Author Topic: Do you believe in Charles Darwins theory of evolution  (Read 7605 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Do you believe in Charles Darwins theory of evolution
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2013, 06:06:21 AM »
Even the "Big Bang" Theory, which is a form of evolution is so Ridiculously Flawed.....Recently, Many Scientists are questioning the Validity of this theory and many are split on the subject.....they are questioning what caused the Big Bang and what Pre-existing factor that precede that Big Bang.....I guess the research will be ongoing for years to come....ahhahahahaha
You are just making shit up, that's what Religious people do.  The overwhelming majority of the scientific community accepts The Big Bang Theory as a valid hypothesis for the Origins of the Universe.  Their isn't much argument about this.
V

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2013, 06:09:56 AM »
Even the "Big Bang" Theory, which is a form of evolution is so Ridiculously Flawed.....Recently, Many Scientists are questioning the Validity of this theory and many are split on the subject.....they are questioning what caused the Big Bang and what Pre-existing factor that precede that Big Bang.....I guess the research will be ongoing for years to come....ahhahahahaha

Flawed =\= false. Evolution is real, but it is not the answer to the beginnings of life. I'm not sure why this is so hard to comprehend.

I saw this nature show about a village of kids getting sick suddenly and mysteriously. To make a long story short, the frogs these kids were playing with we're becoming more poisonous to deter a snake that preyed on them from eating them, because they were becoming resistant to thier poison. It got to the point even touching them made the kids sick. This is evolution.

The religious types won't like this example because t is proof of how evolution works... the frog never becomes a snake, which is what a lot of creationists think.

On the other hand, it does not preclude a creator of man. The conflict doesn't exist... The conflict is manmade.
$

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2013, 06:13:42 AM »
you can't believe on what some scientists said, but what make senses to you and your point of view.........you can decide to believe human intelligence evolve from monkey shit or you can decide to believe it's something more to this
It has nothing to do with what a scientist said, their is overwhelming evidence to support their theories.  Scientists explanation of the universe around us if far more amazing and awe inspiring than any tale told by semi literate superstitious control freaks.

Please, feel free to believe in a grandiose father figure miraculously created all this in 7 days, instantly created man, stole one of his ribs to create a woman, placed them in paradise only to tempt them, knowing that man would fall for this due to God's omniscience and then become an angry vengeful bastard on a murderous war path demanding to be worshipped and threatening his own creation with eternal damnation all the while telling us he loves us and conveying contradictory rules to follow that make little to no sense.  But good luck finding any evidence for it.
V

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2013, 06:13:46 AM »
I'm an uneducated, weak-willed, brainwashed Christian moron that's scared of dying and searching for a father figure so I've invented fantasies about flying spaghetti monsters and almighty gnomes to make me feel better about my inevitable cosmic fate.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2013, 06:15:12 AM »
You are just making shit up, that's what Religious people do.  The overwhelming majority of the scientific community accepts The Big Bang Theory as a valid hypothesis for the Origins of the Universe.  Their isn't much argument about this.

LOL.....I ain't making anything up, Mate......if I don't believe in God, then something else must be making more senses to me. Religion can't explain or Prove if God really exist, they really on their faith and no one can explain or prove fully that Life Begins with a Big Bang, they rely on theories, Perhapses, Maybes, unexplained reasons and so on....so, the debate  continues.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2013, 06:17:08 AM »

it is not a form of evolution, LMAO.. you are trolling.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2013, 06:18:55 AM »

LOL.....I ain't making anything up, Mate......if I don't believe in God, then something else must be making more senses to me. Religion can't explain or Prove if God really exist, they really on their faith and no one can explain or prove fully that Life Begins with a Big Bang, they rely on theories, Perhapses, Maybes, unexplained reasons and so on....so, the debate  continues.

life didnt begin with the big bang, are you functionally retarded. Please explain what the big bang theory states.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2013, 06:22:09 AM »

Yeah, and I can believe in Santa Claus until the day I die, it doesn't mean he is going to show up next Christams, I can even debate it, lots of other people also believe in him (albeit children), their are many sightings of him, also, why would humanity hold on to something that obviously wasn't true.  How else do the gifts get to the children? 

Now unless, you can show me some credible evidence and a decent theory as to why their is no Santa Claus, I will continue to believe.(mind you, if I was to be a true zealot, I will still deny the evidence and go on believing, even after you prove me wrong)  The simple explanation is, you lack the requisite critical thinking and analysis skills to examine and make sense of the scientific data, that's it, bottom line is, you're not evolved enough or have the required Intelligence to understand the theories presented by modern day science, so it is far easier for you to follow in the footsteps of all the other ignorant lemmings.
V

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2013, 06:31:10 AM »
You are just making shit up, that's what Religious people do.  The overwhelming majority of the scientific community accepts The Big Bang Theory as a valid hypothesis for the Origins of the Universe.  Their isn't much argument about this.

