Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182531 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Dorner - Cops killing cops in Southern California - manhunt continues
« Reply #600 on: February 09, 2013, 09:16:55 AM »
Has anybody tried putting out a pic-a-nic basket for this Yogi Bear looking pile of shit?
We're organizing plane drops of KFC, watermelon  and grape drank to lure him out as we speak!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #601 on: February 09, 2013, 10:08:39 AM »
Breitbart's Big Government ^ | February 9, 2013 | Larry O'Connor
Posted on February 9, 2013, 1:05:21 PM EST by 2ndDivisionVet

Yesterday on his Facebook page, professional victimologist and societal agitator Rev. Jesse Jackson posted an open letter to Christopher Dorner, the fugitive murderer whose manifesto reads like a battle cry from Jackson's own website.

*Dear Christopher Dorner,

I understand your feelings of hurt and pain. I make this plea to you to stop spreading the pain, the hurt, and the fear. Please stop. Don’t take any more lives.

Christopher, your mother is distraught and deeply concerned for your safety. There are many good and credible people in Los Angeles who will help you. Danny J. Bakewell Sr. (The Los Angeles Sentinel’s Executive Publisher/CEO), Bishop Noel Jones, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer and Rev. Charles Singleton are all individuals I know personally. I promise that they will gladly receive you...

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #602 on: February 09, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »
This guy is the biggest whining fucking pussy on the planet right now. I can believe, that only on Getbig, he's being compared to Rambo...
He loses his job like 5 years ago and still holds a grudge, claiming the race card the whole way home. You guys dont normally stand for this! And for it, he kills some fine young chick in the process. Dude, is a complete shit bag. I hope they cap his ass on site.
well wether he s right or not about his complaints, he s still lonely and weak, getting hunted down by a lot of strong people. He killed weak people. In the end he loses and will only be remembered as a fat, dumb, black loser.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #603 on: February 09, 2013, 11:00:57 AM »
Breitbart's Big Government ^ | February 9, 2013 | Larry O'Connor
Posted on February 9, 2013, 1:05:21 PM EST by 2ndDivisionVet

Yesterday on his Facebook page, professional victimologist and societal agitator Rev. Jesse Jackson posted an open letter to Christopher Dorner, the fugitive murderer whose manifesto reads like a battle cry from Jackson's own website.

*Dear Christopher Dorner,

I understand your feelings of hurt and pain. I make this plea to you to stop spreading the pain, the hurt, and the fear. Please stop. Don’t take any more lives.

Christopher, your mother is distraught and deeply concerned for your safety. There are many good and credible people in Los Angeles who will help you. Danny J. Bakewell Sr. (The Los Angeles Sentinel’s Executive Publisher/CEO), Bishop Noel Jones, Bishop Kenneth Ulmer and Rev. Charles Singleton are all individuals I know personally. I promise that they will gladly receive you...

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Good grief!  Why does this anti-Semitic blow hard buffoon have to interject himself into this. Of course he shows no concern for the victims.
A

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #604 on: February 09, 2013, 11:47:11 AM »
I wonder if Dorner had ever met the daughter before.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #605 on: February 09, 2013, 01:03:13 PM »
Charlie Sheen is getting in on the act, making a video suggesting Dorner call him ,something about wanting to add a few names to his hit-list.  But seriously, has Charlie got the DT's in this video.

V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #606 on: February 09, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
Charlie Sheen is getting in on the act, making a video suggesting Dorner call him ,something about wanting to add a few names to his hit-list.  But seriously, has Charlie got the DT's in this video.

LOL, what the fuck does an Aborigine scumbag like you know about Charlie Sheen and Christopher Dorner? You're from Melbourne, the backwoods of the world, for heaven's sake. All you know about is kangaroos and koala bears back in the desert you come from. And don't you give me any lip about Crocodile Dundee, boy. :P

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #607 on: February 09, 2013, 01:58:36 PM »
 ;D

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #608 on: February 09, 2013, 02:07:41 PM »
extremely angry people dont go out and kill 3 people in a week and arm themselves with enough weaponry to protect a small country.

but yes I will back track and say he's not a psycho....he's just not mentally right at the moment.

than what would you call it? just bat shit crazy perhaps? filled with murderous rage maybe..

