Author Topic: Gimmicks - Getting a bit out of hand  (Read 29224 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
lol onetimehard saw me and bigbobbs saw me and can confirm I am very white ;) Still doesn't quite answer the question though? Did Jesus teach you to hate brown people? There are brown christians.

I know you're pretty confident of your knowledge but it's quite lacking actually. Let me enlighten you (not me):

Just as an example.

Ahmed and Muhammad are the most used names in the whole world. Muhammad is #1 and Ahmed is #2.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Hahahaha, that's funny. Nobody wears turbans except Sikhs and Muslims.

I enjoy seeing you own yourself over and over again, it's kind of entertaining but I shouldn't be chuckling at your ignorance and misery.. but I am :-/

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
lol onetimehard saw me and bigbobbs saw me and can confirm I am very white ;) Still doesn't quite answer the question though? Did Jesus teach you to hate brown people? There are brown christians.

I know you're pretty confident of your knowledge but it's quite lacking actually. Let me enlighten you (not me):

Just as an example.

Ahmed and Muhammad are the most used names in the whole world. Muhammad is #1 and Ahmed is #2.

Stop bullshitting with me, you brown Arab bastard. Onetimehard is a retard and bigbobs has no brain so their word is not be relied upon. My knowledge is of course not complete as I'm only a human and don't know everything. Ok, maybe some white Muslims have taken your terrorist name but their name wasn't Ahmed in the first place. And that doesn't mean you're still not Arab. You tried but try again.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I enjoy seeing you own yourself over and over again, it's kind of entertaining but I shouldn't be chuckling at your ignorance and misery.. but I am :-/

Oh boy, you just owned yourself and proved my point by posting pics of Sikhs and Muslims with headwear. You stupid Muslim shithead, even a monkey kows how to refuse Islam. What's wrong with your peanut brain? All your posts are just the same old bullshit and idiocy. And personally I'm not so cruel as to laugh and chuckle at a poor Muslim rapist rat who's headed for hell though the garbage you post can be as hilarious as the camelshit you smear on yourself each day to camouflage yourself in the mountains.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
^They're Jews

Stop bullshitting with me, you brown Arab bastard. Onetimehard is a retard and bigbobs has no brain so their word is not be relied upon. My knowledge is of course not complete as I'm only a human and don't know everything. Ok, maybe some white Muslims have taken your terrorist name but their name wasn't Ahmed in the first place. And that doesn't mean you're still not Arab. You tried but try again.

I wasn't born Ahmed either. Ever think of that speedy gonzales, wile e coyote or shall i call you speed runner :) I was a Christian but became Muslim you angry ignorant turd :P Slow down before you break down.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Oh snap this guy thinks you're a goyim only meant to serve him and israel as a slave:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel,” he said in his weekly Saturday night sermon on the laws regarding the actions non-Jews are permitted to perform on Shabbat.

According to Yosef, the lives of non-Jews in Israel are safeguarded by divinity, to prevent losses to Jews.

“In Israel, death has no dominion over them... With gentiles, it will be like any person – they need to die, but [God] will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money.
This is his servant... That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” Yosef said.

“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.
That is why gentiles were created,” he added.

Yosef’s Saturday night sermons have seen many controversial statements from the 90-year-old rabbi. In August, Yosef caused a diplomatic uproar when he wished a plague upon the Palestinian people and their leaders, a curse he retracted a few weeks later, when he blessed them along with all of Israel’s other peace-seeking neighbors.

You got served

I love Jews and Christians, it is mandatory on Muslims to protect Jews and Christians. I was a Christian. However, idiots like yourself just prove there's a bad sheep in every community.

If I was still a Christian I'd be the first to put you in your place. You're an embarrassment and I really hope Ron goes out of his way to expose who you are and who's gimmick of many other gimmicks.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
^They're Jews

I wasn't born Ahmed either. Ever think of that speedy gonzales, wile e coyote or shall i call you speed runner :) I was a Christian but became Muslim you angry ignorant turd :P Slow down before you break down.

They're not wearing turbans if they're Jews, you moron. That's just their headdress. YOU TRYING TO LIE TO ME  EH, YOU LITTLE BROWN C U N T? You think I don't know you were born Ahmed, you brown Arab murderer/rapist? If you were a Christian but strayed from the faith, that means that SATAN has lured you into serving him and becoming an infidel! For this I shall have your head, you fat Muslim dogshit. You're so fat because you eat fatty pork everyday when you're not supposed to. Hahaha, I guess Muhammad's going to decapitate you then. Off with your head! Then off with Muhammad's head for his crimes and paedophilia, hahahahahahahahaha!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Oh snap this guy thinks you're a goyim only meant to serve him and israel as a slave:

You got served

I love Jews and Christians, it is mandatory on Muslims to protect Jews and Christians. I was a Christian. However, idiots like yourself just prove there's a bad sheep in every community.

If I was still a Christian I'd be the first to put you in your place. You're an embarrassment and I really hope Ron goes out of his way to expose who you are and who's gimmick of many other gimmicks.

Judaism is Satanic so I'm not surprised. The Bible calls Judaism and Islam liars. I love Muslims but ultimately you have to be destroyed if you are a godless infidel as all Muslims sadly are. And what do you know about Christianity to insult me and my faith? You're not even a Christian; you're simply a Muslim turd. As for Ron, I'll get him to ban your fuckin' brown ass and IP as well in case you try to create anymore gimmick accounts. The police will also be called in to expose your identity so that you can be brought to justice in an American court of law for the numerous crimes and atrocities you've no doubt gleefully committed as an insurgent. Epic fail buddy.

http://jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/false_religions.htm#judaism

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

Simmer down on the trolling; why run a gimmick into the ground with such reckless abandon? Pace yourself or I'm afraid I'll have to endorse your removal -- though admittedly you're generating so much shit content only because people are stupid enough to respond to your posts ad infinitum.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Simmer down on the trolling; why run a gimmick into the ground with such reckless abandon? Pace yourself or I'm afraid I'll have to endorse your removal -- though admittedly you're generating so much shit content only because people are stupid enough to respond to your posts ad infinitum.

I'm a very aggressive man and I don't take well to threats of any sort.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I'm a very aggressive man and I don't take well to threats of any sort.

You think any of us give a shit, keyboard spartan?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
What rules? There are no rules on Getbig, except that no Muslim terrorists like Ahmed are allowed. You fuckin' paedophile, I'll bash your turbanned head in.

this is at least the second time you have accused somebody here of being a paedophile
do you do that often elsewhere?
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
You think any of us give a shit, keyboard spartan?

Hehe, I know you're scared of me. I'll crush you in a second.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Hehe, I know you're scared of me. I'll crush you in a second.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I've been in the army and as an instructor, I'm warning you. Plus I've been a martial arts and streetfighting instructor for the past 3 years; among the subjects I've taught are knife and gun disarms.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
I've been in the army and as an instructor, I'm warning you. Plus I've been a martial arts and streetfighting instructor for the past 3 years; among the subjects I've taught are knife and gun disarms.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV

is that how you got so fat?
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
is that how you got so fat?

Even my student will put you on your ass in 3 seconds flat.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
Even my student will put you on your ass in 3 seconds flat.

so you are fat
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
8-10% bodyfat baby! ;)

a) you're lying
b) you stole Shaun Lai's identity
c) both

c would be my answer

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
c

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
a) you're lying
b) you stole Shaun Lai's identity
c) both

c would be my answer

a) That's what the bodyfat calipers say.
b) There's no 'Shaun Lai'.
c) Redundant.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
He is an annoying little ass clown. I prefer to the board correct itself. If you ignore him, he'll go away.

Old School.