Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182520 times)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
Re: Dorner - Cops killing cops in Southern California - manhunt continues
« Reply #675 on: February 10, 2013, 06:10:07 PM »
$1million dollar reward.  I can't help but think what is the dude eating and hwo much size he's lost.  I'd die of starvation after two days.  He really should've planned better.  Set up some explosives at the precint, booty trap cop cars...i wonder if he's hiding out in one of those cops homes.  That'd be hilarious. 

That's were you wrong bud. It's the opposite. This fella had all this the whole thing planned, remember he apparently lost his job about 5yrs ago. Plus wrote a very well executed letter about the piglets in LAPD. Hint, he's still laying low watching the Cops watching him. This fella knows the art of war. It wouldn't surprised me if he's even watching himself on TV on America's Most Wanted.
#

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #676 on: February 10, 2013, 06:33:55 PM »
He's a ninja. Guarding an oil platform in iraq taught him many skills.  Beating his wife taught him hand to hand combat.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #677 on: February 10, 2013, 07:19:08 PM »
This guy is probably gonna lay low for a few days and then light up the LAPD like a birthday cake and go into hiding again. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #678 on: February 10, 2013, 07:25:03 PM »
He's a ninja. Guarding an oil platform in iraq taught him many skills.  Beating his wife taught him hand to hand combat.

just about spit my drink out haha!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #680 on: February 10, 2013, 07:55:37 PM »
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/376732/Man-hunt-for-ex-soldier-who-shot-police-chief-s-daughter-and-killed-policeman

How convient!!!!!

The drones are ready!   

I actually thought about that spin:

"due to the extreme risk this person presents we agreed to place drones over certain high value potential targets" thus the precedent will have been set

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #681 on: February 10, 2013, 08:19:50 PM »
Why would there be a $1,000,000 "Dead or Alive" reward, if the LAPD truly believed in innocent until proven guilty?

This stinks to high heaven.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #682 on: February 10, 2013, 09:44:55 PM »
Anybody else see the convenience in the timing of this? CIA/White House under scrutiny about their drone strike secrecy, bill being pushed to allow drone strikes against Americans? This is way to convenient to make the public think that the only way to catch this killer is to use drones.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #683 on: February 11, 2013, 03:50:31 AM »
Feb 7 - a man identifying himself as Dorner calls Quann and taunts him, saying "you should have done a better job protecting your daughter"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #684 on: February 11, 2013, 04:47:24 AM »
This Chief is so out of touch with reality.  Why the fuck is it surprising that many support Dorner?  Does he not realize the extent of corruption in all police departments?  I have friends that are cops.  I hear the stories of how they fuck up people, get drunk on duty, double dip, and yes on a few occasions plant evidence.  Then they all just laugh.  This is the same all over the country.  Too many people have been bullied and faced trumped up charges based on an officers bullshit report.  People are sick of their shit.  I said something once about cops stealing money from tax payers and I was instantly ignored at this party that had a bunch of cops.  Man...fuck them cops.  It has always been a Us vs Them attitude with these pricks.  I feel sorry for the innocent families but I don't give a shit about these cops.  These cops are no better than the nigs that have the no snitching code.  The guy was pushed too far, his career was ruined.  Someone needs to be held accountable.

Sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry you seem to migrate towards corrupt cops for friends. I have a lot of friends that are cops and they don't plant evidence, drink on duty, double dip and laugh about it. Maybe it's not so much about corrupt cops but the fact you don't make very good choices... hope this helps

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #686 on: February 11, 2013, 04:57:01 AM »
I have a lot of friends that are cops and they don't plant evidence, drink on duty, double dip and laugh about it.

So you are saying that they don't laugh about it?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #687 on: February 11, 2013, 04:58:38 AM »
So you are saying that they don't laugh about it?

I'm saying OP has a pattern of picking the wrong friends, or they're "exaggerating".

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #688 on: February 11, 2013, 05:03:12 AM »
Sorry you feel that way, and I'm sorry you seem to migrate towards corrupt cops for friends. I have a lot of friends that are cops and they don't plant evidence, drink on duty, double dip and laugh about it. Maybe it's not so much about corrupt cops but the fact you don't make very good choices... hope this helps
Nobody is saying they are all corrupt, but the pussies like your friends who standby and watch on and do nothing are complicit in the corruption, if they grew some balls and did what was RIGHT instead of being passive observers,  Corruption in Power Groups wouldn't exist.  I don't know what's worse, corrupt cops or the pussies that work alongside them and say and do nothing.  Your cop friends are pussies, Hope this Helps!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #689 on: February 11, 2013, 05:08:22 AM »
Nobody is saying they are all corrupt, but the pussies like your friends who standby and watch on and do nothing are complicit in the corruption, if they grew some balls and did what was RIGHT instead of being passive observers,  Corruption in Power Groups wouldn't exist.  I don't know what's worse, corrupt cops or the pussies that work alongside them and say and do nothing.  Your cop friends are pussies, Hope this Helps!

You're too much of a pussy to be a Christian, punk. I suspect you'll be a godless degenerate/murderer/paedophile/homosexual your whole worthless life.

"A man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #690 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:03 AM »
Nobody is saying they are all corrupt, but the pussies like your friends who standby and watch on and do nothing are complicit in the corruption, if they grew some balls and did what was RIGHT instead of being passive observers,  Corruption in Power Groups wouldn't exist.  I don't know what's worse, corrupt cops or the pussies that work alongside them and say and do nothing.  Your cop friends are pussies, Hope this Helps!

