Author Topic: Gimmicks - Getting a bit out of hand  (Read 29172 times)

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Of course he isn`t a gimmick seriously old man have you been on planet mars or something.

Anyhow just ignore the mofo, no one says you have to reply.
SF never said he was a gimmick, follow the story drool cup, mabe youre the one on "planet mars" ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH wrote
Ban him, Ban him, Ban him, he criticises my diet and spoils the threads, bwahhh!!!!!!

Shut up you big baby, you're a grown man FFS

your the little bitch who is nearly 50 and only 600 posts in have been at it with a handfull of individuals. Look how many people you have argued with and you don`t see an issue here, you are 50 years old FFS

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
OFF WITH HEAD!! save the Jesus talk for a Religious forum!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

MikMaq

SF never said he was a gimmick, follow the story drool cup, mabe youre the one on "planet mars" ::)
Wasn`t talken to you now was I

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Add me too

ukjeff

your the little bitch who is nearly 50 and only 600 posts in have been at it with a handfull of individuals. Look how many people you have argued with and you don`t see an issue here, you are 50 years old FFS
It's a forum FFS it isn't a politically correct learning school.
Lighten up and have some fun.
If you don't like people arguing start your own blog you numpty.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Of course he isn`t a gimmick seriously old man have you been on planet mars or something.

Anyhow just ignore the mofo, no one says you have to reply.

Old man?  :-\ Im in my early 30's.

Plus, people have carried on gimmicks for quite some time. Look at uberman. Some suspect he is a gimmick.
X

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
OFF WITH HEAD!! save the Jesus talk for a Religious forum!!

Praise be to that

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Exactly.

I think we may have to type slower so that Ratard could understand.  :-\ :-\
X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Yep, add me to the list

MikMaq

Old man?  :-\ Im in my early 30's.

Plus, people have carried on gimmicks for quite some time. Look at uberman. Some suspect he is a gimmick.
Early thirties or really late twenties you decide.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Count me in for the vote.

Also, since this is GetBig, will votes by minority/ethnic posters count for 3/5ths of an actual vote or will all votes be deemed equal?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
It's a forum FFS it isn't a politically correct learning school.
Lighten up and have some fun.
If you don't like people arguing start your own blog you numpty.
Your 50 and have a hard time getting along with personas on here, including other older fellas, 10 years I have been here and have never seen someone argue with as many people as you do in such short period and to top it off you are an older dude, very shameful behaviour on your part.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Drool cup!  Glorious.
A

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Jon Herridon is an obvious gimmick, he impersonates this chubby Asian dude who would probably take great offence to what Jon is doing. He interferes in every thread claiming he is white while posting an Asian dude who clearly does not workout and then he claims 20 inch arms and claims he is a top coach and tries to spam his couching advise for money which no one will fall for anyway but in the process he ruins a lot of threads and is extremely annoying as the biggest gimmick and troll there is on getbig.

As for Ron he runs the best forum on the planet and he usually does not tolerate trolls or gimmicks hopefully he will not make this case an acception

So here is the purpose, everyone who believes he is the biggest gimmick here should post here and I will make a list;

Onetimehard
Nomad
cswol
El diablo blanco
airosol
snx
Ratard
Groink
Htexan

You're just mad I exposed you as being a dangerous fraud for your bullshit diet advice. For the umpteenth time I'm not a gimmick nor am I impersonating anyone. I really am a top coach too. :-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Early thirties or really late twenties you decide.

Huh? What does this even mean?  :-\
X

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Fuck....quit being a whiny little fucking rat and ignore him.   ::)

You take this forum too seriously. I'm embarrassed for you.

Post of the day.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Gimmicks are fine; they've always been part of Getbig. Problem is, some gimmicks don't know when to shut the fuck up and some posters don't know when to just hit the *ignore* button.  

ukjeff

Your 50 and have a hard time getting along with personas on here, including other older fellas, 10 years I have been here and have never seen someone argue with as many people as you do in such short period and to top it off you are an older dude, very shameful behaviour on your part.

lol..you are trying wayyyy to hard mate.
Why dont you start a thread to get rid of me as well?
You could get your little posse behind you because you cant do it alone.
You should avoid me if possible, you know I have your number on here.
Now get back to ganging up on John Harriden.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
yes i agree, Jon Hard-on is trying too hard in his trolling. Poor dude.

This coming from a known dickhead like yourself? Please...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
OTH wrote
Ban him, Ban him, Ban him, he criticises my diet and spoils the threads, bwahhh!!!!!!

Shut up you big baby, you're a grown man FFS

You hit the sweet spot right there. I think that's probably it. Onetimeretard's just jealous of my superior bodybuilding knowledge and massive physique. I mean I've never touched a drug and I'm still bigger than him; what a joke. That clown should be banned for good for his shitty nutrition advice alone.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
lol..you are trying wayyyy to hard mate.
Why dont you start a thread to get rid of me as well?
You could get your little posse behind you because you cant do it alone.
You should avoid me if possible, you know I have your number on here.
Now get back to ganging up on John Harriden.
You are just dying to drag me into another silly argument. Here is the problem; you love to argue, that is who you are, you have a habit of agruing everyone and everything. I bet everyday people tell you that. People at work, your wife, your friends, everyone probably tells you that you just like arguing, in fact you can turn anything into an argument

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Count me out. He hasn't really done anything wrong. Just a white guy trapped in a fat Asian's body. There's bound to be frustration.

Good man. I'll overlook some unfortunate remarks about me you thoughtlessly made.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
get rid of him.. signed...

oh and Ron since you will be seeing this thread can you please turn my stars into competitor stars, thank you sir