Author Topic: Australians want their guns back! Discuss......  (Read 5432 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Australians want their guns back! Discuss......
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2013, 01:58:14 AM »
What gun culture?  Owning a weapon is not a "culture" you metrosexual twink.

Haha!!  keep up the good work Dazza!  You're a good man!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2013, 01:59:41 AM »
Again, another getbigger obsessed with talking about homosexuality and the cock, the level of repressed homosexuality on this site is staggering.

It's hard for anyone to ignore your blatant urge to suck American cock.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2013, 02:03:09 AM »

He's been through all the Aborigines and Maori so he wants to broaden his horizons.
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2013, 02:06:13 AM »
Again, another getbigger obsessed with talking about homosexuality and the cock, the level of repressed homosexuality on this site is staggering.

Oh Brother, they just keep rolling in, all the while oblivious of their latent urges.  gets comical after a while.  ;D
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2013, 02:07:38 AM »
Oh Brother, they just keep rolling in, all the while oblivious of their latent urges.  gets comical after a while.  ;D

Not as comical as your self-delusion that you won't have a long, painful death from AIDS-induced cancer, followed by an eternity of helllfire. 
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 02:20:51 AM »
He's been through all the Aborigines and Maori so he wants to broaden his horizons.

hahahah!  I bet e kul is the type of guy that gets done with his huge glute "workout" and puts on his newest rainbow spandex shorts and extra small Village people tanktop and goes to the most elite whorehouse in all of Australia and goes to the pimp aka manager and says, "ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen here stud, my name is Marcel and i'm the nastiest little bottom bitch in Sydney and i gaurantee you that i can suck dick better than any whore in this place, i demand that you hire me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahahahahahaha, gayer then not apologizing!!!!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 02:22:15 AM »
hahahah!  I bet e kul is the type of guy that gets done with his huge glute "workout" and puts on his newest rainbow spandex shorts and extra small Village people tanktop and goes to the most elite whorehouse in all of Australia and goes to the pimp aka manager and says, "ahem!!!!!!!!!!!!!! listen here stud, my name is Marcel and i'm the nastiest little bottom bitch in Sydney and i gaurantee you that i can suck dick better than any whore in this place, i demand that you hire me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", hahahahahahahahaha, gayer then not apologizing!!!!
Oh Brother, the obsession with all things GAY is strong in this one!
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2013, 02:22:44 AM »

Then when the pimp throws him out on his candy ass, Marcel goes straight to his state's "human rights" center and demands reparations for his "suffering"
K

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2013, 02:24:10 AM »
Then when the pimp throws him out on his candy ass, Marcel goes straight to his state's "human rights" center and demands reparations for his "suffering"

hahahahahhahahahahhahaha hahah!!! dead on!!!! hahahahahahhahahah!!!! ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2013, 02:27:49 AM »
hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah!!! dead on!!!! hahahahahahhahahah!!!! ;D
Looks like you two are hitting it off.  ;D  Could their be romance between the two of you on the horizon?
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2013, 02:31:55 AM »
Looks like you two are hitting it off.  ;D  Could their be romance between the two of you on the horizon?

Keep your homoerotic fantasies in your own twisted mind where they belong you fruit pooder.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2013, 02:32:08 AM »

talk about obsessed with the gay...

maybe you, wilma grant, and jamie can have your own private wallabie/allblack orgy at karen's house while she is off running drugs and snitching on her protectors  
K

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2013, 02:41:59 AM »

talk about obsessed with the gay...

maybe you, wilma grant, and jamie can have your own private wallabie/allblack orgy at karen's house while she is off running drugs and snitching on her protectors 

Keep your homoerotic fantasies in your own twisted mind where they belong you fruit pooder.

I didn't think so, the repressed homosexuality is quite strong in the both of you, although evident to everyone else.  It would be nice for some getbiggers to out themselves though, having obviously gay men accuse everyone else of being gay gets a little tiresome, they always entrap others to discuss all things gay.  I have nothing against homosexuals, but the ones in the closet are tiring.  Anyway, I still think PIP and Chadwick The Beta make a fine couple, they have so much in common.  It could be the first GETBIG WEDDING!
V

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2013, 02:44:26 AM »
I didn't think so, the repressed homosexuality is quite strong in the both of you, although evident to everyone else.  It would be nice for some getbiggers to out themselves though, having obviously gay men accuse everyone else of being gay gets a little tiresome, they always entrap others to discuss all things gay.  I have nothing against homosexuals, but the ones in the closet are tiring.  Anyway, I still think PIP and Chadwick The Beta make a fine couple, they have so much in common.  It could be the first GETBIG WEDDING!

lame attempt, peter nibbler

go back to school, junior
K

jacked_unit

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2013, 04:02:18 AM »
What is with these Australian gun threads?? In Australia we generally don't care about guns so there is no point pretending we do, it doesnt help your argument in any way.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2013, 05:06:59 AM »
What is with these Australian gun threads?? In Australia we generally don't care about guns so there is no point pretending we do, it doesnt help your argument in any way.

You don't enjoy being portrayed as a warning to America?  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2013, 05:08:38 AM »

You don't enjoy being portrayed as a warning to America?  ;D
No, we're more than happy for our kids to go to school without fear of being murdered in a bloody gun massacre!  I know a lack of regular mass murders by a crazed gunman doesn't appeal to an American Citizen, but Australians are still more than in touch with their self preservation and enjoy the peace, safety and security that is part of strict gun control and a majority civilised community who keeps the Gun Nutters at bay!  Thanks for your concern though, nice of you to ask!
V