Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...awesome state of the union speech  (Read 5681 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF 3333 CONTINUES...awesome state of the union speech
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2013, 02:25:43 PM »
somebody should tell drunk guy in front of concrete wall that north korea has nuclear weapons  :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2013, 03:01:35 PM »
somebody should tell drunk guy in front of concrete wall that north korea has nuclear weapons  :D :D

Only a typical sheep liked OTHUG's speech

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2013, 03:05:30 PM »
67 Percent Of SOTU Viewers Approve Of Obama’s Speech 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2013, 03:09:35 PM »

Could care less - more bullshit from the piece of shit obama. 

Ponies and unicorns for the morons. 

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2013, 03:39:14 PM »
His speaking skills are excellent...hence his ability to lead all these blind mice.

But the content....devoid and devisive as usual.

The guy who claimed tons of bipartisanship couldn't get shit done when he didn't own the Congress.  I would like to see what he's gonna get done now.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2013, 09:43:41 PM »
Benghazi was a non-issue is the reason. It is not clear cut like you indicated. Also, previous attacks on embassies were actually worse and the response slower. It's two different issues.

very nice response....deadly accurate and spot on

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2013, 09:46:00 PM »
Noted investor, free market advocate, and author Jim Rogers during an interview with Glenn Beck on Wednesday said that Tuesday’s State of the Union address makes you wonder whether President Barack Obama is “delusional” or just a good liar.

Our “debt is psychically impossible to pay off,” Rogers said after Beck asked whether the country has passed the point of no return. “We are the largest debtor nation in the history of the world.”

“If everybody paid 100 percent of their earnings as taxes, we still couldn’t pay it off,” he added.

The famed investor then turned his attention to the president’s statement last night that our economy is getting stronger.

“Mr. Obama said last night that everything is great,” Rogers said, much to Beck’s amusement. He added: “He said that everything is great and that the middle class is on the way back and everything is fine now.”

“I mean, the man is delusional. I was really afraid when I saw that,” he continued on a more serious note. “It’s delusional. It was frightening.”

“I don’t know if he believed it or if he was just lying,” Rogers added.

“I don’t really care at this point,” Beck chimed in, “He’s either the best liar or he is completely delusional. I don’t know which it is, but it doesn’t matter.”

“There’s a whole crowd of good liars out there in Washington,” the famed investor joked.

Rogers and Beck continued, discussing everything from Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.)’s State of the Union response to the global decline in the number of people willing to pursue agriculture (i.e. farming) as a profession.

First of all once you quote Glenn Beck you've lost me and a lot of other people...everyone knows he's nuts

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2013, 09:47:53 PM »
What??  Take away the fact he has spent/led the country to the brink of financial disaster?  That's a substantial part of his job performance.  That's like saying aside from the economy and the war in Iraq, Dubya was an awesome president.

deficits are going to pile up when you've just gone throught the worse economic meltdown since the depression..its not so much that Obama was a big spender, its that tax revenue was way way down

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:08 PM »

you know the right only recognizes statistics when it backs them up :D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2013, 07:39:56 AM »
deficits are going to pile up when you've just gone throught the worse economic meltdown since the depression..its not so much that Obama was a big spender, its that tax revenue was way way down

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

The "budget" (quotes because there hasn't been one in years) is approaching 4 trillion dollars w/ yearly deficits close to 1~ trillion...Obama is a big spender. Tax revenues don't alter that fact, whether this govt. can spend 4 trillion because it takes in 4 trillion in revenue or not.

We are also years since the "Recovery" began and are still in the same place economically except there are 4 million more people out of work, the Labor Participation Rate has declined further, trillions upon trillion more in debt, negative GDP, real incomes continue to decline, cost of living has increased faster than wages, savings are being eaten up by ZIRP....there's more but I don't have all day. All that and more even with the 800 billion dollar stimulus that is, hilariously, now part of the yearly "budget."

Sweet jesus, man, what planet are you on?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2013, 08:09:40 AM »
He is from the planet Team Obama

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2013, 08:17:46 AM »
He is from the planet Team Obama

I guess so, I mean, this isn't a R or L thing, it's a reality thing.

The only segment of the population that is doing well or better than they were 4 years ago are the Top 10%, they are doing better under Obama than under any President over the last 25~ years. Yet, Obama is for the "common man" and he will tax the evil rich and win the day! All the while more and more middle class families are having to rely on Food Stamps/Govt. Programs to just make ends meet.

