Author Topic: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No  (Read 10630 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Is it ok to handle a CAT this way? Yes or No
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2013, 02:28:37 PM »
lol old fart contradicting himself. So in other words your whole pathetic slimey attempt at attacking shareef was because he's muslim.

Mind you I'm well aware that Shareef loves his children very much, takes care of them and his family. Likewise with their pets, etc...

You're trying to invent and create a situation where there is none out of your miserable hate of yourself and life and hate of others especially muslims

You're a low life and I know you need to make yourself feel better on the internet. Well everyone knows you for what you are on here. You can talk trash and lie all day long as you've done before about Islam and Muslims. But you're an angry arrogant old fart tool.

Have a wonderful day :)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #101 on: February 11, 2013, 02:36:03 PM »
lol old fart contradicting himself. So in other words your whole pathetic slimey attempt at attacking shareef was because he's muslim.

Mind you I'm well aware that Shareef loves his children very much, takes care of them and his family. Likewise with their pets, etc...

You're trying to invent and create a situation where there is none out of your miserable hate of yourself and life and hate of others especially muslims

You're a low life and I know you need to make yourself feel better on the internet. Well everyone knows you for what you are on here. You can talk trash and lie all day long as you've done before about Islam and Muslims. But you're an angry arrogant old fart tool.

You are right, I don't like Muslims.  But I also don't like people who mistreat animals, and the kids handling of the cat is inappropriate, even if it didn't injure the cat, it has the potential too, and their are better ways for children to handle cats, simple as that, it takes all of five minutes to teach a child respect for animals, he failed to do so, and now he is copping flak for it.  Anybody with the slightest humility, would acknowledge perhaps he could have handled the situation better and responded with a simple humble acknowledgement and a commitment to treat animals better,  But you can tell by the way him and his children treat animals (his dog also) is like objects that are there just to serve him, Sherief is a typical narcissistic Muslim, as are you.
V

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #102 on: February 11, 2013, 04:43:33 PM »
That's ridiculous, a lot of domesticated animals are very patient, cats will only take so much, the cat may not lash out the first time, or the second or the third, but you keep pushing it's buttons and the kid will lose an eyeball.  Sherief knows he is doing the wrong thing by his animals, sadly, he just doesn't care too much about animals, he wasn't raised in that way.  Most Muslims think they are beyond contempt, this is a big part of their problem when it comes to integration,and also when it comes to treating animals in a suitable manner it seems.

Thank you.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 11, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »

Is that so? The guy doesn't even have a Vet.

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: February 11, 2013, 04:53:12 PM »
You're nearly homeless, jobless, don't workout, abused as a child (yourself), 40+ fart, angry at life, angry at self, have no life, I think also have no family or loved ones.

And who the hell gives you the permission to use pictures of a child on an internet forum that does not belong to you? You're a sick bastard. This thread should be closed. Even if it was shared by the father himself, it does not give you the permission to start creating threads attacking the child or the parents or whoever. whatever the case.

Trying to target muslims online wherever you find them by any means you can come up with. You talking about Islam and Muslims disgusts me. You don't know jack all the first thing about Islam or Muslims or what we believe or what we say. I could talk about the dog thing you mentioned 'hating dogs'... please... just stop... STOP.. before your rage makes you anymore retarded.

You're a raging animal yourself. Get off the forum and sort your life before you make false accusations and bullshit on an internet forum. No one really likes you, you are angry at life and yourself. Either fix that or keep it to yourself. Get some frickin help.

A lot of Sociopaths are well liked people with jobs who have families. Shows how life experience you actually have.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #105 on: February 12, 2013, 12:45:46 AM »
not only calling him names , sending threats in pm's to do bodily harm to the child

brilliant isn't it ?
fucking idiots should be banned

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 12, 2013, 12:49:39 AM »
Hey, Hey, settle down, they just need to be taught how to correct their children's poor animal handling skills, no need to ban them.  Go Easy, their Muslims!
V

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 12, 2013, 12:57:37 AM »
Hey, Hey, settle down, they just need to be taught how to correct their children's poor animal handling skills, no need to ban them.  Go Easy, their Muslims!
lål you really hate muslims dont you

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 12, 2013, 12:58:31 AM »
lål you really hate muslims dont you
YES!
V

John

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: February 12, 2013, 01:54:30 AM »

mate get over it. You're worse than a woman. This topic is over its been done to death. LET IT GO.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: February 12, 2013, 01:57:11 AM »
mate get over it. You're worse than a woman. This topic is over its been done to death. LET IT GO.

hhahahah say this to yourself asshole.. in your last PM to me some days ago you said you would let it go but for some reason your couldnt prevent yourself ::)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 12, 2013, 02:10:43 AM »
hhahahah say this to yourself asshole.. in your last PM to me some days ago you said you would let it go but for some reason your couldnt prevent yourself ::)
and he is telling me to let it go...lål

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #112 on: February 12, 2013, 04:15:39 AM »

he's a twat

it's a gimmick and a weak one