Author Topic: The Bible backs up gun ownership  (Read 9625 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: The Bible backs up gun ownership
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2013, 03:45:15 AM »
i dont blame people like you for being lost.
I blame people like you for being lost, you know better!  rather than participate in what's right, your support enables the largest paedophilia network on the planet.  Shame on you!
V

True Amateur

« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2013, 05:01:48 AM »
I blame people like you for being lost, you know better!  rather than participate in what's right, your support enables the largest paedophilia network on the planet.  Shame on you!
When a known homosexual like yourself starts whining and crying about God's Law, us Christians just smile and shake our heads.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2013, 05:12:00 AM »
When a known homosexual like yourself starts whining and crying about God's Law, us Christians just smile and shake our heads.
Again with the gay stuff, every post I see you make has a homosexual reference, are you sure you don't want to tell us something?
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2013, 07:33:29 AM »
Again with the gay stuff, every post I see you make has a homosexual reference, are you sure you don't want to tell us something?

E-Kul, you f a g g ot, you should change your avatar quote because you have about as much science as Dikembe Mutombo has white in his blood. If you knew about you would understand that science backs up God and the Bible perfectly.

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencebible.html

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2013, 11:02:41 AM »
i wasted two posts on you and you still stuck where we started.sorry i said you are an intellectual idiot.i am taking word intellectual back.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2013, 11:29:23 AM »
One only has to peruse your past posts and see the sheer number of photos of nude men-some engaged in acts of homosexuality- as well as written homosexual references. You are trying to play gutter games with a Christian. You are homosexual and pathetic. Please don't take it personally if I don't respond to you.
Again with the gay stuff, every post I see you make has a homosexual reference, and now you are going through my profile looking for homosexual material.   Please, please just come out of the closet.  I have nothing against gay men, so it's all good.  I am 100% serious dude, heterosexual men just don't behave like this.  You know it's ok to throw the word GAY around here or there, but dude, you are obsessed with homosexuality.  You are a classic homophobe that is in the grips of repressed homosexuality, and your not the only getbigger, their are others who behave in much the same way.  The only time I deal with this topic is after some repressed homosexual aggressively stalks my posts and replies with post after post constantly making homosexual references.  Please, please just come out of the closet.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2013, 11:31:20 AM »
you would understand that science backs up God and the Bible perfectly.

lol
V

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2013, 11:33:28 AM »
where the fuck have all these religous nuts come from......

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
lol

Tell us how science eliminates the possibility that God exists.

Explaining how something works doesn't exclude a creator.

Oh, lets listen to the preeminent godfather of atheism turned believer:

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »
where the fuck have all these religous nuts come from......

From the same place all atheists came from.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2013, 11:41:22 AM »

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 08, 2013, 11:56:19 AM »
Again with the gay stuff, every post I see you make has a homosexual reference, and now you are going through my profile looking for homosexual material.   Please, please just come out of the closet.  I have nothing against gay men, so it's all good.  I am 100% serious dude, heterosexual men just don't behave like this.  You know it's ok to throw the word GAY around here or there, but dude, you are obsessed with homosexuality.  You are a classic homophobe that is in the grips of repressed homosexuality, and your not the only getbigger, their are others who behave in much the same way.  The only time I deal with this topic is after some repressed homosexual aggressively stalks my posts and replies with post after post constantly making homosexual references.  Please, please just come out of the closet.

He keeps talking about homosexuality only because he is talking about you and how he sees you are a homosexual. That makes you the homosexual not him. Don't try to fuck around here with long posts because I can see through all the bullshit you type.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 08, 2013, 11:58:50 AM »
If you knew about you would understand that science backs up God and the Bible perfectly.

What a World renowned scientist thinks!
and below that
What random anonymous Religious Nut thinks about that!

V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 08, 2013, 12:05:35 PM »
What a World renowned scientist thinks!
and below that
What random anonymous Religious Nut thinks about that!

What you conveniently leave out is that this scientist is A MERE MAN whereas I'm following the true WORD OF GOD. What kind of numskull would choose the word of A LITTLE MAN over the word of THE INFINITE GOD? That's a DEITY, for heaven's sake, THE DEITY in fact! 'This is the only true God and eternal life.' If God said it shouldn't you be paying very close attention? Without God the Creator there would not be a Stephen Hawking.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: February 08, 2013, 12:08:55 PM »
lol

I gave you an article, didn't I, proving my point that science is in total agreement with the Bible? Why don't you go read it?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2013, 12:10:56 PM »
From the same place all atheists came from.
type 1a supernova?