Dude, get some original thoughts please....your copy paste mentality is ridiculous!  I work with physicist and scientist regularly and the big bang theory, is just that a funny show on the telly!  Good luck proving to the majority of physicist that matter was created using energy without some higher power that is explainable!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2013, 06:39:09 AM »
Dude, get some original thoughts please....your copy paste mentality is ridiculous!  I work with physicist and scientist regularly and the big bang theory, is just that a funny show on the telly!  Good luck proving to the majority of physicist that matter was created using energy without some higher power that is explainable!
Oh, I will have to change my opinion now, because one religious Nut works with another religious Nut who invalidates what the majority of the scientific community believes.  Find me one scientific peer reviewed article discrediting the big bang theory and suggesting GOD did it!  Good Luck with that.  I honestly feel deep sympathy for anybody who believes that Science supports their ideas on creationism or intelligent design.  That's some serious delusion and wishful thinking, which isn't unusual for Religious types, that is their modus operandi.

As to the origin of matter (as in the initial singularity), this is something we are yet to discover, although there are various theories that explain the prevalence of matter over antimatter, for example, consider SU(5) GUT. SU(5) GUT is a Grand unified theory, and in this theory, matter and antimatter appear as a consequence of the decay of two hypothetical particles, the X-boson and the anti-X boson. It is postulated that in between 10-35 s. and 10-12s. after Big Bang this two particles underwent radioactive decay in an antisymmetric way. This created more quantity of matter than antimatter as decay products.

Some of these theories my lead to an eventual discovery of the origin of matter and you can rest assured, that although complex the answer will will be a lot less complex than explaining the origins of GOD!
V

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2013, 06:52:50 AM »
life didnt begin with the big bang, are you functionally retarded. Please explain what the big bang theory states.

you can do your own research on that and draw an inteligent conclusion

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2013, 06:56:09 AM »

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2013, 07:04:57 AM »
Yeah, and I can believe in Santa Claus until the day I die, it doesn't mean he is going to show up next Christams, I can even debate it, lots of other people also believe in him (albeit children), their are many sightings of him, also, why would humanity hold on to something that obviously wasn't true.  How else do the gifts get to the children? 

Now unless, you can show me some credible evidence and a decent theory as to why their is no Santa Claus, I will continue to believe.(mind you, if I was to be a true zealot, I will still deny the evidence and go on believing, even after you prove me wrong)  The simple explanation is, you lack the requisite critical thinking and analysis skills to examine and make sense of the scientific data, that's it, bottom line is, you're not evolved enough or have the required Intelligence to understand the theories presented by modern day science, so it is far easier for you to follow in the footsteps of all the other ignorant lemmings.

if I don't believe in the Big Bang theory, that doesn't make me a religious fanatic.......science has it's very Limits.....not everything can be explained and there is line drawn. but once that line is crossed, the very intelligent started to sound like Fools and that's a problem

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 07:06:59 AM »

the very intelligent started to sound like Fools and that's a problem
LOL at religion claiming scientists to be fools
V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 08:15:27 AM »

you can do your own research on that and draw an inteligent conclusion

I know what the big bang states, it has nothing to do with evolution, follows none of the same rules and isnt the beginning of life. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2013, 08:16:49 AM »

Matter is neither created nor destroyed, it has always existed. The big bang isn't really a beginning because there is something called a singularity (man made) that cause our math to break down. We need more insight/data to go any further back if it's possible.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2013, 08:51:03 AM »
I'm probably missing something. But if you don't believe the theory of evolution is a viable scientific posit, then what would you have one believe? Don't be coy either. Lay your theory out there.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2013, 10:10:41 AM »
I'm probably missing something. But if you don't believe the theory of evolution is a viable scientific posit, then what would you have one believe? Don't be coy either. Lay your theory out there.

Already did. Read the thread.
$

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2013, 10:28:49 AM »

Already did. Read the thread.

I read the thread. Too disjointed.

Unless the counter theory was "evolution is ok, but so is creationism, and the two aren't mutually exclusive. So some creator started life, and engineered life to function and grow and change per what we now call the theory evolution". Was that it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2013, 11:48:29 AM »
I read the thread. Too disjointed.

Unless the counter theory was "evolution is ok, but so is creationism, and the two aren't mutually exclusive. So some creator started life, and engineered life to function and grow and change per what we now call the theory evolution". Was that it?

Oh they are mutually exclusive.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2013, 11:58:56 AM »
Getbig is a bastion of stupidity.  Nearly everyone in this thread is dumb as bricks.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2013, 12:05:55 PM »
I do enjoy threads such as these though.  They keep me abreast on who the morons are on this site.  Not that I didn`t already know, but I am sure there is always room for new faces. 

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »
Oh they are mutually exclusive.

Stop messing with my trolling! ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2013, 12:14:31 PM »
Getbig is a bastion of stupidity.  Nearly everyone in this thread including myself is dumb as bricks.
Agreed.
V

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2013, 01:54:25 PM »