Author Topic: Americans moving to Canada in record numbers: report  (Read 8328 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Americans moving to Canada in record numbers: report
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2013, 04:41:25 PM »
Truth.

Class is a false and elitist concept.

We might as well debate castes.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2013, 05:40:42 PM »
^Lol truth

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 13, 2013, 01:46:39 PM »

Class is a false and elitist concept.

We might as well debate castes.

Anyone can be classy. There are a lot of not so classy folks who have money and plenty of people with class who have modest incomes. If class is elitist, at least it is open to anyone who desires it.

With celebrities standing in for role models and most reality show participants, class would appear to be a lost art. Fortunately, there are still a lot of classy folks who stay out of the media and who lead high class lives.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #78 on: February 13, 2013, 04:42:00 PM »
Anyone can be classy. There are a lot of not so classy folks who have money and plenty of people with class who have modest incomes. If class is elitist, at least it is open to anyone who desires it.

With celebrities standing in for role models and most reality show participants, class would appear to be a lost art. Fortunately, there are still a lot of classy folks who stay out of the media and who lead high class lives.

I think you missed my point.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 13, 2013, 09:31:52 PM »

I think you missed my point.

'
Well then help me out, what was your point?

You said class was a false and elitist concept. I took that to mean you don't agree that some folks are classier than others and that class is just a social construct to set people apart, like the caste system in India. I say anyone can have class, it isn't a birth right or something you can buy. It has to do with how you choose to conduct yourself in the company of others and how view yourself. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2013, 03:11:41 AM »
'
Well then help me out, what was your point?

You said class was a false and elitist concept. I took that to mean you don't agree that some folks are classier than others and that class is just a social construct to set people apart, like the caste system in India. I say anyone can have class, it isn't a birth right or something you can buy. It has to do with how you choose to conduct yourself in the company of others and how view yourself. 

I reject the entire concept. I'd puke on anyone who thinks that they have class if I actually cared enough to do so.

We're all just slightly evolved monkeys eaking out insignificant lives for an infantesimally small amount of time relative to time itself.

We're all worm meat regardless of what labels we apply to ourselves in life.

Live and be happy.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2013, 03:13:49 AM »

I reject the entire concept. I'd puke on anyone who thinks that they have class if I actually cared enough to do so.

We're all just slightly evolved monkeys eaking out insignificant lives for an infantesimally small amount of time relative to time itself.

Live and be happy.

So why are you so obsessed with the United States? ???

It's almost like Uncle Sam fucked your mother.  It's aboot time you got over it hoser.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2013, 03:55:34 AM »

It's almost like Uncle Sam fucked your mother.  It's aboot time you got over it hoser.
hahaha indeed

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2013, 03:59:36 AM »

hahaha indeed

as often gets pointed out to me (usually as justification for stupidity), this is an american forum

i try to stay on topic

don't have a meltdown

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2013, 04:02:41 AM »

as often gets pointed out to me (usually as justification for stupidity), this is an american forum

i try to stay on topic

don't have a meltdown

as I often tell you(generally as a way to get you to understand your idiocy doesnt matter) this is an american forum

now run along troll boy, you spend more time on here than the ppl you start threads about and then end up getting fucked in. LOL

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2013, 04:17:52 AM »
as I often tell you(generally as a way to get you to understand your idiocy doesnt matter) this is an american forum

now run along troll boy, you spend more time on here than the ppl you start threads about and then end up getting fucked in. LOL

thanks for the life advice... i'll be sure to validate the source prior to leveraging it

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2013, 04:52:16 AM »

thanks for the life advice... i'll be sure to validate the source prior to leveraging it
Anytime , feel free and bonus no need to start another thread that will be remembered on getbif as one its biggest openings of all time there is already plenty of info about me out there

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »
Anytime , feel free and bonus no need to start another thread that will be remembered on getbif as one its biggest openings of all time there is already plenty of info about me out there

getbif forever

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2013, 05:11:41 AM »
getbif forever
Lol stupid autocorrect, and it was supposed to be ownings not openings all though he did open you up when he ripped you a new ass hole in that epic thread backfire you created

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2013, 05:18:51 AM »
http://www.indexmundi.com/map/?t=0&v=27&r=na&l=en

Neat site showing net immigration numbers by country... while americant gets a lot of immigrants, many of them (250k+/year) emigrate)...

