Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182332 times)

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #250 on: February 07, 2013, 05:11:45 PM »
Man, you should see all the love this guy is getting on /b/

Everyone is rooting for him to plug some pigs. I feel bad for the family members shot and killed, but I'm sure there is probably a few members of the LAPD that society wouldn't miss one bit.

They are going to give the police false information on the man.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #251 on: February 07, 2013, 05:12:33 PM »
Our dear officers• hahahahaha  
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #252 on: February 07, 2013, 05:13:17 PM »
Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off!

V

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #253 on: February 07, 2013, 05:16:32 PM »
Just listen to captain bill Bratton lying on TV. He's pathological in his lies. He can't tell the truth even when he wants to.
a

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #254 on: February 07, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »

Everyone is rooting for him to plug some pigs. I feel bad for the family members shot and killed, but I'm sure there is probably a few members of the LAPD that society wouldn't miss one bit.

This thread just got serious, what's /b/
#

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #255 on: February 07, 2013, 05:20:28 PM »

I'm certain of it.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #256 on: February 07, 2013, 05:26:00 PM »
Just listen to captain bill Bratton lying on TV. He's pathological in his lies. He can't tell the truth even when he wants to.

he said some ol bullshit to like

"yes we trained him, but lets get it straight he is NOT ONE OF US"  - bill Bratton

what a fucking pig, not taking responsibility for one of his officers

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: February 07, 2013, 05:28:12 PM »
Dude probably had a used black and white cop car he bought from a auction and is rolling in his old Cop uniform to mexico

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: February 07, 2013, 05:31:19 PM »
he said some ol bullshit to like

"yes we trained him, but lets get it straight he is NOT ONE OF US"  - bill Bratton

what a fucking pig, not taking responsibility for one of his officers
By saying, he is not one of us, What he meant was that he wasn't a lying corrupt scum bag who would fist fuck his own grandmother to save them self.
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #259 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:37 PM »
By saying, he is not one of us, What he meant was that he wasn't a lying corrupt scum bag who would fist fuck his own grandmother to save them self.

LOL @ the moron who lives in Australia acting like he knows the first thing about the LAPD

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #260 on: February 07, 2013, 05:34:54 PM »
Dude is a sociopath. Probably learn it when he was killing women and children in Afghanistan

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #261 on: February 07, 2013, 05:36:19 PM »

That's an absolutely atrocious thing to say; you really should clean up your depraved mind.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: February 07, 2013, 05:45:15 PM »
That's an absolutely atrocious thing to say; you really should clean up your depraved mind.
;)
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: February 07, 2013, 05:48:30 PM »
LOL @ the moron who lives in Australia acting like he knows the first thing about the LAPD
Rampart - Nothings changed!  As a matter of fact, Western police forces everywhere are similar.  Power breeds corruption.   large-scale corruption involving the police not only exists but has become institutionalized.  Believe it or not, I don't give a fuck!
V

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #264 on: February 07, 2013, 05:49:29 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/lapd-whistleblower-targeting-suspected-corrupt-cops-for-assassination/

Former LAPD officer Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, is in the middle of a brutal retribution campaign against what he says are lying, racist and criminal members of the LAPD and their Board of Rights, according to a so-called manifesto allegedly posted to Facebook by the ex-officer.

Former LAPD officer Christopher Jordan Dorner.
According to police, the manifesto appears to be written by Dorner because of details mentioned only he could know.

In what Dorner calls an attempt “to correct and calibrate” the “morale compasses (sic)” of the LAPD “to true north,” Dorner has reportedly killed three people while seeking to bring the department’s entrenched culture of lying under oath and brutality against innocent civilians to light.

He says the LAPD dragged his name through the mud and cost him his position as a Commanding Officer of a Naval Security Forces reserve unit, his relationship with his mother and sister and several relationships with close friends. He rhetorically asks, “What would you do to clear your name?” all the while admitting he knows his days are numbered.

According to the edited nine-page version of the manifesto posted by KTLA.com, Dorner was relieved of duty by the LAPD after filing a report against an officer who kicked a handcuffed suspect twice in the chest and once in the face.

Dorner infers he was the target of retaliation because of this and that reporting such activity must have crossed “their supposed blue line,” a reference to the “blue code of silence,” an unspoken code of conduct cops are rumored to adhere to which demands they stand up for each other at all times.

In the lengthy document, he states that an internal affairs investigation was also launched against him after he reported two officers for using the word “black” while traveling in a van with them, an allegation he owns up to in the document: “At that point I jumped over my front passenger seat and two other officers where I placed my hands around XXXX’s neck and squeezed.”

