Author Topic: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?  (Read 40718 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Meeting younger chicks, I mean wayyyy younger. Worth it?
« Reply #100 on: February 05, 2013, 07:36:26 PM »
Of course Mary gave her consent. The angel Gabriel personally descended from heaven to apprise her of God's selection of her as the mother of Jesus. The term 'overshadow' is a purely Biblical one to describe how Mary came to be pregnant without having sexual intercourse. Since there was no sex there was no rape. These notions of sex and rape (with regard to the Holy Ghost and Mary) are about as idiotic as the clodpates that raised them in the first place. Now I know you're godless vermin but here in any case is a warning to you not to blaspheme the Holy Ghost. Don't you know the great God is holy and perfect and utterly unquestionable?

'Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.'

This is the best part... A virgin having a kid.

So because it's in a book that a bunch of dudes wrote 2000 years ago, it must be true.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #101 on: February 05, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »

So because it's in a book that a bunch of dudes wrote 2000 years ago, it must be true.

HAHAHAHA!!!

What would we say today about a woman claiming to be a virgin and being pregnant?

We'd call her a liar and a whore.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2013, 08:04:57 PM »
What would we say today about a woman claiming to be a virgin and being pregnant?

Maybe this is why she made up the story of being impaled by the lords cawk ? Birth out of wedlock in those days was a huge no no

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »

white devil why don't you start a thread about your real question:

- "Do you guys think I have a shot with a hot 18 year old? (I look like I work out I promise... please tell me I have a shot. please. omg, she's so pretty if she rejected me it would devastate me...)" *softly cries

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2013, 08:19:45 PM »
anyhow, to answer your real question - don't do it.  she'll break your heart.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2013, 11:23:26 PM »
I'm in my early/mid 30's.  Typcial getbigger, rich, 8 pack abs, Olympia caliber physique  Good shape, not a permabulker but also not a ripped freak.

I'm at a Superbowl party yesterday and I see the most amazing looking gal.  She is freaking scorching hot.  Gorgeous face, a body to die for wearing black tights with the most amazing ass.  I start chatting her up and ask her what she does.  She says "I'm a senior in high school".  So we talk a bit about college and I embellish a bit about one of her her top choices and how I know a couple admins there.  So we exchange numbers.  I am not exagerating when I say she is flawless.  From what I get, she is not a whore, she is a smart girl looking to get into a top Cali College.  She has no boyfriend.  Did I mention just smoking hot?  How old are High School seniors?  I'm hoping at least 18.

Am I just living a pipe dream?  Will I just be creepy old man trying to get in or do senior girls in high school dig guys in their 30's? Lately I've just been banging chicks my age and I miss that young soft skin and wrinkle free bodies.  I've met some chicks in their older 20's and still found that 5-7 year gap is  huge.  Almost no interest in the same things, just a different generation.  I can only imagine this chick having a Justin Beiber poster or some shit like that.

Any of you older dudes still mix it up with a lot younger chicks?

I gather you don't plan on having too many deep conversations together. While women are often much more mature than men, most women at 18 years of age have a lot of maturing to do. On the other hand some men at 30 years of age are still very immature. I guess it is possible that the two of you could be a match; she's got a great ass and wears tights to a Super Bowl Party, you have an eye for women with great asses. It seems you probably have great asses in common, if nothing else.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2013, 11:46:35 PM »
Did she give consent?

If not, I'm pretty sure that's the definition of rape.

I love how you use the term "overshadow".

The next time I go to bang my girl I'm gonna tell her to prepare to get overshadowed by my penis.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEST REPLY EVEEEEEEER

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #107 on: February 06, 2013, 01:56:43 AM »
It's NOT worth it man. For God's sake if you've any morals at all you'll let this poor young girl (she's not even an adult yet) go in peace. If you want to you can be her friend. But only her friend. You're too old for her. Don't let your lusts rule you; rather have the rule of it and you'll be a stronger man for it.

LOL!
l

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #108 on: February 06, 2013, 04:22:20 AM »
It's NOT worth it man. For God's sake if you've any morals at all you'll let this poor young girl (she's not even an adult yet) go in peace. If you want to you can be her friend. But only her friend. You're too old for her. Don't let your lusts rule you; rather have the rule of it and you'll be a stronger man for it.

do you honestly believe that fairy tale?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #109 on: February 06, 2013, 06:15:22 AM »
do you honestly believe that fairy tale?

What fairytale? I believe in facts not fairy stories and the Bible is well proven.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 06, 2013, 06:18:52 AM »

HAHAHAHA!!!

