Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 181440 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: COP KILLING COPS in Southern California going on as we speak
« Reply #325 on: February 07, 2013, 09:15:44 PM »
i knew a broad who was a cop for a police dept in SOcal

she would tell me she that her coworkers would always drive drunk, she also said she would pull over drunk cops from other dept would they would just show her their badge and she would let them drive drunk home

Cops do not give a shit about your safety, they only care about hiding behind the badge and being above the law

This is standard MO the world over with cops.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #326 on: February 07, 2013, 09:16:17 PM »
Yeah, because majority are white or black or hispanic with Christian ancestry, go figure.

But what I said is true, it MAY have helped stem his behaviour, or even stop it.
No.  The only thing that would have prevented this is him not being fired from the LAPD.  For whatever reason, that was the straw that seemed to break the camels back.  Religion has an abysmal track record for stopping murder or preventing it.  Besides, if that is the only thing holding people back from committing murder then those people are mentally unstable and batshit insane as they are admitting that otherwise, they would be out killing, raping, stealing-hardly making them moral beings whatsoever.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: February 07, 2013, 09:17:46 PM »
You really are a man on a mission aren't you.  So much so that you cannot see reason.  A lot like this killer.

No.  The only thing that would have prevented this is him not being fired from the LAPD.  For whatever reason, that was the straw that seemed to break the camels back.  Religion has an abysmal track record for stopping murder or preventing it.  Besides, if that is the only thing holding people back from committing murder then those people are mentally unstable and batshit insane as they are admitting that otherwise, they would be out killing, raping, stealing-hardly making them moral beings whatsoever.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: February 07, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
You really are a man on a mission aren't you.  So much so that you cannot see reason.  A lot like this killer.

So the only thing stopping you from murdering someone is religion?  Otherwise, you would be out killing with him? Is this correct?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: February 07, 2013, 09:20:43 PM »
Take of your blinders - I said it may have helped guide him.  If you are seriously suggesting that religious faith cannot help direct people in a better direction then you are closed minded.  And I never said it is the only thing that can stop him murdering - your emotional/mental state clearly effects your intellectual ability.

So the only thing stopping you from murdering someone is religion?  Otherwise, you would be out killing with him? Is this correct?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: February 07, 2013, 09:24:19 PM »
Take of your blinders - I said it may have helped guide him.  If you are seriously suggesting that religious faith cannot help direct people in a better direction then you are closed minded.

Look at the prisoners and their religions.  Look at murderers in Prison and their religion.  You will find them overwhelmingly Christian or Muslim.  Religion does not have a good track record for stopping anything.  As I said, if that is the only thing stopping someone from committing such a heinous act then they aren`t stable to begin with and it would be best to avoid these types of people at all costs.

Again, is the only thing preventing you from murdering someone tonight or any night, your religion?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: February 07, 2013, 09:26:21 PM »
I have already addressed this.  NO IT IS NOT THE ONLY THING AND I NEVER SAID IT WAS.

I have no interest in talking to you.  You seem to have some good historical knowledge, but you analytical abilities are terrible.

Look at the prisoners and their religions.  Look at murderers in Prison and their religion.  You will find them overwhelmingly Christian or Muslim.  Religion does not have a good track record for stopping anything.  As I said, if that is the only thing stopping someone from committing such a heinous act then they aren`t stable to begin with and it would be best to avoid these types of people at all costs.

Again, is the only thing preventing you from murdering someone tonight or any night, your religion?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #332 on: February 07, 2013, 10:00:45 PM »
The police.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #333 on: February 07, 2013, 10:07:36 PM »
Is the cop killing, chink killing, watermelon still on the loose? Is it safe to go to Roscoes?
a

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #334 on: February 07, 2013, 10:13:54 PM »
He killed two civilians (with guns), and he has an anti-gun manifesto, and you shits are defending him? So you agree that gun control should be encouraged by killing innocent people with GUNS?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: February 07, 2013, 10:15:45 PM »
No, the anti gun people will use ANY reason they can wrap their illogical or disingenuous hands around.

He killed two civilians (with guns), and he has an anti-gun manifesto, and you shits are defending him? So you agree that gun control should be encouraged by killing innocent people with GUNS?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: February 07, 2013, 10:21:50 PM »
You fucking chum eating idiots don't even know what this retard stands for. He is some kind of left wing Obama worshipping, anti gun idiot:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: February 07, 2013, 10:23:51 PM »
Yes, I pointed that out 10 hours ago in this thread.  He is a perfect example of why citizens should be armed and not at the mercy of police to protect them.

NOTE  that NYPD police are not legally obliged to protect you at all.

You fucking chum eating idiots don't even know what this retard stands for. He is some kind of left wing Obama worshipping, anti gun idiot:

