Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182312 times)

f450

• Getbig IV
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #275 on: February 07, 2013, 06:20:03 PM »
if he's cornered, I doubt he'll take his own life, but this will not end well....I hope this muthafucker don't take out innocent cops that has nothing to do with this shit.....

Oxymoron dude. no such thing as an innocent cop. well maybe 2 or 3 bur definitely not in LA.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #276 on: February 07, 2013, 06:20:56 PM »
Look at all the anti-gun humanitarians creaming their panties over a guy on a killing spree  ::)
It's not so bad, the perp is anti gun also, anti NRA and he also agrees with Piers Morgan.  Plus he likes killing cops.  Awesome.
V

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #277 on: February 07, 2013, 06:22:13 PM »
It's not so bad, the perp is anti gun also, anti NRA and he also agrees with Piers Morgan.  Plus he likes killing cops.  Awesome.

So he's a hypocrite like yourself. I can see why you like him.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: February 07, 2013, 06:25:16 PM »
So he's a hypocrite like yourself. I can see why you like him.
So it's ok for gun nutters to go on shooting sprees but not anti-gun nutters.  As an anti gun advocate he is simply proving why guns should be heavily restricted.  He wrote this in his manifesto:

If you had [sic] a well regulated AWB [assault-weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?”

He also ranted against the NRA and its executive vice president and CEO, Wayne LaPierre, calling him “vile” and “inhumane.”
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #280 on: February 07, 2013, 06:26:45 PM »
So it's ok for gun nutters to go on shooting sprees but not anti-gun nutters.  As an anti gun advocate he is simply proving why guns should be heavily restricted.  He wrote this in his manifesto:

If you had [sic] a well regulated AWB [assault-weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?”

This thread is about an awesome patriotic American, please leave the gunfag shit in another thread.

And you're wrong FYI.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: February 07, 2013, 06:28:39 PM »
This thread is about an awesome patriotic American, please leave the gunfag shit in another thread.

And you're wrong FYI.
Hey ! , his anti gun stance is a big part of the story, he wrote quite a bit about it in his manifesto, can't ignore part of the story just to suit a few gun nutters!
V

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #282 on: February 07, 2013, 06:29:27 PM »
Hey ! , his anti gun stance is a big part of the story, he wrote quite a bit about it in his manifesto, can't ignore part of the story just to suit a few gun nutters!
Not talking about his manifesto, talking about you attempting to derail this thread with the gun bullshit. Lets focus on real life Rambo for a bit.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: February 07, 2013, 06:30:34 PM »
Not talking about his manifesto, talking about you attempting to derail this thread with the gun bullshit. Lets focus on real life Rambo for a bit.
Alright, just for you dude, but he is right about Gun Control FYI
V

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #284 on: February 07, 2013, 06:46:10 PM »
This is going to end with more civilians killed by the LAPD than cops killed by Dorner.  Good lord, what a bunch of dumbasses. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2013, 06:47:43 PM »
This is going to end with more civilians killed by the LAPD than cops killed by Dorner.  Good lord, what a bunch of dumbasses.  
What if I told you....

That getting the LAPD to expose themselves as violent thugs, was his plan all along?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
What if I told you....

That getting the LAPD to expose themselves as violent thugs, was his plan all along?
WHHOOOAA!             DEEP
V

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2013, 06:52:00 PM »
Look at all the anti-gun humanitarians creaming their panties over a guy on a killing spree  ::)

I find this development disturbing. 
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2013, 06:56:24 PM »
I find this development disturbing.  
I would have no problem with regular killing sprees if the targets were arseholes who deliberately cause others to suffer. Personally, if the only victims were NRA Gun Nutters, I think that could be a win/win situation.  Then I would definitely be against Gun Control. or the alternative idea by George Harrison  “If everyone who had a gun just shot themselves, there wouldn't be a problem.”

V

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2013, 07:02:19 PM »
I would have no problem with regular killing sprees if the targets were arseholes who deliberately cause others to suffer. Personally, if the only victims were NRA Gun Nutters, I think that could be a win/win situation.  Then I would definitely be against Gun Control. or the alternative idea by George Harrison  “If everyone who had a gun just shot themselves, there wouldn't be a problem.”

George Harrison was stabbed by a nut with a knife.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2013, 07:07:04 PM »
Evidently some people are saying that the manifesto they released was manipulated, and that the original didn't involve of the NRA, AWB, media, or stupid other shit.

Possible I guess, considering that this incident could easily be used to push the assault weapons agenda.

Link to supposed original.

http://imgur.com/kbndSWY

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
George Harrison was stabbed by a nut with a knife.
Lucky the attacker didn't have a gun then, obviously would have turned out pretty bad otherwise.  If the attacker had a gun their would have been no way he would have been overpowered by a woman.
V

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2013, 07:16:53 PM »

They ought to be creaming their collective panties over the fact that not only did he pass psych evals for the police dept but also the navy and made it to, through?, fucking flight school. In a news interview with a former associate who knew him in college and went to flight school with him basically said that he is not surprised,  the guy had real issues with owning his own shortcomings and would blame it on others

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2013, 07:20:22 PM »
  They ought to be creaming their collective panties over the fact that not only did he pass psych evals for the police dept but also the navy and made it to, through?, fucking flight school. In a news interview with a former associate who knew him in college and went to flight school with him basically said that he is not surprised,  the guy had real issues with owning his own shortcomings and would blame it on others

What is disturbing is that as long as it helps their argument, they are ok with the killing of people.

I find that fucked up.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »
Someone just faced the absurdity of life and decided to give a bullshit meaning to it , by killing people to release his anger. An animal who cant play by the rules anymore. There s nobody to defend in this story, him, or the cops who want to kill him cause...he didn tplay the game, was fired, and killed cops. Lol at firing randomly at every truck that barely look like the official description of his; who are these clowns? More absurdity.

BUT...

It makes us feel better about how we keep following the rules of the game daily, to see him fail, sink into madness, all of this entertain us. We want to see more of this nonsense, we want blood, failures. Even more absurdity.

The sheer animal nature of man exposed. There s no particular meaning to any of this, except that some people , all guided by bullshits reasons, are killing each others to feel alive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2013, 08:00:55 PM »
who living in such a disgusting place wouldnt want to destroy mankind.
Its nicer than your shit house.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: February 07, 2013, 08:01:48 PM »
I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a black. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as an equal human being

:D

I like this guy.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #298 on: February 07, 2013, 08:03:56 PM »
I’m not a fucking Christian and that old book, made of fiction and limited non-fiction, called the bible, never once stated Jesus was called a guy. How dare you swat me for standing up for my rights for demanding that I be treated as an equal human being

:D

I like this guy.

Hey Adam, did you receive my messages? You were supposed to send me some stuff so I can help you better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: February 07, 2013, 08:07:24 PM »
Hey Adam, did you receive my messages? You were supposed to send me some stuff so I can help you better.
Yes.  I am ready to Paypal you whenever you are ready.