Not sure how you got that they standby and watch out of what I wrote..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #691 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:35 AM »
You're too much of a pussy to be a Christian, punk. I suspect you'll be a godless degenerate/murderer/paedophile/homosexual your whole worthless life.

"A man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend." - Proverbs 27:17
What are you talking about, The CHURCH is the exact same thing, Paedophiles run the show, everyone knows about it, and the powers that be are corrupt and minimise, deny and thus enable it.  I dont know what's worse, those who are corrupt and enable such behaviour, or those who support them and pretend it doesn't exist.  Either way, if you're a Christian and you aren't regularly speaking out vehemently and aggressively rallying against such abuses or you aren't threatening to leave or just leave the faith, you are also complicit in such abuses.  It is not enough to go, oh it's just a few bad apples, nothing to do with me while innocent children get arse raped by the people you look up to and are affiliated with.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #692 on: February 11, 2013, 05:22:12 AM »
After Vatican II, the church was flooded with homosexuals.  Pope JP II warned that they should not be allowed into the priesthood but was criticized by the liberal media for that opinion.

What are you talking about, The CHURCH is the exact same thing, Paedophiles run the show, everyone knows about it, and the powers that be are corrupt and minimise, deny and thus enable it.  I dont know what's worse, those who are corrupt and enable such behaviour, or those who support them and pretend it doesn't exist.  Either way, if you're a Christian and you aren't regularly speaking out vehemently and aggressively rallying against against such abuses or you aren't threatening to leave or just leave the faith, you are also complicit in such abuses.  It is not enough to go, oh it's just a few bad apples, nothing to do with me while innocent children get arse raped by the people you look up to and are affiliated with.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #693 on: February 11, 2013, 05:25:50 AM »
Not sure how you got that they standby and watch out of what I wrote..
Please explain what efforts your friends have made to battle the overt corruption that plagues Western Police Forces everywhere.  Stop pretending they do anything, the people that do are outed as whistle-blowers and their lives and careers are destroyed.  That's why so few come forward and do anything, but it is a nobler deed to do that than to be part of a group that is held to a higher stand than others and yet in reality are just as criminal as the people they condemn.  The Police force is just like the Church, run by sociopaths, corrupted by power and greed and supported by large groups of people who should know better.
V

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #694 on: February 11, 2013, 05:35:55 AM »

No, these cops are not my friends.  I do have friends that are cops and when there is a party or some gathering being hosted by a cop then usually that is all that is there. All I hear is cop talk, cop stories, cop drama, etc... because that is all they know.  When the alcohol starts flowing they start getting loose lips.  I know that not all police are corrupt.  There are some awesome ones out there but even the good ones are not "angels".  Anyone who does not speak up about corruption is just as guilty.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #695 on: February 11, 2013, 05:43:21 AM »
No, these cops are not my friends.  I do have friends that are cops and when there is a party or some gathering being hosted by a cop then usually that is all that is there. All I hear is cop talk, cop stories, cop drama, etc... because that is all they know.  When the alcohol starts flowing they start getting loose lips.  I know that not all police are corrupt.  There are some awesome ones out there but even the good ones are not "angels".  Anyone who does not speak up about corruption is just as guilty.

x2

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #696 on: February 11, 2013, 05:46:08 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #697 on: February 11, 2013, 05:48:49 AM »
Please explain what efforts your friends have made to battle the overt corruption that plagues Western Police Forces everywhere.  Stop pretending they do anything, the people that do are outed as whistle-blowers and their lives and careers are destroyed.  That's why so few come forward and do anything, but it is a nobler deed to do that than to be part of a group that is held to a higher stand than others and yet in reality are just as criminal as the people they condemn.  The Police force is just like the Church, run by sociopaths, corrupted by power and greed and supported by large groups of people who should know better.

From the 2011 Office of the Police Monitor's report:

There were 344 Formal complaints filed in 2011 – 103 External Formal complaints and 241 Internal Formal complaints. This was a total increase of 9% (28 cases) from the number filed in 2010. Of these 28 cases, there were 14 more External Formal complaints (↑ 16%) and 14 more Internal Formal complaints (↑ 6%)

What you will notice is, there were over TWICE as many Internal Affairs complaints from cops reporting on cops than there were from citizens at my department. Hope this helps 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #698 on: February 11, 2013, 05:49:30 AM »
What are you talking about, The CHURCH is the exact same thing, Paedophiles run the show, everyone knows about it, and the powers that be are corrupt and minimise, deny and thus enable it.  I dont know what's worse, those who are corrupt and enable such behaviour, or those who support them and pretend it doesn't exist.  Either way, if you're a Christian and you aren't regularly speaking out vehemently and aggressively rallying against such abuses or you aren't threatening to leave or just leave the faith, you are also complicit in such abuses.  It is not enough to go, oh it's just a few bad apples, nothing to do with me while innocent children get arse raped by the people you look up to and are affiliated with.

What Church are you talking about? There are lots of false churches. Since they are Satan-controlled of course they do great evil. The devil wants to hit God where it hurts and do the geatest damage so he perverts the churches. That shows you what sort of creature he is. But at the same time there are lots of great churches that are not run by paedophiles but by genuinely holy men so don't try to tell lies like your master Satan and paint churches in a bad light. Remember, Catholic churches aren't even Christian so don't you dare falsely label them as being so. I know your sinister aim is to unfairly tar Christianity.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Roman%20Catholicism/hail_mary_hail_satan.htm

Religion wants to fit us with glasses; but the Lord wants to open our eyes!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #699 on: February 11, 2013, 05:49:38 AM »