Author Topic: 26.34 percent of US marines state they will kill US citizens  (Read 4009 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: 26.34 percent of US marines state they will kill US citizens
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
$100 that says "bad boy" is some pimply faced kid who dreams about life in the US 24/7.  Don't worry, bad boy, your country produces the greatest coal miners in the world - fit employment for the descendants of convicts.

Still got a raging hard on for me eh?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:29 AM »
Still got a raging hard on for me eh?

Yes, I find myself attracted to bitches...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 10:44:23 AM »
Yes, I find myself attracted to bitches...

You really are a randy homo aren't you.  I hope you find a gay aids partner to share your life with.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 10:52:35 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 11:21:16 AM »
1. There was no "Yes" option

2. 11% had no opinion. The scenario was vague about the resistance. Being in Marine boot camp, the mind set is geared to address war time problems. 11% wanted more information is most likely

3. While in boot camp you are at your MOST mentally conditioned psyche to follow orders. So if a new marine is reading a scenario which implies he is given orders to do something, there is a greater chance of responding affirmative than 6 months or a year out of that environment

4. I did 10 yrs in the military and couldn't tell you one person I met who would answer "yes" to firing on civilians for refusing to give up firearms

5. I'm 20 yrs into a civilian police career and have yet to hear anyone say they would.

But it makes for good TV on infowars.    
That doesn't matter, if you listen to Alex Jones, he will tell you how the Government can use mind control using microwaves to electronically manipulate the military into being subservient drones.  They can also create thousands of Manchurian candidates to assisinate rebel leaders when the time comes for the Government to rise up and overpower the civilians and enslave them in FEMA work camps.  They can also do all this with CHEMtrails!  Hope this helps
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:50 AM »
I was a marine and i for one would not fire on my own unless my life was in peril.
All that can be said about gun control is we as American citizen have the right to bare arms the government just needs to do a better job on who can own them.screening process. you cannot take away the rights of the responsible people because of the idiots if its not guns then they will find another way to kill.

x2, and as Agnostic said, I didn't know ANY Marines that would be ok with turning their weapons on their fellow citizens. Although I'm sure there are plenty that would, I'd like to think that the majority wouldn't.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2013, 02:34:35 PM »
  Fuck that.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 05:05:32 PM »
Yes but remember that survey is 18 years old.  I'm sure they have weeded out a lot that would not follow orders since then.

or they think they have