Author Topic: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it  (Read 58802 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: polyamory - 3 person relationship... thinking of trying it
« Reply #150 on: February 08, 2013, 02:00:59 PM »
Prime muscle has to be the creepiest and weirdest person on this forum. Even more so than Goodrum. He takes everything so seriously, and acts like GB is the ultimate source of truth and revelation. A creepy person, indeed.
He's like 80 years old. Just needs a reminder on how to crack knuckles with the young fellas here and not take things so seriously. He needs a mentor, a coach, a sensei.... I nominate you  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #151 on: February 08, 2013, 02:03:59 PM »
He's like 80 years old. Just needs a reminder on how to crack knuckles with the young fellas here and not take things so seriously. He needs a mentor, a coach, a sensei.... I nominate you  :D

ha, I shall pass! I am scared what he may do to me :/
X

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #152 on: February 08, 2013, 07:28:10 PM »
i am serious

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I actually found a guy who might maker a decent temporary partt of our relationship last night. he is so sweet, kind, caring, positive, cute, funny, smart, from georgia and has this southern hospitality, southern drawl, southern sayings, but at the same time still a fun calorful california liiberal progressive attitude.

things are looking good  :)

you should post her info on here bro.  some good folks on here will reach out to her and start forming the bonds of polyamory. 

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #153 on: February 08, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »
i am serious

me and my ex gf made it official last week and decided to agree and put a label on "us" = we are now boyfriend and girlfriend, but in an open relationship. we can flirt with and fuck whoever we want, we just need to tell eachother about everything without them having to ask about it first.

i hooked up with a few people this week and i told her about all of them and she has been nothing but supportive and happy for me.  She hasnt done anything yet but Im on the lookout for a guy with a monster cock to stretch her out real good. And at the same time trying to find a guy with a great personality and good looks to be our 3rd member of our polyamorous relationship. boyfriend-boyfriend-girlfriend. no strings attached to anybody though.

I actually found a guy who might maker a decent temporary partt of our relationship last night. he is so sweet, kind, caring, positive, cute, funny, smart, from georgia and has this southern hospitality, southern drawl, southern sayings, but at the same time still a fun calorful california liiberal progressive attitude.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pedestrian-polyamory/id470472148 If you have iTunes, take a listen to the selfish chick in this polyamory podcast and you may want to reconsider. She moved some dude into her house much to the chagrin of her husband/ "primary" then stopped fucking hubby for over a month while ridding her new penis.
Just seems like someone always gets a raw deal in those type of relationships

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #154 on: February 09, 2013, 12:28:57 AM »
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pedestrian-polyamory/id470472148 If you have iTunes, take a listen to the selfish chick in this polyamory podcast and you may want to reconsider. She moved some dude into her house much to the chagrin of her husband/ "primary" then stopped fucking hubby for over a month while ridding her new penis.
Just seems like someone always gets a raw deal in those type of relationships
past does not predetermine the future. besides, there is no reason for jealousy in healthy relationships. if someone isnt getting enough action they they shoudl probably try to engage in the action that is already going on.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #155 on: February 09, 2013, 02:07:58 AM »
Prime muscle has to be the creepiest and weirdest person on this forum. Even more so than Goodrum. He takes everything so seriously, and acts like GB is the ultimate source of truth and revelation. A creepy person, indeed.

AND he enjoys the "company" of men

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 09, 2013, 02:09:26 AM »
i am serious

Great! I am happy for you Taylor!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #157 on: February 09, 2013, 05:03:15 AM »
What do I think? I think you're going to wind up in a ditch somewhere with your dick sliced like a banana. WTF are you thinking?
strange fantasies you have there coach.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #158 on: February 09, 2013, 07:19:11 AM »
i am serious

you are not serious , this is some game to you , you're playing with people

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #159 on: February 09, 2013, 07:24:10 AM »
I am please to know you were only joking. You do realize that there are some people who will take your joke as being a serious statement. Perhaps you should identify what you write as being a joke or not make jokes at all about things which have a derogatory implication.

I've been informed that you are a very intelligent person....lucky you. I am of average intelligence. Being exceptionally bright, you must know that what you post may be misconstrued in a negative way. 
your right will do that

(that was a joke)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: February 09, 2013, 07:36:22 AM »
your right will do that

(that was a joke)

;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #161 on: February 09, 2013, 07:55:37 AM »
here's the thing. the only thing Tbombz has to offer to anyone in a relationship is that he is morally vacant, and a sexual deviant...so he's trying to create a situation with some impressionable fools where that is the currency. he can't have a "real" relationship with someone who knows there is more to life than fucking and being promiscuous.

he doesn't have money for dinner, but he'll let his friend fuck you while he watches....what a catch  ::)

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #162 on: February 09, 2013, 08:07:26 AM »
here's the thing. the only thing Tbombz has to offer to anyone in a relationship is that he is morally vacant, and a sexual deviant...so he's trying to create a situation with some impressionable fools where that is the currency. he can't have a "real" relationship with someone who knows there is more to life than fucking and being promiscuous.

