Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182529 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - the manhunt continues
« Reply #1250 on: February 12, 2013, 07:31:54 PM »
Both Dorner and the LAPD lost all credibility with their actions.  Dorner, for murdering innocents.  LAPD, for not immediately removing and charging their officers.  I'm sure everyone here would agree.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1251 on: February 12, 2013, 07:31:59 PM »
I've been wrong before, but I doubt that was a sniper. He was holed up pretty right. My guess is self inflicted. I hope it was self inflicted to prove what a little bitch he truely was.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1252 on: February 12, 2013, 07:32:52 PM »
they should have a public showing of his body....i'd drive to LA to piss in his mouth

great news that he was killed by a sniper. as soon as he faced a prepared opponent with equal firepower, the fat negro turned into a dead fat negro.  
Equal fire-power!, 400 heavily armed cops against 1 man with a gun, I guess that's equal if your a mathematically challenged moron.    And has your mouth pissing fetish progressed to corpses now?
V

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1253 on: February 12, 2013, 07:32:57 PM »
  Was that lone shot him (suicide)?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1254 on: February 12, 2013, 07:33:02 PM »
Died choking on soot and blood in a shitty cabin after killing perfect strangers. Quite admirable ::)
He wasn`t going to write Beethoven`s Ninth Symphony anyways.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1255 on: February 12, 2013, 07:33:35 PM »
ok drudge is reporting a body was removed from a cabin, how was he killed by a sniper, but body removed from cabin, this story is all bullshit mainstream media lies, hes probably still out there, i dont believe one word that is reported on cable tv, its all lies.

i thought they said it was single gunshot heard inside the cabin

how did Chris manage to pull the tigger without his brain inside his skull from the Sniper shot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1256 on: February 12, 2013, 07:34:00 PM »
To balance my distaste for Dorner's incompetence and poor target selection, I have to admit one thing I admire: Everyone has a shit list and everyone chickens out and doesn't do a damn thing about it when they get fucked over.  Well he did something.  Poorly, but he did something.

I don't think he did it poorly....not many options to battle the entire police force.  He should have wrote a book about his experiences, made a blog, etc rather than carry out this mission.

He lost the battle...but he won the war.  People are now going to look at the LAPD with a fine toothed comb due to their actions....things will change for the better.  No longer will the LAPD be able to get away with shit so easily.  Dorner shot innocent people...and so did the LAPD.

There are no "good guys" in this story
A

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #1257 on: February 12, 2013, 07:35:20 PM »
He did it Curt Cobain style. Fuck him. He's gone now.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1258 on: February 12, 2013, 07:35:41 PM »

I don't think he did it poorly....not many options to battle the entire police force.  He should have wrote a book about his experiences, made a blog, etc rather than carry out this mission.

He lost the battle...but he won the war.  People are now going to look at the LAPD with a fine toothed comb due to their actions....things will change for the better.  No longer will the LAPD be able to get away with shit so easily.  Dorner shot innocent people...and so did the LAPD.

Ya because everything changed after the Rodney King incident.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1259 on: February 12, 2013, 07:36:01 PM »
 Was that lone shot him (suicide)?

That's my guess

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1260 on: February 12, 2013, 07:36:31 PM »
  There are NO "good guys" in this story.

^

BOOOM!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #1261 on: February 12, 2013, 07:36:36 PM »
Dorner provided us all with some great real life drama.  I was hoping it would continue.  

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1262 on: February 12, 2013, 07:36:44 PM »
Ya because everything changed after the Rodney King incident.

Rodney King was a two bit criminal and crackhead.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1263 on: February 12, 2013, 07:37:08 PM »
But by doing that he would have killed an innocent person while the true bad guys got away with corruption and continued killing and injuring innocent civilians, the very thing you are so against.  Just admit it, you are happy for innocent people to continue to be murdered and nothing to be done about it.  You prefer the status quo rather than doing something proactive.

