Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181775 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #300 on: February 07, 2013, 08:09:39 PM »
Yes.  I am ready to Paypal you whenever you are ready.

I need to assess the materials first to determine your present condition before I accept payment. I'm a professional with ethics, you know.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #301 on: February 07, 2013, 08:10:24 PM »
I need to assess the materials first to determine your present condition before I accept payment. I'm a professional with ethics, you know.
I pay first, then I send pictures.  That way I know you are serious.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: February 07, 2013, 08:14:14 PM »
I pay first, then I send pictures.  That way I know you are serious.

My Paypal account isn't up now (my Australia one I can no longer use since I'm in Canada now). In the meantime you can send your current pictures and diet/training/cardio/supp/drug routines so I can do some preliminary work on you. I can assure you I'm very serious with my clients.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: February 07, 2013, 08:18:51 PM »
Its nicer than your shit house.  ;)
Still butthurt cause I randomly expose your and your fugly whore real life names on here, which prevents you and her from using them on the internet of fear that some getbigger might find everything about you, adam abeles (and caroline gresham)  after a google search :D

I could fit his house twice just in my backyard alone btw. But again, how would you know, I'm not stupid enough to post private infos on the internet, contrary to someone of a "superior intellect" like you right  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #304 on: February 07, 2013, 08:20:04 PM »
Still butthurt cause I randomly expose your and your fugly whore real life names on here, which prevents you and her from using them on the internet of fear that some getbigger might find everything about you, adam abeless (and caroline gresham)  after a google search :D

I could fit his house twice just in my backyard alone btw. But again, how would you know, I'm not stupid enough to post private infos on the internet, contrary to someone of a "superior intellect" like you right  ;D

Not cool

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #305 on: February 07, 2013, 08:20:55 PM »
Still butthurt cause I randomly expose your and your fugly whore real life names on here, which prevents you and her from using them on the internet of fear that some getbigger might find everything about you, adam abeles (and caroline gresham)  after a google search :D

I could fit his house twice just in my backyard alone btw. But again, how would you know, I'm not stupid enough to post private infos on the internet, contrary to someone of a "superior intellect" like you right  ;D
Pretty sure we've known Adams real name for a long, long time.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: February 07, 2013, 08:22:14 PM »
Do you live in san fransisco adam? I mean, all the gay shit about being a hipster cooking for your gf etc..

http://www.linkedin.com/in/adamabeles

I can picture you selling fucking flowers lol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #307 on: February 07, 2013, 08:25:18 PM »
Pretty sure we've known Adams real name for a long, long time.

yeah only about a decade now

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: February 07, 2013, 08:27:52 PM »
I wonder what excuse he found to prevent her from using her real name on the internet  ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #309 on: February 07, 2013, 08:29:04 PM »
It's the random forum on 4chan.

"The Darkie Knight"   ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: February 07, 2013, 08:39:25 PM »
Feel bad for the guy for some reason.  Seems like a good dude that was just too idealistic.  Ironic in that he probably watch all those cop movies (L.A. Confidential, Training Day, Heat, etc) and didn't realize that the reality was far worse than what the movies portrayed.  

Sad to know that he decided to basically end his life over some bullshit.  I hope he takes out many pigs on his way out.  

good post, man.
truth is stranger than fiction..

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #311 on: February 07, 2013, 08:42:41 PM »
"The Darkie Knight"   ;D
Lulz.
And they're listening to the police frequencies over on 4chan, they have military helicopters flying over with thermals looking for him evidently.
Supposedly on a media blackout, and possible that the LAPD has killed an innocent shooting at the wrong truck.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #312 on: February 07, 2013, 08:46:02 PM »
 :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2013, 08:46:51 PM »

::)

I`ve been using my name for over a decade on the internet.  You did nothing.  Furthermore, your piece of shit house with ZERO land would fit on my property over 50,000 times.  The size of your "garden" is pathetic and is what you would find in the inner city.  You have no land and your house is not even 2000 square foot.

