Author Topic: 'Racism in their DNA': Israeli fan fury as football team signs Muslims  (Read 1731 times)

Hawk

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Published on Feb 4, 2013
A group of the Jerusalem-based Beitar fans have lashed out at the club's boss's decision to bring two Muslims from the Russian Chechen republic into the squad.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: 'Racism in their DNA': Israeli fan fury as football team signs Muslims
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2013, 08:58:39 AM »
Just another example of the cyclical nature of history.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2013, 09:04:50 AM »

wtf, why not welcome them with open hearts ???
It is Vostok -battalion (special unit consisting of mainly chechen muslims) of Russian armed forces who maintain peace and freedom in mid east region!

Here they are deployed in Lebanon. All around nice guys.

Taking care of georgian ass munchers  8)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2013, 09:05:46 AM »
I wouldn't want them either - anything russian based coming to Israel is mostly bad.
Israel is called racist because they shit on the UN and therefor the media is happy to take advantage of anything they can - good for them.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »
Published on Feb 4, 2013
A group of the Jerusalem-based Beitar fans have lashed out at the club's boss's decision to bring two Muslims from the Russian Chechen republic into the squad.

Hey genius.... This just in. Muslim in not a race.
$

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2013, 09:19:34 AM »
Hey genius.... This just in. Muslim in not a race.

Your racism is sickening! 

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2013, 09:26:57 AM »
I wouldn't want them either - anything russian based coming to Israel is mostly bad.
Israel is called racist because they shit on the UN and therefor the media is happy to take advantage of anything they can - good for them.

Just like RUS is called 'whatever' in american controlled media because their interests differ and they don't lick yankee's balls.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2013, 09:37:50 AM »

Just like RUS is called 'whatever' in american controlled media because their interests differ and they don't lick yankee's balls.

Russia has its role to play and it does well - next to Israel Russia is the only country I would fight for since Putinova has Jewish Intelligentia and advisers.
Nonetheless I suspect Russia and Turgay to attack Israel so my choice may be obvious.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2013, 09:51:37 AM »
Russia has its role to play and it does well - next to Israel Russia is the only country I would fight for since Putinova has Jewish Intelligentia and advisers.
Nonetheless I suspect Russia and Turgay to attack Israel so my choice may be obvious.

I think Russia has better relations with Israel than Turkey.
At least Israel is delivering hundreds of millions worth of surveillance drones for Russian army as we speak - Israeli tech is well known.

Russian support for Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon etc. is IMO mostly just because of trying to fight American influence in area.
Nowadays mostly inherited position in my opinion;
Stalin supported "creation" of Israel back in the day but when it came clear Israel was partner of USA they had to start supporting the muslim countries there.

But what do I know. International politics is a complicated mess.
Although I'm sure Russia has no plans to attack Israel. If anyone it's the baltic states who are targeted in their missiles.
Biggest threat to Russia is coming from baltic states..... they are small and insignificant but crazy enough to try provoke something, like Georgia.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2013, 09:59:43 AM »

I think Russia has better relations with Israel than Turkey.
At least Israel is delivering hundreds of millions worth of surveillance drones for Russian army as we speak - Israeli tech is well known.

Russian support for Iran, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon etc. is IMO mostly just because of trying to fight American influence in area.
Nowadays mostly inherited position in my opinion;
Stalin supported "creation" of Israel back in the day but when it came clear Israel was partner of USA they had to start supporting the muslim countries there.

What are high tech drones compared to the merits of turkish oil wrestling - Putin should reconsider his priorities   ;D