Author Topic: Former USN SEAL Chris Kyle murdered at Gun Range - WTF!!!!  (Read 1877 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Former USN SEAL Chris Kyle murdered at Gun Range - WTF!!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 08:24:41 PM »
You guys don't seem to get it yet at all. There is an agenda in play here.
If Kim Kardashian delivered prematurely, ...those who are determined will find a way to use it to further their agenda whether that agenda be "gun control" or " the 2nd Amendment", ...or whether the best part of the Oreo is the cookie or the creme. When you argue over it, ...THEY WIN!
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 12:25:21 AM »
gun ranges shoud have some sort of supervision.   there are some seriously ignorant, careless, drunk morons up there.  I no longer go to the public ranges, only because of the discourteous nature of others.  I prefter the more expensive indoor range, where they monitor the shooters with video cameras and will yell about anything.

you have guys in the shotgun trap with AKs, shooting old microwaves and smoking pot in their truck... and no park ranger or anyone else for miles.  Am I going to go tell this stoned a-hole with a rifle to follow the rules?  Um...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 01:16:19 AM »
gun ranges shoud have some sort of supervision.   there are some seriously ignorant, careless, drunk morons up there.  I no longer go to the public ranges, only because of the discourteous nature of others.  I prefter the more expensive indoor range, where they monitor the shooters with video cameras and will yell about anything.

you have guys in the shotgun trap with AKs, shooting old microwaves and smoking pot in their truck... and no park ranger or anyone else for miles.  Am I going to go tell this stoned a-hole with a rifle to follow the rules?  Um...

;D ;D ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 01:35:12 AM »
  there are some seriously ignorant, careless, drunk morons up there.  I no longer go to the public ranges, only because of the discourteous nature of others.  I prefter the more expensive indoor range, where they monitor the shooters with video cameras and will yell about anything.

you have guys in the shotgun trap with AKs, shooting old microwaves and smoking pot in their truck... and no park ranger or anyone else for miles.  Am I going to go tell this stoned a-hole with a rifle to follow the rules?  Um...

Rather an eloquent repudiation of the "An armed society is a polite society" platitude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 04:50:45 AM »
Rather an eloquent repudiation of the "An armed society is a polite society" platitude.

an armed society is nice - when there is supervision.

This is why I dislike open carry as well - people with hair triggers who walk around trying to impose their a-hole-ness when no law enforcement is around.

anyone who has been to lots of public gun ranges knows what i am talking about - the crowd of 18 year old morons, with an Ak or rifle because hey, it's legal at 18, and they are just pieces of shite who don't belong there without supervision.  Think about that... Four stoned 18-year olds high with a 30-round rifle, shooting garbage and whooping it up... it's better not to go there because they still need supervision.  They just do.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2013, 09:14:54 PM »