Author Topic: beyonce's little illuminati halftime show  (Read 12126 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: beyonce's little illuminati halftime show
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »
I'm pretty sure if the illuminati exists they wouldn't have allowed the internet to exist.  Free sharing of information is probably against all they believe in.

Internet is the number one source of brainwashing...It's their greatest creation to date. A world divided is a world under control. And the internet helps keep the masses divided. Now on a Grand scale.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2013, 09:13:54 PM »
ab snowman, great answer, the internet is just another extension of the television which is all MK ultra programming to control the masses.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2013, 09:15:17 PM »
Internet is the number one source of brainwashing...It's their greatest creation to date. A world divided is a world under control. And the internet helps keep the masses divided. Now on a Grand scale.

The internet has simply magnified things.     Lots more truth + lots more lies.  Ultimately each individual is limited by their own IQ and inner self.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2013, 09:17:01 PM »
bbd its called not being able to think critically for ones self due to the brainwashing and the use of celebrities to control the minds of the masses

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2013, 09:17:05 PM »
Beyonce's father has been a Freemason for ages. Look people it doesn't matter if we believe in it. The fact is they believe in it and all the rituals and symbolism that go with it. Many people have stated that Hilary Clinton is a practicing witch. Now that may sound silly to some but believing in something so strongly can be very dangerous with people who have so much control of the minds of the masses. All past civilizations were brainwashed by the so called leaders. And just about all those leaders ended up being delusional with power.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2013, 09:23:40 PM »
http://www.illuminati-news.com/moriah.htm here are the basics that one needs to know if you care to learn, after the 32nd degree of masonry you see that one becomes a practicing witch and spells, and secrets

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2013, 09:26:54 PM »
The internet has simply magnified things.     Lots more truth + lots more lies.  Ultimately each individual is limited by their own IQ and inner self.

IQ don't mean much when "they" have control over nano technology, holograms that can cover most of the globe, Earth quake machines that could destroy just about anything on earth. And weather manipulation that could put a foot of snow in the Sahara desert if they like. All the while being able to take zero responsibility for anything they use this stuff on.  And now anyone who says or does anything that goes against their agenda, whatever that may be, they have a pipeline to most of your thoughts through the internet and can make the necessary adjustments to deal with you.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
only true soldiers really care about defeating the nwo and illuminati, i am one of them

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2013, 06:14:05 AM »
only true soldiers really care about defeating the nwo and illuminati, i am one of them

Then we've already lost the war. 
A

jprc10

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2013, 07:36:28 AM »
lol, I'll admit I used to believe in this theory of the "illuminati" and their so called rituals, etc. I even used to frequent a conspiracy theory website, but then I used my head, snapped back to reality and realized it is all a bunch of nonsense. Too much time wasting worrying about this, that could be used for much more productive things.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: February 07, 2013, 07:58:36 AM »
IQ don't mean much when "they" have control over nano technology, holograms that can cover most of the globe, Earth quake machines that could destroy just about anything on earth. And weather manipulation that could put a foot of snow in the Sahara desert if they like. All the while being able to take zero responsibility for anything they use this stuff on.  And now anyone who says or does anything that goes against their agenda, whatever that may be, they have a pipeline to most of your thoughts through the internet and can make the necessary adjustments to deal with you.

You give humans too much credit.  They aren't really that smart

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2013, 09:59:50 AM »
how exactly would Beyonce be illuminati material?  She's the wrong color, the wrong sex, the wrong nationality and the wrong bloodline.  They don't just let you in because you've got a few million in the bank.

Obama? Change? People are dumb and fall for the sames lies again and again?

It has nothing to do with 'beyonce' specifically or 'obama' specifically or 'clinton' they are all the same trash feeding the same machine fooling the same people.

Why are celebrities 'celebrities'? They are the most morally deficient, corrupt, unhappy, trashy people this planet has to offer yet they are the ones pushed forward.

That which is not good is promoted as good and that which is good is promoted as evil and scary or to stay away from.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 07, 2013, 10:04:51 AM »

do you wanna go back to the times before humanist groups like illuminati came along?

The Illuminati was never a humanist group.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #63 on: February 07, 2013, 10:50:19 AM »

It has nothing to do with 'beyonce' specifically or 'obama' specifically or 'clinton' they are all the same trash feeding the same machine fooling the same people.

