Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181445 times)

ukjeff

Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1800 on: February 14, 2013, 02:17:48 PM »
dont worry groink, I suspect that jack t is a conspiracy theorist who cannot possibly accept rational explanations, they think that they "know" whats "really going on" because it elevates them from their normal failed humdrum existence's

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1801 on: February 14, 2013, 02:18:25 PM »
Giving the Police the ability to Fire Bomb a house and not be held accountable is a dangerous precedent that should not be set.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1802 on: February 14, 2013, 02:18:33 PM »
So if you've become bored with it, could it be that you haven't thought it completely through?

No it's that I have COMPLETELY thought it through, i know exactly what I'm saying and state FACT....and i'm bored indulging these half baked arguments based on nonsense like cops being fired upon isn't dangerous  ::)....troll on

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #1803 on: February 14, 2013, 02:19:50 PM »
Giving the Police the ability to Fire Bomb a house and not be held accountable is a dangerous precedent that should not be set.  

Janet Reno and the Federal Government did it at WACO, nothing new.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1804 on: February 14, 2013, 02:20:51 PM »

No it's that I have COMPLETELY thought it through, i know exactly what I'm saying and state FACT....and i'm bored indulging these half baked arguments based on nonsense like cops being fired upon isn't dangerous  ::)....troll on
Its dangerous, but it doesn`t give the Police the ability or right justification to burn things down.  Why don`t the police have flamethrowers and grenades or land mines?  Their use of force and how to deliver it has to be defined at some point and in this case, they overstepped it.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1805 on: February 14, 2013, 02:21:00 PM »
I thought the police ID'd him... he fired 15 rounds but didn't hit them...

then he ran to the cabin and they chased him, at which point he was quicker.

I thought their best course of action - against a guy with rifles, etc - was to follow and radio it in.  why in the world there were two of them creeping up around the cabin is beyone me

are we arguing semantics?   he killed innocent cops.  upside down, in a tree, suspecting, unsuspecting.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1806 on: February 14, 2013, 02:22:25 PM »

Adonis never disappoints  ;D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1807 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:06 PM »

No it's that I have COMPLETELY thought it through, i know exactly what I'm saying and state FACT....and i'm bored indulging these half baked arguments based on nonsense like cops being fired upon isn't dangerous  ::)....troll on

So why do you think I said this:

So it seems the conflict is whether the deliberate use of fire is ok.  If this person was shooting, then deadly force, itself, was obviously green-lighted.

If the person was positioned so his bullets had a path toward the cops, then he would be positioned in such a way to be taken out, which is what the story says happened to him by sniper.

You're so fucking bored, you aren't even reading the very thread you're fighting in.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1808 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:11 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1809 on: February 14, 2013, 02:26:19 PM »
I thought the police ID'd him... he fired 15 rounds but didn't hit them...

then he ran to the cabin and they chased him, at which point he was quicker.

I thought their best course of action - against a guy with rifles, etc - was to follow and radio it in.  why in the world there were two of them creeping up around the cabin is beyone me

Well, that's what I'm here for... If the officers radioed it in.. then sat in their patrol cars all nice and safe a distance away, Dormer might not just stop at the first place he came across. He might try and escape. Cabin has at least 4 corners... it was their job to try and keep him from getting away and likely murdering more people. It's a sucky job but somebody has to step away from the keyboard every once in awhile and do it.    

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1810 on: February 14, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »

But, give police the ability to launch CS gas into a house containing a killer who is shooting at them and hell, they might live to tell about it.. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1811 on: February 14, 2013, 02:27:38 PM »
Well, that's what I'm here for... If the officers radioed it in.. then sat in their patrol cars all nice and safe a distance away, Dormer might not just stop at the first place he came across. He might try and escape. Cabin has at least 4 corners... it was their job to try and keep him from getting away and likely murdering more people. It's a sucky job but somebody has to step away from the keyboard every once in awhile and do it.    
They get paid to do it.  Why complain?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1812 on: February 14, 2013, 02:27:50 PM »
dont worry groink, I suspect that jack t is a conspiracy theorist who cannot possibly accept rational explanations, they think that they "know" whats "really going on" because it elevates them from their normal failed humdrum existence's

Fuck off, you skinny queer.  You've got enough enemies as it is.

ukjeff

« Reply #1813 on: February 14, 2013, 02:28:32 PM »
Fuck off, you skinny queer.  You've got enough enemies as it is.
Epic response, true getbigger style.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1814 on: February 14, 2013, 02:30:33 PM »
So why do you think I said this:

You're so fucking bored, you aren't even reading the very thread you're fighting in.

I saw that.. i wasresponding to your 12 other posts directed at me where you try and say there was no danger.

listen, it'spretty obvious at this point you are just asking loaded questions and will just move the goalposts as needed, I have no interest.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1815 on: February 14, 2013, 02:30:51 PM »
Epic response, true getbigger style.

lol..Peace, Jeff :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1816 on: February 14, 2013, 02:32:50 PM »
They get paid to do it.  Why complain?

I didn't hear of any officers complaining, I hear them yelling saying "burn motherfucker"

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1817 on: February 14, 2013, 02:33:28 PM »
I saw that.. i wasresponding to your 12 other posts directed at me where you try and say there was no danger.

listen, it'spretty obvious at this point you are just asking loaded questions and will just move the goalposts as needed, I have no interest.

I'm not going back to find your original post on the subject, because you've probably changed it by now.  You indicated that it was ok with you if the police decided to subvert law.  That's how this discussion started.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1818 on: February 14, 2013, 02:35:00 PM »
I didn't hear of any officers complaining, I hear them yelling saying "burn motherfucker"
Right, but Mr. Agnostic called the job sucky and that "someone has to do it", so I felt like it was best to remind him that they are actually getting paid for it and it was always part of the job description.  If they wanted a job delivering Pizzas, they should have gotten a job delivering Pizzas.  

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1819 on: February 14, 2013, 02:38:22 PM »

Responding to the situation in such a way would strongly suggest that there was a desire for the situation to occur.  So you can see how easily suspicions would arise.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1820 on: February 14, 2013, 02:40:52 PM »
Nice getbig censor.  Mofo now equals "guy"  ::) ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1821 on: February 14, 2013, 02:49:46 PM »
Right, but Mr. Agnostic called the job sucky and that "someone has to do it", so I felt like it was best to remind him that they are actually getting paid for it and it was always part of the job description.  If they wanted a job delivering Pizzas, they should have gotten a job delivering Pizzas.  

absolutely my friend.

we have no quarrel.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1822 on: February 14, 2013, 02:50:47 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #1823 on: February 14, 2013, 02:53:28 PM »
Responding to the situation in such a way would strongly suggest that there was a desire for the situation to occur.  So you can see how easily suspicions would arise.

of course it would. it would behoove an intelligent individual to not get sucked into the hyperbole and look at things as they really occured and in the proper context.

EG...the cop who said that was watching the house burn minutes after the fire started and nothing to do with setting it. it was an emotional outburst, completely normal given the situation.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1824 on: February 14, 2013, 02:59:43 PM »
of course it would. it would behoove an intelligent individual to not get sucked into the hyperbole and look at things as they really occured and in the proper context.

EG...the cop who said that was watching the house burn minutes after the fire started and nothing to do with setting it. it was an emotional outburst, completely normal given the situation.

If the situation includes a determination to kill this person in spectacular style, I would agree that it's normal.