Author Topic: Who's our craziest poster?  (Read 7040 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Who's our craziest poster?
« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2013, 03:11:01 PM »
Thanks Alex23 you are clearly superior on this site, but that might not be the best complement considering theres tons of fQaggots here
A

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #51 on: February 14, 2013, 03:13:02 PM »
That's right, highlighting how predictable certain getbiggers are is an admission of truth.  Obviously, you're the only one who seems obvious to your constantly littering your posts with homophobic statements and accusation of how everyone else must be GAY is more than likely an indication of your deeply repressed homosexual desires.  Which is cool, I have nothing against homosexuals, your homosexual accusations are funny, it's the equivalent of calling me a raging heterosexual.  They mean nothing other than to highlight how much you despise your homosexual impulses.

Down boy.....heel.

You sure do run your mouth a lot for a bedwetting fag.got.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 14, 2013, 03:18:51 PM »
Thanks Alex23 you are clearly superior on this site, but that might not be the best complement considering theres tons of fQaggots here

Not an Alex gimmick I'm afraid.  Seriously, have an objective look at the diatribes you write, can't you see that it's meaningless crap and that you're off on tangents that no one has ever thought of?  I used to think you were trolling but now I just think you're whacked out of your mind.  No offense.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 14, 2013, 03:24:50 PM »
Not an Alex gimmick I'm afraid.  Seriously, have an objective look at the diatribes you write, can't you see that it's meaningless crap and that you're off on tangents that no one has ever thought of?  I used to think you were trolling but now I just think you're whacked out of your mind.  No offense.
hahah Walter Russell of russelian science would be nothing for me to troll about

its obvious that you are another paid poster

Russell was friends with nikoli tesla the greatest inventer  EVER.  you are a bitch employee making 7 dollars and hour to run your mouth against the most powerful poster here
A

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: February 14, 2013, 03:31:21 PM »
hahah Walter Russell of russelian science would be nothing for me to troll about

its obvious that you are another paid poster

Russell was friends with nikoli tesla the greatest inventer  EVER.  you are a bitch employee making 7 dollars and hour to run your mouth against the most powerful poster here

See what I mean?  I'm not the only one in this thread that thinks you have a screw loose.  Don't mistake what I say with dislike because that's not the case, I'm ambivalent towards you because I never read your threads.  Anyway, carry on, nothing I say will have an impact on you which is fine, I was just responding in a thread.  :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #55 on: February 14, 2013, 04:42:51 PM »
As for craziest poster, I would go with

Falcon, I seriously think he is off with the Pixies so to speak, he posts crazy metaphysical nonsense posts in completely unrelated threads, comes up with the most bizarre interpretations of spirituality and religion.  I mean if he tipped over the edge and was committed, and then you read his posts here on getbig, you could actually follow the daily gradual progression into madness, not the angry lunatic type of madness, but the cuckoo, cuckoo kind of madness.

A-ahmed is your typical Ignorant stubborn Muslim whose Islamic gimmick gets old in about three seconds, have you seen some of the threads he has running on the Religious board, some of them i think he is the only person posting in their for pages at a time.  He has found sanctuary in his own threads were he can make and respond to his own posts, that way he can insure that he is hearing what he wants to hear.

Hockeyfightfan is an angry homophobe, has never recovered from crossing me, every post he replies of mine reminds me of an angst ridden teenager whose represed homosexuality is literally driving him nuts.

Groink is pretty cool, he doesn't like me much, but he doesn't back down from anybody and stands his ground and always comes prepared with a strong argument and ready to back it up.  Groink is the type of man who won't give up in a fight, he may take time out, but he will come at you stronger the next time.

Booty, I like her, she is Australian, has always been polite and friendly to me, seems genuinely sincere and I truly feel sorry for her the way the misogynist pigs on here treat her.  I don't care what she does with her spare time, if she sells her sexuality in whatever form she likes,  it's her body and her life, and the way some of the Pigs on here degrade her, it is little wonder they are single, desperate and dateless.  Remember, your talking about someone's Mother.

Sherief Shelaby - Or whatever  his name is, he is another cry-baby Muslim who is even more sensitive than A-ahmed. I suspect he complains to the moderators a lot about Getbiggers and demands that other peoples posts get pulled.

Disco-Stu - Genuis like myself, if I had a gimmick, it would be modeled on him

T-Bombz - really cool guy, his ability to laugh at himself, expose his vulnerable side and explore his imagination and alternate ideas is second to none.  getbig would definitely not be the same without the treasure trove of t-bombz photoshops, all of which he takes in his stride and laughs along with the rest of the getbig crew..

Hank Wood - Personally I miss him, he was a bigger arsehole than me

GH15 - Never understood the appeal, then again I don't think bodybuilding for the average man should be about drugs, for the PROS yes, for the average GETBIGGER NO.

Shockwave - Not a fan of mine, routinely hostile.

Bad Boy Dazza - Australian Gun Nut, which makes him an oddity.  relentless poster and expert in Google search algorithms, no getbigger in History can post links to relevant subject matter like Dazza.  Dazzas theory is, why tell you what I think, when I can quickly search Google and call up an article I read12 months ago that says it better than I ever could.

Wiggs - Conspiracy Nut, but tries hard not to offend to fit in.  Strange ideas but all round nice guy

Jon Harridan - Some say is a gimmick, maybe he is, but I think his religious zealotry is real, and he can post like a crazy man possessed by the devil, jumping in and out of threads so fast it appears he is omniscient and posting in three different threads at the same time.  Unfortunately he is the same as our Muslim brothers in regard to thinking his GOD is the one true god and his religion the only true way to salvation.  Unfortunately, for a follower of Christ, he regularly abuses others, swears profusely and rants and raves like a pestilent child.  he may be hanging for now, but I see this gimmick not lasting more than a month or two more.  To many dedicated informed atheists here for him to tolerate, like our Muslim brothers, unless his evangelical tyrannical approach can gather some like minded getbiggers who support his cause, he wont be able to tolerate the isolation of his idealism for much longer.