Robert Zuver

• Getbig III
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2013, 12:12:58 PM »
Poster is a homosexual, closeted or otherwise, and feels nervous around discussions of God's Laws, which he secretly believes and dreads. If he didn't believe in God's Laws, he wouldn't be so adamantly committed to refuting them. The fear and terror some of these Godless types exhibit around discussion of The Bible is telling.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Even though's who know not what they speak.
RZ

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2013, 12:15:13 PM »
Man the ignorance is great with you.  Calm down!  What you have listed is called the fruit of the Sprite.  Do you know why Jesus came to Earth? If you are an Atheist why would you care what another person does?  Is it that you know there is something greater than you, but want to rationalize you life?

being an athiest doesnt mean that you dont have morals and ethics.

it means that u have your own brain and can determine what those are by yourself- without it being prescribed for you.

people who are religious are no different to any other mob of half wits who all believe the same thing.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2013, 12:15:21 PM »
He keeps talking about homosexuality only because he is talking about you and how he sees you are a homosexual. That makes you the homosexual not him. Don't try to fuck around here with long posts because I can see through all the bullshit you type.
Jon if I was homosexual, I would willingly admit too this.  I do not hate gays, I don't have anything against the gay community,  if you study psychology, you will learn that a classic technique of repressed homosexuals is too accuse other people of being gay.  Now to suggest someone else is gay in the way that I am is not the same, it is merely pointing out to someone who constantly initiates homosexual accusation towards others that it may be the sign of some latent homosexual feelings, not that their is anything wrong with that.  I have had friends in the past go through this, and it can be both painful and comical to watch.  You may ask, Why would someone do such a thing?, because they are disturbed by their own latent homosexuality, they have unconscious gay desires but because they hold homosexuality in such contempt, they project in onto others.

If Security1 didn't resent his unconscious gay desires so much, he wouldn't feel the need to project them onto others as veiled insults, he would also see that by projecting it onto others and labelling them homosexual isn't an insult to someone who is accepting of homosexuality and doesn't see homosexuality as some type of abnormality or abomination .  His constant accusations that I am gay are the equivalent of him calling me a raging heterosexual.  because I have no hang-ups about sexuality it doesn't bother me, whereas if someone had homosexual desires but felt they were wrong or perverse, he would feel uncomfortable and in an attempt to deal with such feelings label other people as homosexual.  I don't pretend that you will understand the basic psychology behind Homosexual repression, as you so far have failed to understand even the most basic Physics concepts.  But no one can say I don't try and help the lesser amongst us.  Your welcome.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 08, 2013, 12:22:58 PM »
What you conveniently leave out is that this scientist is A MERE MAN whereas I'm following the true WORD OF GOD. What kind of numskull would choose the word of A LITTLE MAN over the word of THE INFINITE GOD? That's a DEITY, for heaven's sake, THE DEITY in fact! 'This is the only true God and eternal life.' If God said it shouldn't you be paying very close attention? Without God the Creator there would not be a Stephen Hawking.
Your not following GOD, if your evil ramblings and psychotic rants are following the word of GOD, then the WORD of GOD you supposedly follow is deeply flawed,  You are a failed Christian and further from Christ like behaviour than any atheist I have ever met, and that's saying something.
V

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2013, 12:23:07 PM »
I gave you an article, didn't I, proving my point that science is in total agreement with the Bible? Why don't you go read it?

rofl.

you are brain washed.. creationism and evolution- for a start, dont agree. thats an easy one to go look up.

the same technology that is used to solve murders and power cities - which religious people dont have a problem with- is used to prove that we werent created. (im referring to radioactivity)..yet on one hand you'll take the crimes solved and the electricity, but not accept carbon dating...

religion is for the dumb asses. if it made sense then everyone would believe in it.

ever wondered why there is a divide? ever noticed how some people are smarter than others?

can u imagine if we locked people up based on hearsay and not fact?- the bible is just that- hearsay. i know a guy who is friends with a dude that saw you sexually assault that 5 year old. His whole community agree with him. Word got around and now everyone believes it. So you get locked up and ass pounded in jail. That's how religion works.

dont thank me..i know you wont get it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2013, 12:23:36 PM »
The funny thing is the great hawkings admit he does not know for certain. He does not claim for 100% certain there is no God, he says the simplest explanation is that there is no God and that it is his opinion and then he says ''probably'' no heaven, what ''probably''?

