Author Topic: The Bible backs up gun ownership  (Read 9606 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: The Bible backs up gun ownership
« Reply #125 on: February 08, 2013, 04:01:34 PM »
It's not convenient, it's the truth. What else do you want?
What I posted was the truth, what you wrote was the nonsense ramblings of a man on the edge.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #126 on: February 08, 2013, 04:03:09 PM »
What I posted was the truth, what you wrote was the nonsense ramblings of a man on the edge.

No, what you posted was bullshit and what I wrote was the truth. Don't spout random bullshit about me when I merely spoke facts. Go and reread the facts I wrote and ACCEPT them. I wrote the facts lucidly and used sound and simple analogies to illustrate my pints so don't be an ass and pretend you didn't understand me. I think you know that God is true but are just being a dickhead. Well, prepare to be thrown into hellfire then. Giddy up, cowboy! ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: February 08, 2013, 04:11:26 PM »
No, what you posted was bullshit and what I wrote was the truth. Don't spout random bullshit about me when I merely spoke facts. Go and reread the facts I wrote and ACCEPT them.
I just reread what you have written, and I think your divine truth is starting to rub off on me, I feel the presence of the LORD rumbling from deep within, I can feel his power and magnificence.  Oh my Lord, GOD has just touched me in the most powerful of ways.  You are right Jon, thank-you so much for sharing your teachings about GOD, I have seen the light and will be ETERNALLY grateful for you directing me towards the LORD.  Who would have thought that a Getbigger gimmick would put me in touch with the divine spirit, and all I had to do was pretend everything you said was the TRUTH.  

Thanks again Jon, I believe you were sent by Christ to turn me in the direction of the LORD.  GOD is great, praise the all mighty, I will pray for you Jon, you evangelistic angelic son of the lord.  I am off to spread the word of the gospel and bash them metaphorically over thei head with my new find appreciation of the TRUTH.  Thanks again JON, you truly are heaven sent.  I am being serious, you have opened my eyes with your aggressive insults and incoherent rants and your determination to remain so wilfully ignorant in the face of evidence to the contrary was the determining factor in swaying me to the LORD.  God bless you child.  Don't ever stop being you, the rewards in heaven shall be great for you.  Jon you are my guardian Angel.  GOD BLESS
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 08, 2013, 04:13:49 PM »
I just reread what you have written, and I think your divine truth is starting to rub off on me, I feel the presence of the LORD rumbling from deep within, I can feel his power and magnificence.  Oh my Lord, GOD has just touched me in the most powerful of ways.  You are right Jon, thank-you so much for sharing your teachings about GOD, I have seen the light and will be ETERNALLY grateful for directing me towards the LORD.  Who would have thought that a Getbigger gimmick would put me in touch with the divine spirit, and all I had to do was pretend everything you said was the TRUTH.  

Thanks again Jon, I believe you were sent by Christ to turn me in the direction of the LORD.  GOD is great, praise the all mighty, I will pray for you Jon, you evangelistic angelic son of the lord.  I am off to spread the word of the gospel and bash them metaphorically over thei head with my new find appreciation of the TRUTH.  Thanks again JON, you truly are heaven sent.  I am being serious, you have opened my eyes with your aggressive insults and incoherent rants and your determination to remain so wilfully ignorant in the face of evidence to the contrary was the determining factor in swaying me to the LORD.  God bless you child.  Don't ever stop being you, the rewards in heaven shall be great for you.  Jon you are my guardian Angel.  GOD BLESS

What 'evidence to the contrary'? You've got no discernible evidence whatsoever because I tore down all the bullshit 'evidence' and nonsensical claims you posted. On the other hand all the REAL evidence attests the veracity of God's word and the reality of His existence (and reign).

