Author Topic: Cowardly Cops  (Read 13323 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Cowardly Cops
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 09:32:06 AM »
Can anyone speak on this?  Were the vehicles, at least, a match?

Different colors.   And even so  - you cant just open fire. 

If a citizen did this they would be charge w attempted murder. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 09:36:49 AM »

Yeah...cause it's most of them.  ::)

Who said that tard?

Is that the best you've got?

Arguing against shit u made up?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2013, 09:39:55 AM »
Different colors.   And even so  - you cant just open fire. 

If a citizen did this they would be charge w attempted murder. 

Setting aside that they chose to open fire...

So a different color...does anyone know if the truck was different in other ways?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2013, 09:44:34 AM »
Setting aside that they chose to open fire...

So a different color...does anyone know if the truck was different in other ways?

Just curious where ur going with this?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2013, 09:48:57 AM »
Yeah...cause it's just a handful

Who said that tard?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2013, 09:50:55 AM »

Just curious where ur going with this?

Trying to see what information others have.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2013, 09:53:15 AM »
:D

i thought they said that the dudes truck was dark gray

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2013, 09:54:49 AM »
i thought they said that the dudes truck was dark gray

Correct.   

These cops are like most i know - not fit for the job 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 09:58:36 AM »
Does anyone know if it was even the same make of vehicle?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2013, 10:00:04 AM »
Correct.   

maybe you should do their work,oh yeah you had your chance a while back and just let him run by,typ right wing chickenhawk

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2013, 10:00:21 AM »
Correct.   

I was pretty neutral about this whole thing because i dont have all the facts and i refuse to read fat LL cool J's manifesto..

But now im think it might be something more because ive never seen the police wild out like this...

Did you know that they shot up this truck, then around the corner.. other police heard the shots and then shot up another pick up....This is borderline retarded

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2013, 10:11:30 AM »

I was pretty neutral about this whole thing because i dont have all the facts and i refuse to read fat LL cool J's manifesto..

But now im think it might be something more because ive never seen the police wild out like this...

Did you know that they shot up this truck, then around the corner.. other police heard the shots and then shot up another pick up....This is borderline retarded

The same thing would happen in most pd's. 

Bunch of untrained, wannabe's running around. 

99% of the cops i know are bitches w badges.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2013, 10:11:37 AM »
Yeah...cause it's just a handful

Who said that tard?

Let's try again....aside from you, who is claiming 'most'.

It's not that hard tard...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 10:12:46 AM »
The same thing would happen in most pd's. 

Bunch of untrained, wannabe's running around. 

99% of the cops i know are bitches w badges.   

DOH!

Well now Blacken has a claim.

I wouldn't agree about 99% but it's clearly more than just a small handful.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 10:14:24 AM »

DOH!

Well now Blacken has a claim.

I wouldn't agree about 99% but it's clearly more than just a small handful.

Majority at least.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 10:15:06 AM »

The manifesto is actually well written, but he doesn't seem to back up anything with real proof.

I read the court opinion (or what I think was the court opinion cause it was a site with a strange name) and it seems from reading that  - there exists little evidence to substantiate his claim that another officer kicked the suspect.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 11:14:56 AM »

Yeah...cause it's most of them.  ::)

Cops should be held to a higher standard.

Comes with the job. You are a public servant. These cops are scared people with guns. They are more dangerous than an armed criminal because the law is on their side.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2013, 06:59:03 AM »
Cops should be held to a higher standard.

Comes with the job. You are a public servant. These cops are scared people with guns. They are more dangerous than an armed criminal because the law is on their side.

Yeah, you would think.

Now the Chief is covering for them and they've been put on PAID administrative leave.

Way to cover for the cowards.  Bunch of shitbags.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2013, 08:18:36 AM »

Yeah, you would think.

Now the Chief is covering for them and they've been put on PAID administrative leave.

Way to cover for the cowards.  Bunch of shitbags.

The reason cops are put on paid administrative leave after shootings is two fold. First, until the conclusion of the investigation, the grand jury decision and often times a federal investigation, the cops are still employed by the department, you know, innocent until proven guilty. The other reason is that the cops are compelled to cooperate with an Internal Affairs and often a simultaneous SIU investigation and be available for questioning at any time. If you aren't paying them, you have no control over this. Understand that in many many cases of shootings, the officers have followed policy, followed state laws, and the outcome is they are justified in the shootings. It would be bad policy to have officers sit at home unpaid while awaiting the outcome. Hope this helps

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2013, 08:32:50 AM »
Even though my brother's a cop, I think over the years my respect for them just keeps diminishing further and further.

