Author Topic: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall  (Read 182407 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Chris Dorner - Southern California - rise and fall
« Reply #1925 on: February 19, 2013, 12:42:51 PM »
Very fucking carefully, but you see him, you fucking put the gun to his head and if he pulls any shit, you wax him.

You don't shoot up cars that may look alike... Even though it has been determined that he had burned his truck a day or two before.

No question, those pigs fucked and should be fired.
A

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1926 on: February 19, 2013, 12:48:32 PM »
damn it...here I go..

I think by the 100+ shots we can draw a pretty likely conclusion that at the moment they opened fire they believed Chris Dormer was in the truck. Why they believed it I can only speculate but it appears they did. Now in most cases cops don't just open fire like a scene out of a movie. Their first step usually is to give verbal commands to show their hands, toss the keys out, open the door, get out with your hands above your head..etc etc.. If those commands aren't followed then things escalate. Usually a repeat of the commands in a we mean business tone and so on. So yes, cops usually do ask bad guys to give up first... in this case, since I'm fairly certain they really thought they had Dormer, there likely was some attempt to get the vehicle to stop but considering Dormer

1. Said he wouldn't be taken alive
2. Was likely heavily armed
3. Had already shown he would shoot on sight
4. Had already killed cops and citizens

They didn't feel they had a lot of time or leeway to work with and responded with deadly force. Turns out, whatever reasons they thought they had that the vehicle contained Dorner was not correct. Innocent people were hurt, almost killed and in fact 1 was shot twice. Certainly a fucked up situation all around    
So that means cops forego due process and execute on sight anyone and anything that might resemble a threat?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1927 on: February 19, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »
The fact that you'd have to draw a comparison between war zones elsewhere and a residential street in America should tell you something, 007.

We have a situation where the police placed themselves in a position where--if Dorner were to appear--they would be apparently unable to secure the situation without opening fire as a first step. 

Do you see where this is going?

Yes, and I think I have mentioned that myself... that it is likely they were placed in a lose lose situation and that protocol and policy will likely change because of it. And we don't know if opening fire was the first step at this point.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1928 on: February 19, 2013, 01:01:32 PM »
So that means cops forego due process and execute on sight anyone and anything that might resemble a threat?

Not at all. We deal with threats on a daily basis. Not agreeing with "execute" at this point. Way to early in the process. I do wonder if the dead cops had a chance to say "drop your weapon" or not..

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #1929 on: February 19, 2013, 01:07:13 PM »
Dorner also made it quite clear in his ram ling lunatic diatribe that he wasn't going to surrender without a fight.  How should a man like that be approached?

Archer, you approach him in such a way where you see him before he sees you.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1930 on: February 19, 2013, 01:11:42 PM »
Come on, guys.   Holy shit.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1931 on: February 19, 2013, 01:12:51 PM »
Just stunning, that the LAPD hasn't been dismantled and taken over.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1932 on: February 19, 2013, 01:13:56 PM »
Crazy shit, man.  Crazy world.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1933 on: February 19, 2013, 01:22:25 PM »
IF the cops were so frantic and scared and angry and panicked that they decided to open fire on a car without knowing who is insude...

I'd say it's probably time to ask them to not carry a gun any more.  Their judgment is blocked by their emotion.  If they can get this angry that they will execute innocents (it was a frickin miracle these 2 survived 100 bullets) then they dont need to be carrying a gun and chasing shadows in the night.

Whatever happened, they proved they aren't responsible enough for the power to carry weapon.  Period.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1934 on: February 19, 2013, 01:24:34 PM »
Dorner also made it quite clear in his ram ling lunatic diatribe that he wasn't going to surrender without a fight.  How should a man like that be approached?

THis has NOTHING to do with the shooting.  Had they executed Dormer with 100 rounds in this vehicle, then we could maybe apply your argument.

All they did was see a similar vehicle driving in a pattern they didn't like, and they  made the MONSTER assumption that the dude inside was worthy of an execution without as much as a verbal warning or request.

They got the wrong car.  They should retire and push papers, not be on the street looking for bad guys next week, with the same itchy trigger fingers.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #1935 on: February 19, 2013, 01:27:57 PM »
THis has NOTHING to do with the shooting.  Had they executed Dormer with 100 rounds in this vehicle, then we could maybe apply your argument.