And guess what, if you can't cut any spending or raise interest rates without the fear of sending the economy into a death spiral, well, you don't have a real/sustainable/organic economy.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 09:21:37 PM »
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

The "budget" (quotes because there hasn't been one in years) is approaching 4 trillion dollars w/ yearly deficits close to 1~ trillion...Obama is a big spender. Tax revenues don't alter that fact, whether this govt. can spend 4 trillion because it takes in 4 trillion in revenue or not.

We are also years since the "Recovery" began and are still in the same place economically except there are 4 million more people out of work, the Labor Participation Rate has declined further, trillions upon trillion more in debt, negative GDP, real incomes continue to decline, cost of living has increased faster than wages, savings are being eaten up by ZIRP....there's more but I don't have all day. All that and more even with the 800 billion dollar stimulus that is, hilariously, now part of the yearly "budget."

Sweet jesus, man, what planet are you on?

I guess on the planet of make believe...same as you apparently

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2013, 05:52:41 AM »
I guess on the planet of make believe...same as you apparently

Not even an attempt to rebut my post?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2013, 10:22:59 AM »
Not even an attempt to rebut my post?

why bother?....everyone here is entrenched in their positions....what I will take the time to commne ton is that food stamps have been trending upwards sine the program was incepted....as our population grows, more people will be on food stamps...its going to grow exponentially no matter what....why is that Obama's fault?...come on..lets at least be fair....but when Obama is involved, all reasoning goes out the window to try and score points against him

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2013, 10:47:09 AM »
why bother?....everyone here is entrenched in their positions....what I will take the time to commne ton is that food stamps have been trending upwards sine the program was incepted....as our population grows, more people will be on food stamps...its going to grow exponentially no matter what....why is that Obama's fault?...come on..lets at least be fair....but when Obama is involved, all reasoning goes out the window to try and score points against him
I think you mean proportionately not exponentially, why would thee use grow exponentially with population growth?

They have grown exponentially under Obama and yes it is relevant

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2013, 10:59:06 AM »
Andre and Blacken won't bat an eye and will NEVER change position on anything..........why?  Because that is what they are being paid to do by their employer.  It is nigh' fucking IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to hold these kinds of positions in reality........just imagine their party conversations.  It would sound exactly like a campaign ad.  Reality and what these two and their ilk post all day on these boards(and probably others) are two completely different things.

What decrepit, rundown office building do you guys work out of?  What is the pay like?  Pay me and I'll spout pro-Obama stuff all day.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2013, 05:07:26 PM »

Gigantor is one of the best posters here and always uses facts.  Give it a shot.
Y

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2013, 08:23:50 PM »
why not?....didn't want to see Obama taking his victory lap? ;)

For what, running trillion dollar deficits?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2013, 09:50:16 PM »
I think you mean proportionately not exponentially, why would thee use grow exponentially with population growth?

They have grown exponentially under Obama and yes it is relevant

thank you....I did use the word exponentially wrong.....good catch....but yes as the population grows the number of people on food stamps will grow....the number of people who depend on Government will grow...we just need to keep the percentage down relative to the population...but you can't blame Obama for something that will grow anyway...and with the amount of people who lost their job in the recession of course food stamp usage will be high.......and the sad part is you guys already know this but again you'd rather walk in lock-step and denigrate Obama

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2013, 09:51:00 PM »
Andre and Blacken won't bat an eye and will NEVER change position on anything..........why?  Because that is what they are being paid to do by their employer.  It is nigh' fucking IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to hold these kinds of positions in reality........just imagine their party conversations.  It would sound exactly like a campaign ad.  Reality and what these two and their ilk post all day on these boards(and probably others) are two completely different things.

What decrepit, rundown office building do you guys work out of?  What is the pay like?  Pay me and I'll spout pro-Obama stuff all day.

poster meet mirror ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 09:52:01 PM »
Gigantor is one of the best posters here and always uses facts.  Give it a shot.

no doubt about it....he is a good poster.....but my facts are solid as well..you and the others on here again refuse to look at the stats and facts rationally

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 09:54:33 PM »
For what, running trillion dollar deficits?

again..worse recession since the great depression......combined with Bush tax cuts and Bush prescription drug coverage, plus two wars again both started by Bush....and I don't say that to bash Bush at all....I was a very big supporter of him.......but it is what it is.....

but again no one here will admit that and you'll continue to bash me because you'd rather do that than give credit where credit is due which is fine