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 08, 2013, 04:19:04 PM »
What 'evidence to the contrary'? You've got no discernible evidence whatsoever because I tore down all the bullshit 'evidence' and nonsensical claims you posted. On the other hand all the REAL evidence attests the veracity of God's word and the reality of His existence (and reign).
JON, I am saying you are right, GOD IS GREAT and ALL MIGHTY, you have proven, it doesn't matter what is true or real, just what you want to be true and real.  And having a GOD in my life now is all that matters, he is true and real to me.  Thank you Jon, I am glad we can  be brothers in Christ now and walk together with GOD in our hearts.  I understand now, any evidence that suggests GOD isn't real, we can just simply claim it is the opposite and tell others it is actually evidence of a GOD and not the other way around.  I am looking forward to embracing GOD, because with GOD on your side, you can make any claim you like, even if you don't have proof.  Talk about a powerful GOD.  Thank you again Jon, your Truth has awoken me.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 08, 2013, 04:23:48 PM »
JON, I am saying you are right, GOD IS GREAT and ALL MIGHTY, you have proven, it doesn't matter what is true or real, just what you want to be true and real.  And having a GOD in my life now is all that matters, he is true and real to me.  Thank you Jon, I am glad we can  be brothers in Christ now and walk together with GOD in our hearts.  I understand now, any evidence that suggests GOD isn't real, we can just simply claim it is the opposite and tell others it is actually evidence of a GOD and not the other way around.  I am looking forward to embracing GOD, because with GOD on your side, you can make any claim you like, even if you don't have proof.  Talk about a powerful GOD.  Thank you again Jon, your Truth has awoken me.

Of course I've got proof; what do you think I've been typing to you all along? And there's no evidence that suggests God isn't real while there's no shortage of concrete proof that God's real. Stop spinning bullshit, kid. It isn't going to work with me. Of course it matters what's true and real; why do you think we worship God and aren't foolish atheists?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 08, 2013, 04:29:41 PM »
Of course I've got proof; what do you think I've been typing to you all along? And there's no evidence that suggests God isn't real while there's no shortage of concrete proof that God's real. Stop spinning bullshit, kid. It isn't going to work with me. Of course it matters what's true and real; why do you think we worship God and aren't foolish atheists?
None of that matters Jon, of course GOD is real, we don't need Proof, because GOD is beyond all that.  You and I know this, so don't sweat it new-found Brother in Christ.  Even if it isn't true and real, it is true and real enough for us, right brother.  I will now also worship GOD alongside you brother, Thanks for showing me the way.  Can I get an AMEN!  You should be grateful that you have opened another's heart to the almighty Christ and GOD.  You will surely be rewarded in heaven.  I will pray for you Jon, I will pray that you find peace and some comfort for your raging and restless spirit.  rest now my brother, for you have accomplished much in the name of the LORD on this fine GOD given day.
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 08, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »
None of that matters Jon, of course GOD is real, we don't need Proof, because GOD is beyond all that.  You and I know this, so don't sweat it new-found Brother in Christ.  Even if it isn't true and real, it is true and real enough for us, right brother.  I will now also worship GOD alongside you brother, Thanks for showing me the way.  Can I get an AMEN!  You should be grateful that you have opened another's heart to the almighty Christ and GOD.  You will surely be rewarded in heaven.  I will pray for you Jon, I will pray that you find peace and some comfort for your raging and restless spirit.  rest now my brother, for you have accomplished much in the name of the LORD on this fine GOD given day.

Well, God IS beyond all that but we don't want to have a blind faith so it's good to have proof. And as I said there's no shortage of proof attesting God's truth. Below is some so please read unbiasedly.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/science_is_always_behind_the%20Bible.htm

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: February 08, 2013, 04:48:37 PM »
“As a blind man has no idea of colors, so we have no idea of the manner by which the all-wise God perceives and understands all things.” — Sir Isaac Newton (1642-1727)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 08, 2013, 04:49:27 PM »
Well, God IS beyond all that but we don't want to have a blind faith so it's good to have proof. And as I said there's no shortage of proof attesting God's truth. Below is some so please read unbiasedly.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/Basics/science_is_always_behind_the%20Bible.htm
That link sure does explain a lot! A real lot.  AMEN
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: February 08, 2013, 04:57:58 PM »
That link sure does explain a lot! A real lot.  AMEN