he doesn't have money for dinner, but he'll let his friend fuck you while he watches....what a catch  ::)

good post

he's fucking about with people trying to get what he wants , convincing them it's what they want and I see it ending quickly if it ever happens for more than a weekend

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #163 on: February 09, 2013, 08:31:40 AM »
getbig seems to be chronicling the creepy and deviant lifestyle of tbombz over the years... beginning with the days of his scooter and childhood obesity into his current search to push the levels of perversion to an all time high.  Getbig is really like an encyclopedia on freaks

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #164 on: February 09, 2013, 09:15:34 AM »
to address the last few posters.. me and my gf have in depth discussions about these issues all the time.. we are completely open and honest with eachother about EVERYTHING.. zero manipulation, zero dishonesty, zero secrets...    we are absolutely 100% MORAL!!! about everythin we do  :)

Great! I am happy for you Taylor!
thanks  :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2013, 09:20:26 AM »
getbig seems to be chronicling the creepy and deviant lifestyle of tbombz over the years... beginning with the days of his scooter and childhood obesity into his current search to push the levels of perversion to an all time high.  Getbig is really like an encyclopedia on freaks

It all starts on the Scooter, where we are innocent and young, but after experiencing Getbig (with all it's dark influences) , we change.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2013, 09:31:18 AM »
to address the last few posters.. me and my gf have in depth discussions about these issues all the time.. we are completely open and honest with eachother about EVERYTHING.. zero manipulation, zero dishonesty, zero secrets...    we are absolutely 100% MORAL!!! about everythin we do  :)

thanks  :)

Tbombz, what could your family possibly think about you bringing home a boyfriend and girlfriend to your family get togethers? I find it hard to believe all of them would be thrilled at such a situation.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2013, 09:34:46 AM »
Tbombz, what could your family possibly think about you bringing home a boyfriend and girlfriend to your family get togethers? I find it hard to believe all of them would be thrilled at such a situation.
the more the merrier, my brother. my immediate family would be totally, completely supportive. just so long as we werent having sex in front of them. why would they care about the sexual relations we have? LOL  its fucking ridiculous that people have all these fucking hang ups about other peoples sexual relations. you dont want to engage in certain sexual activities? dont.  and if you can only be comfortable around people with the same preferences as you, then thats a personal problem inside you and not in those who you are uncomfortable around.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2013, 09:47:03 AM »
the more the merrier, my brother. my immediate family would be totally, completely supportive. just so long as we werent having sex in front of them. why would they care about the sexual relations we have? LOL  its fucking ridiculous that people have all these fucking hang ups about other peoples sexual relations. you dont want to engage in certain sexual activities? dont.  and if you can only be comfortable around people with the same preferences as you, then thats a personal problem inside you and not in those who you are uncomfortable around.
What makes it a problem? If someone doesn't want or choose to associate with people of a certain type, why is that a problem?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2013, 10:00:12 AM »
Family of peace

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2013, 10:12:10 AM »
What makes it a problem? If someone doesn't want or choose to associate with people of a certain type, why is that a problem?
i think you misunderstood me.  if you are uncomfortable around somebody because of a non-violent behavior that they engage in during other times when you arent around, then you have a personal problem causing that discomfort. that is all i meant. nothing more.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2013, 10:16:05 AM »
i think you misunderstood me.  if you are uncomfortable around somebody because of a non-violent behavior that they engage in during other times when you arent around, then you have a personal problem causing that discomfort. that is all i meant. nothing more.
I'm just asking why you've labeled it a problem? If someone doesn't approve or appreciate a persons habit or other endeavours and chooses not to associate with them, it shouldn't be a problem. To each his own, unless they try to force their opinion or way of life on others.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2013, 10:19:02 AM »
I'm just asking why you've labeled it a problem? If someone doesn't approve or appreciate a persons habit or other endeavours and chooses not to associate with them, it shouldn't be a problem. To each his own, unless they try to force their opinion or way of life on others.
i wasnt saying that it was a problem for others. i said it was a personal problem. meaning, it was a problem for the individual who had to experience it. being uncomfortable around someone because of non-violent behavior that isnt being performed in your presence indicates some sort of mental hang up, and personal problem inhibiting spritual growth in whomever it resides.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2013, 10:22:22 AM »
when did you come out to your parents that you liked dudes and what was there first reaction?

a british tv program had a show about a thaidude who was married to twins, the girls where so closed together that they couldnt live apart and they got it to work, but he only had sex with one at a time

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2013, 10:59:18 AM »
i wasnt saying that it was a problem for others. i said it was a personal problem. meaning, it was a problem for the individual who had to experience it. being uncomfortable around someone because of non-violent behavior that isnt being performed in your presence indicates some sort of mental hang up, and personal problem inhibiting spritual growth in whomever it resides.
You're indicating that someone that is unwilling to accept a specific way of life has mental hang ups and lacks spiritual growth?? What about personal choices? Because a person doesn't agree with a choice someone else makes doesn't mean there is something wrong with that person, could very well mean the chooser has made a choice that upsets the morals and sensibility of the other person.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!