Because it is the word of God it is true. Men were inspired by God to write His word. As for a virgin having a kid, surely God can work miracles. How Mary came to have child without having to have sex has already been explained to you so don't you act dumb with me or play around. I know your game.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: February 06, 2013, 06:20:54 AM »

That was precisely the problem Mary faced at that time because people were ignorant of God's hand in the matter. What is impossible wih man is possible with God.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: February 06, 2013, 06:21:47 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BEST REPLY EVEEEEEEER

That was a puerile and asinine post and you like it?????

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 06, 2013, 06:23:13 AM »

LOL!

I hear the revolting laughter of a wicked man.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #114 on: February 06, 2013, 07:27:31 AM »
It's NOT worth it man. For God's sake if you've any morals at all you'll let this poor young girl (she's not even an adult yet) go in peace. If you want to you can be her friend. But only her friend. You're too old for her. Don't let your lusts rule you; rather have the rule of sin and you'll be a stronger man for it.

How is she not an adult yet?  How do you define it?  Let's be clear.  I am not planning on drugging her or raping or anything. It is likely I never get the chance to take her out, but if she accepts, I would take her on a genuine date, movie, dinner, no drinks unfortunately, and see what happens.  If I get a kiss, great. If I had a good time I would do it again.  I am not preying on her and I am not planning on forcing anything on her.  If after knowing her it leads to sex, then great.  I don't understand your logic above.  It is not sinning.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #115 on: February 06, 2013, 07:29:41 AM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #116 on: February 06, 2013, 07:30:13 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #117 on: February 06, 2013, 07:31:05 AM »

white devil why don't you start a thread about your real question:

- "Do you guys think I have a shot with a hot 18 year old? (I look like I work out I promise... please tell me I have a shot. please. omg, she's so pretty if she rejected me it would devastate me...)" *softly cries

Dude, I am not naive about it.  It takes a certain mindset in an 18 year old to want to date a 30+ year old.  I honestly don't care what happens.  If she rejects me then it is what it is.  If she accepts my advances then great.  She was interested enough to converse with me for about 30 mintues. I was very cognizant of seeing if she was just humoring me or genuinely wanted to talk and I counted a few opportunites where she could have left but she stayed talking, she introduced herself and her name to me, she easily exachanged numbers.  So I am not dillusional but I am also very realistic about this.  Chances are slim to none that anything progresses, but there's a chance.....

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #118 on: February 06, 2013, 07:33:05 AM »
How is she not an adult yet?  How do you define it?  Let's be clear.  I am not planning on drugging her or raping or anything. It is likely I never get the chance to take her out, but if she accepts, I would take her on a genuine date, movie, dinner, no drinks unfortunately, and see what happens.  If I get a kiss, great. If I had a good time I would do it again.  I am not preying on her and I am not planning on forcing anything on her.  If after knowing her it leads to sex, then great.  I don't understand your logic above.  It is not sinning.

It's real simple. You had your youth. let her have hers, date someone your own age. You got a hard on over some sweet young ass, get over it already.  Like I said...before you so much as have coffee with her, meet her parents and see what they have to say

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #119 on: February 06, 2013, 07:34:25 AM »
It's real simple. You had your youth. let her have hers, date someone your own age. You got a hard on over some sweet young ass, get over it already.  Like I said...before you so much as have coffee with her, meet her parents and see what they have to say

Not so fast there.  I was her age and dated many older women.  I know some simply used me as a younger sex toy but I obliged.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 06, 2013, 07:35:12 AM »
She could be your soul mate

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2013, 07:38:50 AM »

You have to be at least 20 to be an adult and even then it's still creepy if the girl is much younger than you. When you were 20-21, how old was SHE? Exactly. She's just a kid with loving parents, remember that. She can't help growing up. Why must she be taken advantage of by lustful men just because of tht? Also, sex outside of marriage is FORNICATION and no fornicator shall inherit the kingdom of God. You need to have self-control man. Life is not just about sex. There's bodybuilding, good food, friends, holidays, good books, nice movies, good music..you get the point. Try to cultivate some good habits instead of being obsessed with young girls.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #122 on: February 06, 2013, 07:40:11 AM »

Not so fast there.  I was her age and dated many older women.  I know some simply used me as a younger sex toy but I obliged.

you are a man and she's a woman, apples and oranges.  I will say it's funny watching you obsess over some young girl who more than likely put you out of her mind the moment you walked away

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 06, 2013, 07:43:29 AM »
you are a man and she's a woman, apples and oranges.  I will say it's funny watching you obsess over some young girl who more than likely put you out of her mind the moment you walked away

So have you decided to learn the Spartan principles yet? You never got back to me on that. I'm sure you want to improve your health and quality of life and my program will accomplish that (and much more) for you.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 06, 2013, 07:44:14 AM »

hahaha

Have you even set something up with her DB?