If you had a well regulated AWB, this would not happen. The time is now to reinstitute a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle? This is the same small arms weapons system utilized in eradicating Al Qaeda, Taliban, and every enemy combatant since the Vietnam war. Don’t give me that crap that its not a select fire or full auto rifle like the DoD uses. That’s bullshit because troops who carry the M-4/M-16 weapon system for combat ops outside the wire rarely utilize the select fire function when in contact with enemy combatants. The use of select fire probably isn’t even 1% in combat. So in essence, the AR-15 semiautomatic rifle is the same as the M-4/M-16. These do not need to be purchased as easily as walking to your local Walmart or striking the enter key on your keyboard to “add to cart”. All the firearms utilized in my activities are registered to me and were legally purchased at gun stores and private party transfers. All concealable weapons (pistols) were also legally register in my name at police stations or FFL’s. Unfortunately, are you aware that I obtained class III weapons (suppressors) without a background check thru NICS or DROS completely LEGALLY several times? I was able to use a trust account that I created on quicken will maker and a $10 notary charge at a mailbox etc. to obtain them legally. Granted, I am not a felon, nor have a DV misdemeanor conviction or active TRO against me on a NCIC file. I can buy any firearm I want, but should I be able to purchase these class III weapons (SBR’s, and suppressors) without a background check and just a $10 notary signature on a quicken will maker program? The answer is NO. I’m not even a resident of the state i purchased them in. Lock n Load just wanted money so they allow you to purchase class III weapons with just a notarized trust, military ID. Shame on you, Lock n Load. NFA and ATF need new laws and policies that do not allow loopholes such as this. In the end, I hope that you will realize that the small arms I utilize should not be accessed with the ease that I obtained them. Who in there right mind needs a fucking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook. Whether by executive order or thru a bi-partisan congress an assault weapons ban needs to be re-instituted. Period!!!

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2013, 10:24:17 PM »
It's almost impossible to find his full manifesto easily. They don't want you to know one of his main concerns is GUN CONTROL!! Fucking IDIOTS on here!! Fucking low information fucking IDIOTS!!!

http://www.armoryblog.com/news/dorners-manifesto-supports-awb-increased-gun-control/

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2013, 10:24:54 PM »
Thank you Bad Boy Dazza.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2013, 10:37:33 PM »
If there is one GUN CONTROL change that comes out of this, it is the need for MUCH STRICTER GUN RESTRICTIONS ON POLICE AND MILITARY when on homeland soil.    No fully automatic or semi automatic weapons at all.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2013, 10:43:22 PM »
I need to assess the materials first to determine your present condition before I accept payment. I'm a professional with ethics, you know.
;) In developing News, Gods still loves the Children, (Just not the ones from Sandy Hook) Thanks Jon
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #342 on: February 07, 2013, 10:46:09 PM »

I already posted the original uncensored  manif 12 hours ago

It's almost impossible to find his full manifesto easily. They don't want you to know one of his main concerns is GUN CONTROL!! Fucking IDIOTS on here!! Fucking low information fucking IDIOTS!!!

http://www.armoryblog.com/news/dorners-manifesto-supports-awb-increased-gun-control/
The Manifesto

Uncensored Manifesto from Retired LAPD Officer Christopher Dorner

Its just way to long to post on GB so ill link it

http://hiphopandpolitics.wordpress.com/2013/02/07/uncensored-manifesto-from-retired-lapd-officer-christopher-dorner/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+DaveyDsHipHopCorner-theBlog+%28Davey+D%27s+Hip+Hop+Corner%29

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: February 07, 2013, 10:51:02 PM »
You blokes are slow on the uptake, I knew he was anti gun all along, good to see the Gun Nutters typical slow reaction and the dejected WTF!
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: February 07, 2013, 11:11:33 PM »
HA HA, he even has a go at Zimmerpig: this dude is definitely a getbigger

"If you continuously followed me while I was walking at dusk/night I would confront you as well. Too bad Trayvon didn’t smash your skull completely open, Zim. While Trayvon’s body erodes to bones 6 feet under, Zimmerman has put on no less than 40 pounds while out on bail. Zimmerman was arrested for battery on a Peace officer and avoided jail/prison because he completed a diversion program. Thats a history of being an asshole. Zimmerman couldn’t get hired by a LE agency because of poor credit/and a history of violence/restraining orders with women. So what does he do? Designate himself, neighborhood watch captain and make complaints to his city council about the horrible work ethic and laziness of the officers patrolling his neighborhood. Good one Zim. How classy that your father attempts to use his veterans status “disabled veteran” during your bail hearing but doesn’t state what his disability percentage is. Prior service personnel know it can be 5% disability to 100%. You and your attorneys always avoid mentioning your fathers occupation as a magistrate/judge because I’m sure he’s utilized his position to get you out of way more jams then the public has discovered and that your family is not indigent. Oh, tell your wife to stop perjuring herself in court."
V

usmcdevildoc

• Getbig III
« Reply #345 on: February 07, 2013, 11:17:34 PM »
Just goes to show you-  "it's a fine line between cop and crook".
Fu-k the cops are shooting up innocent people in Torrence thinking that two
women delivering papers were actually the man.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: February 07, 2013, 11:19:52 PM »
Just goes to show you-  "it's a fine line between cop and crook".
Fu-k the cops are shooting up innocent people in Torrence thinking that two
women delivering papers were actually the man.

Clearly they didn't even visually id the people they shot - didn't even look at them before shooting.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #347 on: February 07, 2013, 11:21:06 PM »
Before this damn thread spins out of control, let's stay on course. Where is this prick now? Apparently his last whereabouts was in the woods.
#

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: February 07, 2013, 11:22:43 PM »
Just goes to show you-  "it's a fine line between cop and crook".

Same thing, they just work on opposite sides, just like opposing cartels.  Essentially Police are career criminals, they have to be, it's not an environment for the faint hearted.  Just like in organised crime, the cold blooded, ruthless, lying sociopath will rise to the top, this is why the police culture is so bad, the wolves are running the show., no different to a drug cartel, or the mafia or a bikie gang, they even have the same cultural practices, like the code of silence or not shooting the innocent.  The similarities between the police and criminal organisations is uncanny.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: February 07, 2013, 11:23:31 PM »
Before this damn thread spins out of control, let's stay on course. Where is this prick now? Apparently his last whereabouts was in the woods.
I heard he was at your Mums House!
V