex or amoxacilln

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2013, 02:15:07 PM »
I have my GFs UTI shit lol ;) but like I said it went down like literally a few hours after i started bitching.
First Rock

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2013, 04:06:16 AM »
be careful! that is one problm with UGL geear guys shoot it and then get such bad knots they miss a week of training. This is one reason to stay away from UGL gear.Even the supposive best UGL brewers have customers who have this happen to thm but when they post it on the forums they get banned.just be careful and buy human grade gear if possible. I wont put any UGL gear excot tren or masteron in my system and they are from GMP certified las and hav 3rd party tests to back them up.

jibr0418

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 11:43:49 PM »
I had this happen to me years ago when  I got some UG from Proline (old source that no longer operates). I had a huge knot on both sides of my ass. I had to stop taking it and eventually got extremely sick for a week. When you say it is hot to the touch that is what worries me. I'm not trying to scare you, but stick with the antibiotics for a little while. Maybe it was a bad inject since you did not have any issues with the second inject.