OK So Hawkins admits he can not know for certain but yet the mighty EKUL from getbig KNOWS for certain 100% right?  ???

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2013, 12:26:50 PM »
being an athiest doesnt mean that you dont have morals and ethics.

it means that u have your own brain and can determine what those are by yourself- without it being prescribed for you.

people who are religious are no different to any other mob of half wits who all believe the same thing.

I agree, Just to follow on Disco Stu with some quotes from famous thinkers, they also had to deal with these foul religous evildoers because they also sensed that religious people and religion in general is Immoral by design.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morality is doing what is right, regardless what we are told. Religious dogma is doing what we are told, no matter what is right.

--Andy Thomson

“The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.

To make this a living force and bring it to clear consciousness is perhaps the foremost task of education.

The foundation of morality should not be made dependent on myth nor tied to any authority lest doubt about the myth or about the legitimacy of the authority imperil the foundation of sound judgment and action.”

Albert Einstein - Famous Atheist

If this being is omnipotent, then every occurrence, including every human action, every human thought, and every human feeling and aspiration is also His work; how is it possible to think of holding men responsible for their deeds and thoughts before such an almighty Being? In giving out punishment and rewards He would to a certain extent be passing judgment on Himself. How can this be combined with the goodness and righteousness ascribed to Him?

V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2013, 12:31:03 PM »
I agree, Just to follow on Disco Stu with some quotes from famous thinkers, they also had to deal with these foul religous evildoers because they also sensed that religious people and religion in general is Immoral by design.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morality is doing what is right, regardless what we are told. Religious dogma is doing what we are told, no matter what is right.

--Andy Thomson

“The most important human endeavor is the striving for morality in our actions. Our inner balance and even our very existence depend on it. Only morality in our actions can give beauty and dignity to life.

To make this a living force and bring it to clear consciousness is perhaps the foremost task of education.

The foundation of morality should not be made dependent on myth nor tied to any authority lest doubt about the myth or about the legitimacy of the authority imperil the foundation of sound judgment and action.”

If this being is omnipotent, then every occurrence, including every human action, every human thought, and every human feeling and aspiration is also His work; how is it possible to think of holding men responsible for their deeds and thoughts before such an almighty Being? In giving out punishment and rewards He would to a certain extent be passing judgment on Himself. How can this be combined with the goodness and righteousness ascribed to Him?

Einstein, the famous FOOL, was just talking more trash here. God, while omnipotent, gave men free will and so they are free moral agents. Whatever they do is their choice and does not reflect on God unless of course God inspires them to do good.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2013, 12:36:17 PM »
The funny thing is the great hawkings admit he does not know for certain. He does not claim for 100% certain there is no God, he says the simplest explanation is that there is no God and that it is his opinion and then he says ''probably'' no heaven, what ''probably''?

OK So Hawkins admits he can not know for certain but yet the mighty EKUL from getbig KNOWS for certain 100% right?  ???

Not at all, I am an agnostic, I don't believe the truth or (god for that matter) can be known.  I just like to present alternate arguments to those who believe with a 100% certainty that their is a GOD.  This is my whole argument, because theists cannot acknowledge that they don't know, they trap themselves into a limited way of looking at the universe.  Their may well be a GOD, I don't think it would be the GOD of the bible, it may be something more metaphysical than that, but the jury is still out, unfortunately the Theists are just too arrogant to see this.  I simply way up the evidence based on reasoning and logic, and unfortunately for the Theists, they lose in this department, science just simply presents better arguments that are more intellectually satisfying.

If someone tried explaining to me the science behind aeronautic theory and I understood it enough to see it's validity, but not quite enough to say research in the field, When I ask why a plane can fly, who do you think I am going to believe, the scientist who can sufficiently explain it too me in an intellectually satisfying way or some ignoramus who claims it happens due to magic.  If I was never exposed to the science, I might go with the guy who claimed it was magic.
V