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #609 on: February 09, 2013, 02:13:35 PM »
extremely angry people dont go out and kill 3 people in a week and arm themselves with enough weaponry to protect a small country.

but yes I will back track and say he's not a psycho....he's just not mentally right at the moment.

backtracking?... you let me down, 'balls.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #610 on: February 09, 2013, 02:42:10 PM »
 ;D

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #611 on: February 09, 2013, 02:55:45 PM »
He's just a cry baby who couldn't make it through patrol. Hopefully, he'll swallow the barrel.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #613 on: February 09, 2013, 03:07:19 PM »
He's just a cry baby who couldn't make it through patrol. Hopefully, he'll swallow the barrel.
All cops are cry babies, always bitching and moaning about how dangerous their job is, they aren't even in the TOP 10 of most dangerous jobs,  They all seem scared of their own shadow, "oh that 98 year old paralysed wheelchair bound grandma waved a plastic spoon in my direction and I felt intense fear for my own safety even though I walk around with an arsenal of offensive weapons, so I tasered her arse 15 times until she stopped breathing.  I think she had a heart condition, it wasn't the taser that killed her.  But anyway, I neutralised the threat, it sure was scary though!"  fact is, the Police force attracts pussies who were bullied and are now looking for revenge.  
V

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #614 on: February 09, 2013, 03:12:52 PM »
Not all cops.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #615 on: February 09, 2013, 03:56:32 PM »
As the plot thickens....

"The Rock 2013 - Betrayed by it's own Government."
#

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #616 on: February 09, 2013, 04:12:58 PM »
Racist post reported.

racism demonstrated

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #617 on: February 09, 2013, 05:23:11 PM »
I have a vacation home in Lake Arrowhead, CA. I was told yesterday that I am to go there as soon as possible to check for any indication of a possible break-in, take an inventory of all contents, and report anything suspicious. Apparently this is being asked of all homeowners who do not live there year-round.

The homes are within walking distance of Big Bear.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #618 on: February 09, 2013, 05:44:40 PM »
I have a vacation home in Lake Arrowhead, CA. I was told yesterday that I am to go there as soon as possible to check for any indication of a possible break-in, take an inventory of all contents, and report anything suspicious. Apparently this is being asked of all homeowners who do not live there year-round.

The homes are within walking distance of Big Bear.

We just closed on the sale of our cabin in moonridge 1 day before this shit broke. I wonder how the new owners are taking this, it would be their 1st weekend there. I have my doubts the guy is there though, if he was it was most likely just long enough to dump his truck and hightail it somewhere else

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #619 on: February 09, 2013, 06:43:16 PM »
How many cops do you know e-cock?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #620 on: February 09, 2013, 08:19:30 PM »
CBS2 Exclusive: LAPD Chief Announces He’s Reopening Case That Resulted In Dorner’s Termination
CBSLA.com ^ | February 9, 2013 6:19 PM
Posted on February 9, 2013 11:22:03 PM EST by BenLurkin

LOS ANGELES (CBSLA.com) — LAPD Chief Charlie Beck has just announced he’s reopening the case that resulted in accused cop killer and former officer Christopher Dorner’s termination.

“I’m not doing this to appease him. I’m doing this so the community has faith in what the police department does,” Beck said in an exclusive interview Saturday with CBS2’s Pat Harvey.

In a 20-page manifesto posted on Facebook, Dorner allegedly vows revenge against several former LAPD co-workers whom he claims ended his career.

“This investigation has already been reviewed at multiple levels…If I have to redo something or deal with an issue I will deal with it publicly,” said Beck, adding that interviews about the case cannot legally be made public for the interviewers’ safety.

The police chief said Dorner has not reached out to him in any way.

He stressed that if Dorner were to contact the police department and surrender he would guarantee his safety.

CBS News reported Saturday that investigators found weapons and cold weather survival gear inside the burned-out truck belonging to Dorner after it was located in Big Bear. Several law enforcement agencies have been scouring the area for the triple murder suspect.

“I’m not going to comment on what was recovered. I’m not going to comment on where we think he is or what we think he’s doing,” said Beck, who added that would be revealed in time.

Harvey mentioned that thousands of people are publicly supporting the triple murder suspect on a Facebook page.

“I’m surprised about it. I’ve been doing this for 36 years and not a lot surprises me,” Beck said.

The manifesto includes dozens of targets and warned that their families will be harmed.

“I will utilize every bit of small arms training, demolition, ordinance and survival training I’ve been given,” Dorner writes. “You have misjudged a sleeping giant.”

The manifesto goes on to say, “I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours.”

Beck said the situation is putting tremendous stress on those officers and their families.