North America
Country Name   Net migration rate (migrant(s)/1,000 population)   Year of Estimate
Canada                    6                                                            2012
United States            4                                                            2012
Mexico                   -3                                                            2012

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2013, 06:09:32 AM »
What's the population of Canada?

Those numbers are per 1000 population.

Not that it matters, yea Canada gets more immigrants per capita than the US. Who fucking cares?

The US is packed as it is, you seem to think that losing ppl who have money is bad and in the short run it may be but you see in capitalism someone will step up and fill the void they left. I can understand your confusion as you're not familiar with that concept but where there is opportunity ppl will rise.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2013, 12:15:49 PM »
What's the population of Canada?

Those numbers are per 1000 population.

Not that it matters, yea Canada gets more immigrants per capita than the US. Who fucking cares?

The US is packed as it is, you seem to think that losing ppl who have money is bad and in the short run it may be but you see in capitalism someone will step up and fill the void they left. I can understand your confusion as you're not familiar with that concept but where there is opportunity ppl will rise.

Tony. You are so simpleminded that you should be marketed as "getbigger for 5-8 year olds."

If you don't care what I think then fuck off and get a life.

You have 195 days on this site. That's sick.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2013, 12:32:05 PM »

Live and be happy.

Clearly, you and I have different concepts of what constitutes class.

Class is treating everyone with equal dignity and respect. Rudyard Kipling said that class "can walk with kings and keep its virtue and talk with crowds and keep the common touch." Class never tries to build itself up by tearing others down. Class is a cocoon of values: commitment, respect for learning, respect for accomplishments, respect for feelings of others.

"Class" is style, wit, manners, intelligence, the type of people one spends time with.

Class is all in how you come across, how you present and express yourself. If you have to tell people that you're classy, you've already defeated the purpose.

Some ways to show class:

1. Be Authentic. If you have class, live in a way of which you should be proud. If you have to be phony and deceptive then you should consider why. A person of honor and integrity never needs to hide behind a facade. If you can't show your true self to the world then who will people see?

2. Be independent. You must be courteous, but do not bend over backward to please others. If you do, you may find yourself being taken advantage of in the future. Limit your time and availability and draw boundaries with others so that they are aware of your limits.

3. Be assertive. Avoid passive-aggressive thinking; this is likely to trip you up eventually. Assertiveness demonstrates maturity, thoughtfulness, and confidence. Class requires balance, and assertiveness is a prime example of this concept.

4. Don't feign knowledge. When your group or date are speaking about a subject you don't know or understand it is prudent to either state that you don't know much about the subject at hand, or if you want to carry the conversation, ask for more information about the subject. Not only does this show maturity, but it also shows that you are keeping an open mind.

5. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. The Golden Rule truly is a time honored guide for treating adults and children with class. Giving others advance notice before cancelling dinner invitations, speaking up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, calling your parents to update them on yourself, checking in with friends; these are all simple gestures that demonstrate your class and authenticity. Ensure you choose friends who share your values.

6.  Do not insult, gossip, or slander. When necessary, voice your opinions appropriately and constructively. This encourages your audience to listen carefully when you speak.

It has been my experience that knowing how to have class is the easy part. Doing what it takes to show class in any given situation is the hard part, where I have very often failed.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2013, 02:09:28 PM »

Class is treating everyone with equal dignity and respect. Rudyard Kipling said that class "can walk with kings and keep its virtue and talk with crowds and keep the common touch." Class never tries to build itself up by tearing others down. Class is a cocoon of values: commitment, respect for learning, respect for accomplishments, respect for feelings of others.

"Class" is style, wit, manners, intelligence, the type of people one spends time with.

Class is all in how you come across, how you present and express yourself. If you have to tell people that you're classy, you've already defeated the purpose.

Some ways to show class:

1. Be Authentic. If you have class, live in a way of which you should be proud. If you have to be phony and deceptive then you should consider why. A person of honor and integrity never needs to hide behind a facade. If you can't show your true self to the world then who will people see?

2. Be independent. You must be courteous, but do not bend over backward to please others. If you do, you may find yourself being taken advantage of in the future. Limit your time and availability and draw boundaries with others so that they are aware of your limits.