Those people are still alive.  Only a girl her fiancé and some random copare dead. World goes on and nothing changes. His mission failed.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1264 on: February 12, 2013, 07:38:21 PM »
He wasn`t going to write Beethoven`s Ninth Symphony anyways.  

have you seen his "manifesto" ?

i was thinking English was this baboon's second language after reading that rambling horseshit

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1265 on: February 12, 2013, 07:39:21 PM »
How many hours before the Presidents State of the Union did the cabin go up in flames?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #1266 on: February 12, 2013, 07:40:52 PM »
Those people are still alive.  Only a girl her fiancé and some random copare dead. World goes on and nothing changes. His mission end failed.
His mission never failed.  He punished a corrupt police force for their misdeeds, he inspired others to do the same and he gave corrupt individuals everywhere something to think about, He also exposed corruption and the need for it to be taken seriously.  had he done nothing, then that would have been a mission failure.
V

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #1267 on: February 12, 2013, 07:41:33 PM »

Rodney King was a two bit criminal and crackhead.

So that makes it ok for 20 cops to beat the shit out of him?  I don't think so, we can and do expect more from these 'trained professionals' who are there to serve and protect.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1268 on: February 12, 2013, 07:43:56 PM »

I don't think he did it poorly....not many options to battle the entire police force.  He should have wrote a book about his experiences, made a blog, etc rather than carry out this mission.

He lost the battle...but he won the war.  People are now going to look at the LAPD with a fine toothed comb due to their actions....things will change for the better.  No longer will the LAPD be able to get away with shit so easily.  Dorner shot innocent people...and so did the LAPD.

He didn't win shit.  Nothing will change.  Either in the way the LAPD runs or the world in general.

But I liked the part in his crazy ramblings where he talks about being totally fucked over and his mom gives him that trite crap about how bad things happen to good people.  And he says, "Well I don't accept that."  Fuckin' A right.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #1269 on: February 12, 2013, 07:45:32 PM »
His mission never failed.  He punished a corrupt police force for their misdeeds, he inspired others to do the same and he gave corrupt individuals everywhere something to think about, He also exposed corruption and the need for it to be taken seriously.  had he done nothing, then that would have been a mission failure.

Yeah, man. They're really shitting in their pants and upset over their "punishment".

As if they give a shit.  ::)

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #1270 on: February 12, 2013, 07:46:31 PM »
So that makes it ok for 20 cops to beat the shit out of him?  I don't think so, we can and do expect more from these 'trained professionals' who are there to serve and protect.

Yes.
$

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #1271 on: February 12, 2013, 07:47:38 PM »
ok drudge is reporting a body was removed from a cabin, how was he killed by a sniper, but body removed from cabin, this story is all bullshit mainstream media lies, hes probably still out there, i dont believe one word that is reported on cable tv, its all lies.

csoft hoping he's under csoft's bed, waiting to make sweet, sweaty love to csoft.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1272 on: February 12, 2013, 07:47:50 PM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1273 on: February 12, 2013, 07:48:09 PM »
Dormer wins. you cannot defeat someone who has nothing to lose.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1274 on: February 12, 2013, 07:48:12 PM »
He didn't win shit.  Nothing will change.  Either in the way the LAPD runs or the world in general.

But I liked the part in his crazy ramblings where he talks about being totally fucked over and his mom gives him that trite crap about how bad things happen to good people.  And he says, "Well I don't accept that."  Fuckin' A right.

Those people are still alive.  Only a girl her fiancé and some random copare dead. World goes on and nothing changes. His mission failed.

Tell that to LAPD Mr. Randy Quan who lost his beloved daughter because he took Officer Teresa (chupacabra) side over Chris during the Hearing that caused him to be fired

Im sure Mr Quan would agree its a total failure on dorners part

or the other 2 police officers  that will have funerals coming up after Dorner had warned anyone in his manifesto if they got involved they too would be killed