All they did was see a similar vehicle driving in a pattern they didn't like, and they  made the MONSTER assumption that the dude inside was worthy of an execution without as much as a verbal warning or request.

They got the wrong car.  They should retire and push papers, not be on the street looking for bad guys next week, with the same itchy trigger fingers.

Someone needs to face charges.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #1936 on: February 19, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »

I acknowledged the cops were wrong and the appropriate justice should be rendered against them
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1937 on: February 20, 2013, 11:08:42 AM »

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1938 on: February 20, 2013, 11:14:53 AM »
cops arent there to prevent crime, they are there to solve them after they happen. they are virtually powerless to help you.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1939 on: February 20, 2013, 04:24:25 PM »

Pigs out and about in Los Angeles trying to sell the death photos to the highest bidder

Christopher Dorner
Gruesome Death Pics for Sale

Christopher Dorner's badly scorched, partially dismembered body was photographed after his death ... and TMZ has learned the pics are now being shopped to the media.

TMZ has seen the photos (the sellers showed up to our doorstep) -- and the shots are extremely gruesome.

The top of Dorner's head is gone ... presumably the result of the self-inflicted gunshot wound that ended his life after the gun battle at a remote cabin in Big Bear, CA last week.

The body is missing several limbs ... including an arm and parts of a leg ... and his midsection is charred from the fire that consumed the cabin during the Feb. 12 shoot-out.

Despite the intense blaze, several body parts remained intact  ... including his eyeballs, chest area and penis.

In fact, Dorner's upper teeth were barely damaged ... which helped authorities ID the body.

TMZ did not purchase the photos -- but the sellers are definitely on the hunt for a buyer.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1940 on: February 20, 2013, 04:28:08 PM »
Pigs out and about in Los Angeles trying to sell the death photos to the highest bidder

Christopher Dorner

stark seeing how much money he has in the bank as we speak

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1941 on: February 20, 2013, 05:09:16 PM »
cops arent there to prevent crime, they are there to solve them after they happen. they are virtually powerless to help you.

They rarely solve crimes... Usually they just "report" on crimes.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1942 on: February 20, 2013, 05:11:40 PM »

Christopher Dorner

Christopher Dorner's badly scorched, partially dismembered body was photographed after his death ... and TMZ has learned the pics are now being shopped to the media.

TMZ has seen the photos (the sellers showed up to our doorstep) -- and the shots are extremely gruesome.

The top of Dorner's head is gone ... presumably the result of the self-inflicted gunshot wound that ended his life after the gun battle at a remote cabin in Big Bear, CA last week.

The body is missing several limbs ... including an arm and parts of a leg ... and his midsection is charred from the fire that consumed the cabin during the Feb. 12 shoot-out.

Despite the intense blaze, several body parts remained intact  ... including his eyeballs, chest area and penis.

In fact, Dorner's upper teeth were barely damaged ... which helped authorities ID the body.

TMZ did not purchase the photos -- but the sellers are definitely on the hunt for a buyer.

Hmmm, didn't see anywhere in the story the cops were selling them. Could be, but there are a lot of people with access to that scene (Coroner, civilian Forensics) however IF it is found that it was cops, then I hope they get a lot of money for them, because they will likely be jobless and in need of good attorneys.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1943 on: February 20, 2013, 05:12:11 PM »

Yeah, we are pretty worthless...

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1944 on: February 20, 2013, 05:14:15 PM »

90% of crimes are self reported.

'hello sir, i stopped you for speeding"

"oh, thank god, i thought you knew about the 4 kilograms of cocaine i had in the trunk"

pro tip = shut the fuck up!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #1945 on: February 20, 2013, 05:27:50 PM »
Yeah, we are pretty worthless...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Truly though, I disagree... I think MOST of you are. Not all of you.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #1946 on: February 21, 2013, 01:51:06 PM »
 ;D
#

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1947 on: February 21, 2013, 02:15:09 PM »

i was being conservative, but yeah your dead on. feel sorry for the 'true believers'

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1948 on: February 21, 2013, 04:05:57 PM »
  where are his death photos? saw it on the news. they said that they are leaked but I am not able to find them.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #1949 on: February 21, 2013, 04:06:56 PM »
  where are his death photos? saw it on the news. they said that they are leaked but I am not able to find them.

dont be weird arce