Great then. LOL. What more do you want? Well then, here are all the answers you need. Enjoy...

http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/answers.html

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #136 on: February 08, 2013, 05:03:13 PM »
wow, with these two morons going at it, ^^^^^^^^^    the stupidity level is likely to tear a hole in the space-time continuum

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 08, 2013, 05:07:44 PM »
wow, with these two morons going at it, ^^^^^^^^^    the stupidity level is likely to tear a hole in the space-time continuum

Look who's talking. ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #138 on: February 08, 2013, 05:20:56 PM »
I believe in God

I don't believe inGod

well you're stupid

no, you're stupid

no you're stupid

no you're stupid

no you're stupid

no you're stupid

compelling  ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2013, 05:24:01 PM »
I believe in God

I don't believe inGod

well you're stupid

no, you're stupid

no you're stupid

no you're stupid

no you're stupid

no you're stupid

compelling  ::)

I doubt you're a Christian which means you're the dunce.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2013, 05:28:16 PM »
jon

did god invent blind people?

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: February 08, 2013, 05:34:53 PM »
jon

did god invent blind people?

Go read the Scriptures for a start.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 08, 2013, 05:41:46 PM »
answer the question

did god invent blind people

you cant answer can you

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: February 08, 2013, 05:52:20 PM »
answer the question

did god invent blind people

you cant answer can you

All people, including blind ones, were obviously created. And don't try to shirk reading the Scriptures, I tell you.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 08, 2013, 06:00:31 PM »
so why did god choose to make some people handicapped?

bit cruel surely

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #145 on: February 08, 2013, 07:10:58 PM »

If you said that to my face I would beat you into a pulp

Fuck the bible, asshole.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 08, 2013, 07:20:59 PM »
Fuck the bible, asshole.

Fuck you, you filthy swine. Don't curse the Bible, dipshit.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: February 08, 2013, 07:36:57 PM »
so why did god choose to make some people handicapped?

bit cruel surely

Question: "Why does God allow birth defects?"

Answer: The ultimate answer to this difficult question is that when Adam and Eve sinned (Genesis chapter 3), they brought evil, sickness, disease, and death into the world. Sin has been wreaking havoc on the human race ever since. Birth defects occur because of sin...not because of sins the parents or the baby have committed, but because of sin itself. The hard part of the question is why God allows people to be born with terrible birth defects and/or deformities. Why doesn't God prevent birth defects from occurring?

The book of Job deals with the issue of not understanding why God allows certain things to occur. God had allowed Satan to do everything he wanted to Job except kill him. What was Job’s reaction? “Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him” (Job 13:15). “The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised” (Job 1:21). Job didn’t understand why God had allowed the things He did, but he knew that God was good and therefore continued to trust in Him. Ultimately, that should be our reaction as well. God is good, just, loving, and merciful. Often things happen to us that we simply cannot understand. However, instead of doubting God's goodness, our reaction should be to trust Him. "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight" (Proverbs 3:5-6).

Ultimately, the answer to this question has to be “I don’t know.” We will never be able to fully understand God and His ways. It is wrong for us to question why God allows something to occur. We simply have to trust that He is loving, good, and merciful – just like Job did – even when the evidence seems to indicate the opposite. Sickness and disease are the result of sin. God provided the “cure” for sin in sending Jesus Christ to die for us (Romans 5:8). Once we are in heaven, we will be free from sickness, disease, and death. Until that day, we will have to deal with sin, its effects, and its consequences. We can praise God, though, that He can and will use birth defects and other tragedies for our good and His glory. John 9:2-3 declares, "His disciples asked Him, 'Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?' 'Neither this man nor his parents sinned,' said Jesus, 'but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.'

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #148 on: February 08, 2013, 08:02:53 PM »
Fuck you, you filthy swine. Don't curse the Bible, dipshit.

I once banged a black hooker doggy style and had her read the bible aloud while I was penetrating.

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #149 on: February 08, 2013, 09:47:12 PM »
Christianity is the true religion while Islam is yet another false religion

Interesting. Evidence to back this up?  8)