I get these clowns are scared but opening fire on innocent people because of your cowardice is unacceptable.

How comical that Agnostic tried to claim the cowards get weeded out, lol.  ::)

"And now we come around to the truck-related shooting. Police have been on the lookout for Dorner's truck, a blue 2005 Nissan Titan, and are urging drivers to call 911 if they see it.

But around 5:15 a.m. local time, officers mistook the blue Toyota Tacoma driven by two women delivering newspapers for Dorner's truck and fired on it, the TV station reported. The truck pulled up to a house being guarded by police because that homeowner is on Dorner's hit list.
"

1st.. I don't have all the facts on this so this is just a ball park attempt at trying to paint a picture..

I heard in another report the lights were off on the vehicle as it approached. It was delivering papers... I've seen a lot of vehicles delivering papers in the early hours and they tend to drive a little erratic. In fact, one time I was parked in a residential area about 5 in the morning and I see a car weaving from side to side.... I think "Oh, its the paperman delivering papers"... as the car passes me I see a hispanic male totally drunk off his ass. I get behind him and pull him over. As I open the door to his car he just rolls out of his car onto the ground passed out cold. The point is, paper delivery people often drive like that.

So, I'm a cop sitting outside a residence that I'm guarding because some nutcase listed them on a hit list. This same dude executed some people to include a cop stopped at a traffic light. This dude ain't gonna pull up and announce himself before he opens fire on me. So it's 5am and here comes a pickup looking like the one I'm watching out for.. and the lights are off and it isn't driving like all the other vehicles.. If I wait until I see his face, man I'm dead. He has automatic weapons and I'll never win. Shit.. it's stopping at the house! This is it..

Yeah, it's fucked up they shot at a pickup that actually had 2 females in it. Yeah, we expect them not to make those mistakes because they are the police and they are supposed to be better than that. But having been in similar, not quite the exact same but similar circumstances, I can see how it can happen. Doesn't make it okay, but it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario a lot of the times.   

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2013, 08:33:13 AM »
The reason cops are put on paid administrative leave after shootings is two fold. First, until the conclusion of the investigation, the grand jury decision and often times a federal investigation, the cops are still employed by the department, you know, innocent until proven guilty. The other reason is that the cops are compelled to cooperate with an Internal Affairs and often a simultaneous SIU investigation and be available for questioning at any time. If you aren't paying them, you have no control over this. Understand that in many many cases of shootings, the officers have followed policy, followed state laws, and the outcome is they are justified in the shootings. It would be bad policy to have officers sit at home unpaid while awaiting the outcome. Hope this helps

No, that doesn't really help at all.

Uh...do you put people in cuffs BEFORE they are proven guilty?
Do you put people in a cell BEFORE they are proven guilty?

Seems to me these shitbags deserve the SAME treatment you levy against everyone else.

As usual, you're just another cop trying to uphold that blue wall and keep yourselves above the people.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2013, 08:40:31 AM »

No, that doesn't really help at all.

Uh...do you put people in cuffs BEFORE they are proven guilty?
Do you put people in a cell BEFORE they are proven guilty?

Seems to me these shitbags deserve the SAME treatment you levy against everyone else.

As usual, you're just another cop trying to uphold that blue wall and keep yourselves above the people.

was just trying to explain the why to you.. you seemed clueless.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »
Wow.

So much for investigating, calling for backup, perusing, observing and, you know, doing Police Work.

No, opening fire right away will do the trick.
Didn't you know? This is Iraq bro, every suspicious lady delivering papers is a possible insurgent.

These soldiers are just doing their duty bro, can't give the enemy any opportunities.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2013, 08:45:33 AM »
was just trying to explain the why to you.. you seemed clueless.

That's because you're not bright enough to distinguish between understanding and disagreement.

But you keep fighting for that blue wall and denying it exists, buddy.  You've got everyone fooled.  ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2013, 08:51:42 AM »

That's because you're not bright enough to distinguish between understanding and disagreement.

But you keep fighting for that blue wall and denying it exists, buddy.  You've got everyone fooled.  ::)

You seem to have a lot of hate.. are you not interested in dialogue or should I just move on and let you rant?