Why are celebrities 'celebrities'? They are the most morally deficient, corrupt, unhappy, trashy people this planet has to offer yet they are the ones pushed forward.

That which is not good is promoted as good and that which is good is promoted as evil and scary or to stay away from.
I dont disagree with anything you said or that Beyonce would willingly give a message for a paycheck.  However, it still takes a receptive person to complete the circuit.  People have to give others power...and I can't really see Beyonce's audience being to concerned with the agenda of a historically white european society.  Of course I could just be a disinformation agent....

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 07, 2013, 12:30:01 PM »
You give humans too much credit.  They aren't really that smart

psychopaths ARE that smart. no offense, but even smarter than you. and a group of them with money power and influence is like the workings of 60's comic book villains, scary stuff..

and cwol is dead on with everything he's saying. social media and internet must be protected from the hierarchy, and kept and controlled by the people because its really the last thing we have to spread truth, since TV, newspapers and Hollywood is controlled by the state.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2013, 02:30:08 PM »

That which is not good is promoted as good and that which is good is promoted as evil and scary or to stay away from

BOOM!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: February 07, 2013, 02:37:27 PM »

That which is not good is promoted as good and that which is good is promoted as evil and scary or to stay away from

BOOM!

boom is right

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: February 08, 2013, 10:27:04 AM »
many of you can refuse to believe, many of you can go to your corners and watch your tv's for hours on end, but I can tell you the illuminati is real, i have been in the circles of the illuminati in the music industry, many of you are not even using your brains and thinking critically for yourselves if you were you could and would realize what many like anvil, arce, and wiggs speak the truth, you can listen up and do your research or simply continue to be asleep sheeple.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #68 on: February 08, 2013, 12:55:16 PM »
how exactly would Beyonce be illuminati material?  She's the wrong color, the wrong sex, the wrong nationality and the wrong bloodline.  They don't just let you in because you've got a few million in the bank.
You spineless douchebag, Osama porked your mom for fun and laughs in between planning terrorist attacks.
I think that fat troll jon Hard-on is a wannabe illuminati.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #69 on: February 08, 2013, 01:00:34 PM »
I'm not sure if all of you believe this, or are just trolling yourselves???

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 08, 2013, 06:18:53 PM »
why does beyonce wear a baphoment devil head ring, why..........because she is a satanic occult member

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: February 08, 2013, 06:51:04 PM »
I'm not sure if all of you believe this, or are just trolling yourselves???

X2

This symbolism rubbish is beleived by the same fools who believe in angels and devils and running this planet. Oh look there's a water stain that looks like jesus. Its a sign. Look there's a turd that looks like muhahamed. Lets rage.   I look at all this crap as pure fantasy and entertainment to keep the idiots fearful and superstitious.

This stuff is interesting in horror movies and keeps me entertained but once the movie ends i step back into reality. Life is too short to spend on religion, cults and that all powering fear of the unknown. Who gives a fuck what symbols or cults entertainers choose to throw up. If people want to roll all that shit up into some voodoo conspiracy..well...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: February 08, 2013, 06:53:29 PM »
if you refuse to believe the truth then thats on you, doing this huge dis-service to your life and mind is a travesty in its own, too bad you choose to be a slave sheeple and refuse to think critically for yourself and become awake to the facts

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: February 08, 2013, 07:03:24 PM »
why does beyonce wear a baphoment devil head ring, why..........because she is a satanic occult member

And? I had several skull and devil rings. Even had a lot of t shirts from metal bands that had skull and demonic stuff. They looked cool but i didnt  wear em becuase i planned to associate myself with or believed in a cult or devil worshippers. That stuff is for suckers.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2013, 12:13:59 AM »
X2

This symbolism rubbish is beleived by the same fools who believe in angels and devils and running this planet. Oh look there's a water stain that looks like jesus. Its a sign. Look there's a turd that looks like muhahamed. Lets rage.   I look at all this crap as pure fantasy and entertainment to keep the idiots fearful and superstitious.

This stuff is interesting in horror movies and keeps me entertained but once the movie ends i step back into reality. Life is too short to spend on religion, cults and that all powering fear of the unknown. Who gives a fuck what symbols or cults entertainers choose to throw up. If people want to roll all that shit up into some voodoo conspiracy..well...

::)

good to know there are people are arent prepared for a possible end of society as we know it, better for the people that are. good luck!