Author Topic: A word to the haters who call me small - here is a pic  (Read 184476 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: a word to the haters who call me small, "you look small" etc.pic of today
« Reply #850 on: February 11, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
donīt fucking write my name "Donny" ok... itīs Donny.

It appears I've touched a nerve with "donny".

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #851 on: February 11, 2013, 12:31:07 PM »
Donīt do it again.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #852 on: February 11, 2013, 01:13:48 PM »
Donīt do it again.

its whats happens when you expose you nerve
c

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #853 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:12 PM »
the problem with many people and i have been victim in my own right, when a person puts so much on physical aspects they are depriving their heart, mind, and soul of the very purpose you have them for, gal needs to get it together, forget all the butter, this includes pussy, trendy look, material shit, and many other forms of butter that deprives the human from the true meanings of living.........get it together son.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #854 on: February 11, 2013, 01:29:21 PM »
the problem with many people and i have been victim in my own right, when a person puts so much on physical aspects they are depriving their heart, mind, and soul of the very purpose you have them for, gal needs to get it together, forget all the butter, this includes pussy, trendy look, material shit, and many other forms of butter that deprives the human from the true meanings of living.........get it together son.

What? Heart, mind, soul? What the fuck are you talking about?

Define heart.
Define soul.
Define mind.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #855 on: February 11, 2013, 02:50:50 PM »
Hahaa! "donny the yellowtooth" is quite sensitive.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #856 on: February 11, 2013, 03:26:48 PM »
I dont think hes that cocky honestly brutha.....but there is just no credbility anymoreAND you get super pissed off at people doubting everything you say. what ever happened to a man's word? .  Its rediculous that a guy should have to post a picture of his penis and send it to some whore  to back up his claims ::)  why the fuck would you lie about your cock size to  strangers? its not like your lying to some chick your gonna sleep with lol......

You talking about a "man's word" is comical, coming from the guy who fucked his brothers girlfriend because he is "pathetic and doofusy with women". Idiot. Go die.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #857 on: February 11, 2013, 03:48:56 PM »
gal is a good dude who can take a joke, dish em out, and roll with the punches. Then there are folks like ukjeff on the other hand, who is in the gym doing 50 bicep curl super-sets so he can run back and try to out flex Groink.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #858 on: February 11, 2013, 03:52:51 PM »
Haha, our "donny" boy is melting down like a six year old.  Calm down, "donny" boy.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #859 on: February 11, 2013, 04:04:15 PM »
i aspire to some day have a meaningful life like cswol/wiggs - posting on getbig about various conspiracy theories.  being egged on by The Cointel Proman.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #860 on: February 11, 2013, 04:15:40 PM »
what wiggs and i do are merely our care for the humans on this planet, actually helping our fellow brothers and sisters, if one doesnt want to learn or listen, thats on them, we are doing a civil service, if you want to remain asleep and under the mk ultra mind control program via, tv, movies, music, mainstream media, government, go ahead, you will just be on your knees crying when shit hits the fan, instead of knowing how to live a self sufficient survivalistic lifestyle, you will be pummeled groveling on your knees. You may not take fighting the nwo and illuminati seriously, but my friend, I do. If i can enlighten and help awake another person, ive done my job.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #861 on: February 11, 2013, 04:19:10 PM »
heart- is the God given desire to achieve the near apex of perfection no matter how tough things get, heart is what separates the champions from the chumpions.

mind- the organ that is responsible for bending the universe and thinking critically on a level that brings anything you desire to your fingertips in this world.

soul- the being that is you, the aura that defines you as a human being in the spiritual realm, once you compromise your soul for material or monetary value, you no longer have a soul.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #862 on: February 11, 2013, 04:20:46 PM »
what wiggs and i do are merely our care for the humans on this planet, actually helping our fellow brothers and sisters, if one doesnt want to learn or listen, thats on them, we are doing a civil service, if you want to remain asleep and under the mk ultra mind control program via, tv, movies, music, mainstream media, government, go ahead, you will just be on your knees crying when shit hits the fan, instead of knowing how to live a self sufficient survivalistic lifestyle, you will be pummeled groveling on your knees. You may not take fighting the nwo and illuminati seriously, but my friend, I do. If i can enlighten and help awake another person, ive done my job.

a.  if there's an apocalypse, I'd take my chances of survival over yours/wiggs' every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  yeah, I know you're a "softbig fella"

b.  actually, it you and Wiggsie-poo who get brainwashed by every random thing on youtube... which is quite humorous.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #863 on: February 11, 2013, 04:26:40 PM »
you need to change your name handle, bc you dont know the first thing about the knock your fuckin head off, aka jadevon clowney......... you son are just another number in the herd of sheeple.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: February 11, 2013, 04:27:15 PM »
Donīt do it again.

What are you going to do about it if I do, "donny" ???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: February 11, 2013, 04:28:37 PM »
you need to change your name handle, bc you dont know the first thing about the knock your fuckin head off, aka jadevon clowney......... you son are just another number in the herd of sheeple.

hahaha.  go "curl 225" csoft... your fat ass is the first thing getting cut down when the end of days arrives.  second thing is wiggs' fat ass.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: February 11, 2013, 04:29:10 PM »
cswol has claimed a very impressive number of reps on bench with 225 but I forget the exact details.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #867 on: February 11, 2013, 04:31:00 PM »
50 on a good day, last monday i hit 50 reps

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #868 on: February 11, 2013, 04:31:54 PM »
lol, when the apocalypse hits, csoft is going to pull a bench into the middle of the street and start doing 1/4 reps with 225. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #869 on: February 11, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »
bro dont you know this is the internet your going to have people chastising everything if they see it bothers you, just like jadevon clown calling me csoft, i laugh at that because in person, all he be saying is nothing..........if your happy with your progress and where your at thats all that matters, i lived in the heart of los angeles for many many years and image is everything, but image doesnt build character, and a man is judged by his character, heart, mind, and soul, so are you gona keep ordering small fries when you go through the mcdonalds drive thru, or are you gona man up and order supersize............

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #870 on: February 11, 2013, 04:37:38 PM »
bro dont you know this is the internet your going to have people chastising everything if they see it bothers you, just like jadevon clown calling me csoft, i laugh at that because in person, all he be saying is nothing..........if your happy with your progress and where your at thats all that matters, i lived in the heart of los angeles for many many years and image is everything, but image doesnt build character, and a man is judged by his character, heart, mind, and soul, so are you gona keep ordering small fries when you go through the mcdonalds drive thru, or are you gona man up and order supersize............

the only place my path will cross yours is the internet csoft...you're a just over the poverty line 40 year old teenager... i try to avoid places frequented by 40 year old teenagers.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: February 11, 2013, 04:38:40 PM »
"all he be saying"

let me guess, you got an A+ in ebonics when you were studying in S. Central.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #872 on: February 11, 2013, 04:40:07 PM »
well im 38, i have two years before i enter the realm in which you reside in, i think when im 40 ill probably 290, in better shape than ive ever been, will you still be frequenting tennage all boys clubs in 2 years.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: February 11, 2013, 04:41:52 PM »
well im 38, i have two years before i enter the realm in which you reside in, i think when im 40 ill probably 290, in better shape than ive ever been, will you still be frequenting tennage all boys clubs in 2 years.

you're a fatass csoft.

the same thing that happened to your fellow fatass dorner will happen to you when the apocalypse comes...

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #874 on: February 11, 2013, 04:44:28 PM »
i think your going to melt down crying when shit hits the fan because you wont be able to type on a keyboard behind a screen on the internet while jerkin off to photos of men on getbig son, what a shame!