Ironmeister - Fellow Photoshop Brother.  Enjoys entertaining fellow getbiggers with imaginative Photoshops.  I am a fan.

syntaxmachine - Very Smart dude, ultra serious and always, and I mean always posts deeply thought out and well informed posts on subjects he is passionate about.  I suspect he is University Trained and not one to be debated lightly.  like most intellectual guys, he can be inflexible and lacking any patience for fools.  Debate at own risk!

RaTARD - Lovable simpleton who you can't help but feel sorry for.

Doherty - Awesome Aussie and successful gym owner/businessman, will show patience with arseholes, but push him far enough and he will unleash on you,  Not a man to be fucked with in the real world.

fair assesment...we don't see eye to eye on a LOT of stuff but I can say the same aboiut you, you defend your position well and stick to it.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2013, 06:53:42 PM »
fair assesment...we don't see eye to eye on a LOT of stuff but I can say the same aboiut you, you defend your position well and stick to it.
Definitely fair assessment

Im not a huge fan of E-Kul's and I am routinely hostile.

Pretty spot on I'd say.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2013, 07:09:48 PM »
Definitely fair assessment

Im not a huge fan of E-Kul's and I am routinely hostile.

Pretty spot on I'd say.

E-Kul is not crazy, funny, original, or imaginative.

He's an attention-whoring, immature crybaby that doesn't even lift.

Fuck him and the ugly broad he lives with.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »
e-kul is a bit nuts but he's not on the level of our Falcon brother. sev is way too smart to be crazy too. He has some crazy ideas, but he's too smart.

Avesher (Josh) is clinically fucked as well. He's got his good days and his bad, but he seems like he genuinely tries to be a good person. I've shot the shit with him a bit via PM and he went from making legitimate death threats to saying we should grab a beer together. I don't think he'd try to kill me if he is having a good day, but I could see him getting really dangerous, really quickly if he was having a bad day.

Josh
doesnt drink

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2013, 08:09:58 PM »

Falcon explain this .

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2013, 08:42:12 PM »
Falcon explain this .

his knowledge of russelian science causes hoes to bend and give the gashes to him
A

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2013, 04:41:04 AM »
..used to find tbombz funny now hes just wierd.
l

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2013, 05:01:04 AM »
fair assesment...we don't see eye to eye on a LOT of stuff but I can say the same aboiut you, you defend your position poorly and stick to it.

Corrected.
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: February 15, 2013, 05:58:11 AM »

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 15, 2013, 06:43:55 AM »
G H 15 is one of gb's craziest posters? Umm, hmmmm....let us see now. Let's examine where all of this "crazy" has gotten him.

G H 15.org:

-Over 5,000 registered members  :) lol
-Over 15,000 applications in less than 1 year  :) lol
-The most successful site in all of bodybuilding
-Everything that G H 15 touches turns to gold
-He has the highest number of followers in the history of bodybuilding
-The official G H 15 learning channel for the public and masses at large is coming very soon
-He is THE ONLY legit pro to perform an open heart surgery on bodybuilding and succeeded in doing so
-He has thousands and thousands of admirers across the globe

Final Analysis Report: Yes, G H 15 is a nutcase... ::)

He MADE getbig, and he DESTROYED getbig when he left.

G H 15 is a hero.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #65 on: February 15, 2013, 06:44:40 AM »

An Asian with a big ass.  Did Parker see this?

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 15, 2013, 06:45:13 AM »
And from a man who is respected and knows what he is talking about I present Exhibit B:

NAME: (known as GH15) true identity is unknown.
LIFE SPAN: most likely born mid to late 1960's--Present
MAIN CONTRIBUTION TO PLANET EARTH:
The "Sub Culture" of men's Bodybuilding has for years been under the shadow of public ridicule. From the chemical abuse to the very appearance of large muscled male bodies. GH15 came on the bodybuilding internet scene with a different agenda. Unlike most who post on forums he simply tried to get a new and simple message out to those not connected or with-out the knowledge privy to the Professional bodybuilders of the US.
That message was: KNOWLEDGE. Knowledge of what it takes to reach the level of physical development seen on the covers of bodybuilding magazines the world over. GH15 had been there amongst the elite in the sport of competitive Bodybuilding. Now it was time to bring some light and wisdom to those far removed from the Olympia stage. The lies of those who had never even entered one competitive contest and yet had a following of hundreds of thoGlobalnds had led enough down a dead end path. The propaganda of "all it takes is upping your dosages" rhetoric for the sake of making sources wealthy, had to come to and end.
What gh15 has done for the average kid is enormous in its implications. The simple fact that millions of young men now know the truth of what bodybuilding is and how to achieve those dreams of competitive development; will have implications Weider and the IFBB can not begin to imagine.

THE TRUTH. The awesome yet simple truth, will bring those dreams I myself had years ago and could never realize. This dream is now available to the young men today and genereations to come. The Truth is a powerful thing when it can change your life and the sport you love in unforeseeable ways.
Im not saying GH15 is my hero, but if I had a hero, he would be modeled after someone who simply cared enough to share what is right and true.
GH15 is and will be the hero of millions in the years to come. We here, now on this forum, are lucky enough to see it in the beginning.
GOD BLESS you GH 15.