“We have protection details for 50 families. Imagine having to go through your daily existence like that, knowing your family was the target of a trained assassin like Dorner…It is absolutely unthinkable,” the police chief said.

Beck said he is putting all the department’s resources into finding Dorner.

“This is not just about cops, this is about all of us. There is a small, small portion of the population that puts themselves at risk for the benefit of society, and when they’re attacked, it puts the rest of the population under attack.

“I will do everything it takes to capture Dorner and to keep our police officers and the city safe, everything it takes.”

At the end of the interview, Harvey asked Beck why he chose to grant her the interview exclusively. The police chief explained that he had a good relationship with the CBS2 anchor and thought she was a fair journalist. He said he also wanted to reach out to the African-American community, who Dorner claims is unfairly targeted by LAPD officers.

It may also have to do with Dorner praising Harvey in his manifesto: “Pat Harvey, I’ve always thought you carried yourself professionally and personally the way a strong black woman should. Your articulation and speech is second to none. You are the epitome of a journalist/anchor. You are America.”

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #621 on: February 09, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »
CBS2 Exclusive: LAPD Chief Announces He’s Reopening Case That Resulted In Dorner’s Termination
CBSLA.com ^ | February 9, 2013 6:19 PM
Posted on February 9, 2013 11:22:03 PM EST by BenLurkin

Harvey mentioned that thousands of people are publicly supporting the triple murder suspect on a Facebook page.

“I’m surprised about it. I’ve been doing this for 36 years and not a lot surprises me,” Beck said.

This Chief is so out of touch with reality.  Why the fuck is it surprising that many support Dorner?  Does he not realize the extent of corruption in all police departments?  I have friends that are cops.  I hear the stories of how they fuck up people, get drunk on duty, double dip, and yes on a few occasions plant evidence.  Then they all just laugh.  This is the same all over the country.  Too many people have been bullied and faced trumped up charges based on an officers bullshit report.  People are sick of their shit.  I said something once about cops stealing money from tax payers and I was instantly ignored at this party that had a bunch of cops.  Man...fuck them cops.  It has always been a Us vs Them attitude with these pricks.  I feel sorry for the innocent families but I don't give a shit about these cops.  These cops are no better than the nigs that have the no snitching code.  The guy was pushed too far, his career was ruined.  Someone needs to be held accountable.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #622 on: February 09, 2013, 08:59:59 PM »
This Chief is so out of touch with reality.  Why the fuck is it surprising that many support Dorner?  Does he not realize the extent of corruption in all police departments?  I have friends that are cops.  I hear the stories of how they fuck up people, get drunk on duty, double dip, and yes on a few occasions plant evidence.  Then they all just laugh.  This is the same all over the country.  Too many people have been bullied and faced trumped up charges based on an officers bullshit report.  People are sick of their shit.  I said something once about cops stealing money from tax payers and I was instantly ignored at this party that had a bunch of cops.  Man...fuck them cops.  It has always been a Us vs Them attitude with these pricks.  I feel sorry for the innocent families but I don't give a shit about these cops.  These cops are no better than the nigs that have the no snitching code.  The guy was pushed too far, his career was ruined.  Someone needs to be held accountable.

cops should have to testify under polygraph when it comes to things that put ppl in jail.

if you find a brick of coke on a person after pulling them over, you should be able to pass a polygraph about it.  We're talking about a person losing a decade of their life, and it can just be due to a cop wanting to frame them.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #623 on: February 09, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »
Here is a true story. 

I got a buddy who owns a bar.  It was a regular cop hangout and it just so happened that dispatch was trying to get officers to respond to a call.  Not sure what it was but my buddy told me that dispatch called his personal cell phone to get these guys out of the bar.  Unreal.

Oh Yeah, same bar.  There were a bunch of cops, off duty I suppose, totally drunk and started some shit with a couple of bikers.  The bikers didn't know that they were cops so when a few punches were thrown all hell broke loose and all of a sudden 10 cop cars show up in what seemed to be 1 minute and started tazing these 2 dudes, kicked them while they were in handcuffs, took them away to jail.  I always regretted not saying anything but I don't think it would have helped anyway.  This whole Police brotherhood is bullshit.  There is nothing that they can do for me that I cannot do myself.  I have zero use for these pricks.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: February 09, 2013, 09:04:43 PM »
LAPD Chief Charlie Beck has just announced he’s reopening the case that resulted in accused cop killer and former officer Christopher Dorner’s termination.