3. Be assertive. Avoid passive-aggressive thinking; this is likely to trip you up eventually. Assertiveness demonstrates maturity, thoughtfulness, and confidence. Class requires balance, and assertiveness is a prime example of this concept.

4. Don't feign knowledge. When your group or date are speaking about a subject you don't know or understand it is prudent to either state that you don't know much about the subject at hand, or if you want to carry the conversation, ask for more information about the subject. Not only does this show maturity, but it also shows that you are keeping an open mind.

5. Treat others the way you would want to be treated. The Golden Rule truly is a time honored guide for treating adults and children with class. Giving others advance notice before cancelling dinner invitations, speaking up for those who cannot stand up for themselves, calling your parents to update them on yourself, checking in with friends; these are all simple gestures that demonstrate your class and authenticity. Ensure you choose friends who share your values.

6.  Do not insult, gossip, or slander. When necessary, voice your opinions appropriately and constructively. This encourages your audience to listen carefully when you speak.

It has been my experience that knowing how to have class is the easy part. Doing what it takes to show class in any given situation is the hard part, where I have very often failed.

I like it.   :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 14, 2013, 04:02:15 PM »

Tony. You are so simpleminded that you should be marketed as "getbigger for 5-8 year olds."

If you don't care what I think then fuck off and get a life.

You have 195 days on this site. That's sick.
hahaa sorry woo I didnt mean to make you melt bro, troll on moron

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #95 on: February 14, 2013, 04:58:09 PM »

Some ways to show class:

I like your definition.

I wish I lived in a world where people had that kind of class...

Well. Maybe. Really I guess I don't care (maybe this is a cop out).

There's no higher meaning to me.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #96 on: February 14, 2013, 07:28:08 PM »

Some ways to show class:

Very nice!

w

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: February 14, 2013, 08:51:31 PM »
http://www.indexmundi.com/map/?t=0&v=27&r=na&l=en

Neat site showing net immigration numbers by country... while americant gets a lot of immigrants, many of them (250k+/year) emigrate)...

North America
Country Name   Net migration rate (migrant(s)/1,000 population)   Year of Estimate
Canada                    6                                                            2012
United States            4                                                            2012
Mexico                   -3                                                            2012

Well sir, be that as it may, Canada is still irrelevant. Clearly you're just lashing out because no one gives a damn about your country, implying we care because a bunch of Murricans' decided they couldn't hack it in the US and fled like bitches.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2013, 09:56:57 PM »
Well sir, be that as it may, Canada is still irrelevant. Clearly you're just lashing out because no one gives a damn about your country, implying we care because a bunch of Murricans' decided they couldn't hack it in the US and fled like bitches.

Canada is NOT irrelevant, though we try like the dickens to fly under the radar.

The entire WORLD is shifting from a fiat paper economy to a resource based economy with money backed by GOLD, SILVER & OIL, ...possibly even WATER.

I'm not sure if it's going to be such a fun experience to be such a rich country next door to what is soon to be a third world country ...with so much fire power. The only consolation or comforting factor in all of this is the fact that all hell appears to be about to break loose in the USA, and the military will be too pre-occupied in quelling uprisings from amongst their own citizens to be invading us... just like in 1867. While you'all were fighting amongst yourselves... Canada was busy consolidating & confederating from coast-to-coast.
w

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2013, 03:12:14 AM »
Canada is NOT irrelevant, though we try like the dickens to fly under the radar.

The entire WORLD is shifting from a fiat paper economy to a resource based economy with money backed by GOLD, SILVER & OIL, ...possibly even WATER.

I'm not sure if it's going to be such a fun experience to be such a rich country next door to what is soon to be a third world country ...with so much fire power. The only consolation or comforting factor in all of this is the fact that all hell appears to be about to break loose in the USA, and the military will be too pre-occupied in quelling uprisings from amongst their own citizens to be invading us... just like in 1867. While you'all were fighting amongst yourselves... Canada was busy consolidating & confederating from coast-to-coast.

don't forget August 24th, 1814 when after the Battle of Bladensburg British colonial forces burned the city of Washington, including the original White House, to the ground....

love that chapter of history... it was all really due to 1 man... Napolean was defeated by the British in April of the same year allowing them to flood the colonies with addiitonal forces... and winning the war of 1812... the first of many major military loses for the nascent americant nation