“No one is saying you can’t be predjudiced or a bigot,” he says, adding, “We are all human and hold prejudices. If you state that you don’t have prejudices, your lying! But, when you act on it and victimize innocent citizens and fellow innocen officers, than that is a concern.” (sic)

Dorner also reveals sordid, grisly tales of routine police life, telling of officers that would take photos of “recently deceased bodies with their cellphones and play a game of who has the most graphic dead body of the night with officers from other divisions.”

He also tells of an officer nicknamed “Chupacabra” – because of her penchant for drawing blood from her victims – who performed an Indian burn on a 70-year-old woman while cuffing her for spraying a neighbor with a garden hose, intentionally ripping the flesh off the arm of the grandmother.

In Dorner’s own words, “The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.”

Like an aberration of the comic book character The Punisher, Dorner says he will bring swift justice to those that have turned their back on the oaths they swore to uphold: “Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over. Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep.” (sic)

Thousands of state and local police are now looking for the man who says he will not stop until the department comes clean about his innocence: “The attacks will stop when the department states the truth about my innocence, PUBLICLY!!!”

However, police seem more intent on eliminating the threat rather than admitting any wrongdoing, even to the point of firing on innocent victims in vain efforts to capture him.

According to the Huffington Post, “Officers from the Hollywood division of the LAPD shot two people who turned out to have no connection to Dorner’s crimes. They were transported to the hospital with gunshot injuries.” The LA Times reports that the two women shot were delivering newspapers when police riddled their pickup truck with bullets, shooting one in the hand and the other in the back.

Dorner’s manifesto makes it clear that he will not be an easy target and labels efforts by police to arrest or kill him “reactive and predictable.”

“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey… I have the strength and benefits of being unpredictable, unconventional, and unforgiving,” he says. “Do not waste your time with briefs and tabletops.”

Dorner acknowledges that he will not be around to hear police recant their claims against him, stating, “Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared.”

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: February 07, 2013, 05:51:30 PM »
Just saw on CNN he's an expert level shooter with a 9mm and marksmen with a rifle.

Which is much more training and proficiency then your average cop has. Also he's been planning for this for the past 4 years. This guy is going to go out with a bang. Who knows he might be in the woods planning to go all Rambo on these cops who are hunting for him.

This is going to end ugly.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #266 on: February 07, 2013, 05:55:05 PM »
Just saw on CNN he's an expert level shooter with a 9mm and marksmen with a rifle.

Which is much more training and proficiency then your average cop has. Also he's been planning for this for the past 4 years. This guy is going to go out with a bang. Who knows he might be in the woods planning to go all Rambo on these cops who are hunting for him.

This is going to end ugly.

X2.      I think the shits gunna hit the fan tonight. I don't think he's still  In big bear tho. Somewhere back in orange county is my guess.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: February 07, 2013, 05:56:49 PM »
I am all for killing corrupt cops as they are the worst kind of criminal.

Any one that stands in his way is an enemy of the people and is on the side of the worst kind of criminal pig and therefore deserves to die as well.

fuck a cop. fuck em all.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: February 07, 2013, 05:57:06 PM »
;)

There's nothing wrong with saying the truth, is there? 8)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #269 on: February 07, 2013, 05:58:46 PM »
if he's cornered, I doubt he'll take his own life, but this will not end well....I hope this muthafucker don't take out innocent cops that has nothing to do with this shit.....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #270 on: February 07, 2013, 05:59:27 PM »
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly rooting for this guy, except for the whole targeting of family members. That's fucked.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: February 07, 2013, 06:11:37 PM »
There's nothing wrong with saying the truth, is there? 8)
Please let me know when you decide to speak some.  It will be a welcome change to all the religious fantasy you spew up everywhere.
V

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #272 on: February 07, 2013, 06:12:31 PM »
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly rooting for this guy, except for the whole targeting of family members. That's fucked.

Exactly. As I said before, I fully support revenge. But this guy is all fucked up in his execution of the executions

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #273 on: February 07, 2013, 06:15:49 PM »
Look at all the anti-gun humanitarians creaming their panties over a guy on a killing spree  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: February 07, 2013, 06:18:48 PM »
"Curb Your Enthusiasm" star Larry David:

Larry David, I agree. 72-82 degrees is way to hot in a residence. 68 , degrees is perfect.

Larry David, Kevin Hart, the late Patrice Oneal, Lisa Lampanelli, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, Louis CK, Dave Chapelle, Jon Stewart, Wanda Sykes, Dennis Miller, and Jeff Ross are pure geniuses.