Hope this helps slumdog.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2013, 08:50:03 PM »
I wonder what excuse he found to prevent her from using her real name on the internet  ;)
None.  Its something you made up.  Now tell us, how fat is your wife or do you want the pictures posted? 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #315 on: February 07, 2013, 08:58:41 PM »
None.  Its something you made up.  Now tell us, how fat is your wife or do you want the pictures posted? 

Here are the results you may expect TA from my programs. ;)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: February 07, 2013, 09:01:05 PM »
Exactly - what I said 8 hours ago.

Evidently some people are saying that the manifesto they released was manipulated, and that the original didn't involve of the NRA, AWB, media, or stupid other shit.

Possible I guess, considering that this incident could easily be used to push the assault weapons agenda.

Link to supposed original.

http://imgur.com/kbndSWY

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #317 on: February 07, 2013, 09:03:07 PM »
Exactly - what I said 8 hours ago.

It's much more coherent without all that bullshit tacked on.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: February 07, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »
If he was a Christian, he might have refrained from killing innocents.  It might have given him a better moral framework in his despair.  Clearly his athieism isn't working out too well for him.

I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a guy. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as an equal human being

:D

I like this guy.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: February 07, 2013, 09:05:42 PM »
/b/ is having a kick

all drugs - TPPIIP

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: February 07, 2013, 09:07:46 PM »
If he was a Christian, he might have refrained from killing innocents.  It might have given him a better moral framework in his despair.  Clearly his athieism isn't working out too well for him.

No.  Most murders are committed by Religious people.  In this country, the majority of murderers are overwhelmingly Christian.

This Dorner character had a religious education from the start as he went to Private Christians Schools as he stated in his manifesto.  That is something to think about perhaps.  

He is not killing because of religion or lack of one, he is killing because he thinks its the right thing to do (justifying his revenge) and that it will clear his name in the end.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #321 on: February 07, 2013, 09:09:50 PM »
No.  Most murders are committed by Religious people.  In this country, the majority of murderers are overwhelmingly Christian.

This Dorner character had a religious education from the start as he went to Private Christians Schools as he stated in his manifesto.  That is something to think about perhaps.  

He is not killing because of religion or lack of one, he is killing because he thinks its the right thing to do (justifying his revenge) and that it will clear his name in the end.

Dude is definitely on a mission. You almost have to respect the mans resolve.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: February 07, 2013, 09:10:03 PM »
Yes, absolutely.

It's much more coherent without all that bullshit tacked on.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #323 on: February 07, 2013, 09:11:29 PM »

Yeah, because majority are white or black or hispanic with Christian ancestry, go figure.

But what I said is true, it MAY have helped stem his behaviour, or even stop it.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #324 on: February 07, 2013, 09:14:48 PM »
Yes, it is like the NYPD has it in law that they have no obligation to protect - but the US politicians tell the people they cannot have guns and have to rely on police for protection  ::)

Just reading the manifesto now, better than Breivik's.  I like this quote "Citizens/non-combatants, do not render medical aid to downed officers/enemy combatants. Theywould not do the same for you. They will let you bleed out just so they can brag to other officers thatthey had a 187 caper the other day and can’t wait to accrue the overtime in future court subpoenas. As they always say, “that’s the paramedics job…not mine”. Let the balance of loss of life take place.Sometimes a reset needs to occur

It is endless the amount of times per week officers arrest an individual, label him a suspect-arrestee-defendant and then before arraignment or trial realize that he is innocent based on evidence. You know what they say when they realize an innocent man just had his life turned upsidedown?. “I guess he should have stayed at home that day he was discovered walking down the street and matching the suspects description. Oh well, he appeared to be a dirtbag anyways”. Meanwhile the falsely accused is left to pick up his life, get a new, family, friends, and sense of self worth
."

or this

How do you know when a police officer is lying??? When he begins his sentence with, “based on my experience and training”