Author Topic: Some PoF Hillarity  (Read 2529 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Some PoF Hillarity
« on: February 19, 2013, 08:12:31 AM »
Over the weekend I went on PoF and messaged the following to some pretty good looking women.

"You are exactly what I am looking for.  I have always been attracted to transvestites.  It is amazing how you are able to look like a women yet still maintain your manly features. Is your transformation to being a women almost complete as I can tell you are still in the process by your photos"

Most bitches told me to fuck off.  A couple sent me ??  a couple wanted to know more about me.

HAHAHA

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Some PoF Hillarity
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 08:19:47 AM »
Nice.   LOL

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 08:32:10 AM »
Pure gold, brother. 
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2013, 08:47:29 AM »
Thats phenomenal!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 08:53:18 AM »
Great work EDB.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
Hahahaha did W8M8 get back to you yet?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2013, 09:23:25 AM »
Hahahaha did W8M8 get back to you yet?

I probably had these bitches who thought they were hot crying over their PCs wondering how manly they looked in their profile photos.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2013, 09:36:12 AM »
You are my hero! I love fucking with people like that. Phone solicitors, the lotion people at the mall, you name it. Especially wrong numbers. I see how long I can keep them on the phone until I confess to a murder. About a 1/4 stay on the line and want to hear about it.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2013, 09:41:24 AM »
Far too many delusional idiots on POF who think that just because they walk their dog for 20 minutes in the evening and attend a yoga class once every two weeks, that it somehow means they have an 'Athletic Bodytype', when you can tell by looking at their pictures they by no means anything close to being in good 'athletic' shape.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2013, 09:56:06 AM »
Far too many delusional idiots on POF who think that just because they walk their dog for 20 minutes in the evening and attend a yoga class once every two weeks, that it somehow means they have an 'Athletic Bodytype', when you can tell by looking at their pictures they by no means anything close to being in good 'athletic' shape.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2013, 09:56:31 AM »
You are my hero! I love fucking with people like that. Phone solicitors, the lotion people at the mall, you name it. Especially wrong numbers. I see how long I can keep them on the phone until I confess to a murder. About a 1/4 stay on the line and want to hear about it.

I do this to Jehova Witnesses when they knock on my door and ask me if I believe in God.  I tell them that God is dead and the Devil rules the world and look at them with a crazy eye. Then start yelling "The Devil, The Devil. They Devil, AHAHAHAH"

they never come back again

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2013, 10:01:57 AM »
great post

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2013, 10:05:27 AM »
did they ask if you trained?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2013, 10:34:48 AM »

Get them talking...then yell out "HOLY SHIT" and say that you just saw your neighbor come out with a shotgun and blow his own head off.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 10:37:38 AM »
did they ask if you trained?

They replied  "but do you train"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2013, 10:39:00 AM »
In my first email I usually ask who their favorite bodybuilder is.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »
I think the majority of the ones with hot pics are fakes.  Hot women don't need Pof.  They can meet sugar daddys all day in their real life.  Most of probably fat gays looking to score some shirtless pics

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 10:43:35 AM »
I estimate I have about a 1-in-10 response rate from the really hot chicks on POF.  I'm no adonis but I'm not bad looking either.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 11:03:20 AM »
I think the majority of the ones with hot pics are fakes.  Hot women don't need Pof.  They can meet sugar daddys all day in their real life.  Most of probably fat gays looking to score some shirtless pics

i dunno man, the longer i'm on these sites, the more i believe in the hot profiles.  there are so many that are obviously fake, that the i tend to give the borderline ones the benefit of the doubt these days.  then again, could just be getting more and more delusional.

as for the topic, i've asked many if they even lift.

was chatting with a hot yugoslavian chick a while back, can't believe i forgot to ask her if she knew the beautiful man with glasses.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 11:04:16 AM »
I would personally not date a woman who could not correctly name Nasser's top 3 showings.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 11:55:33 AM »
I do this to Jehova Witnesses when they knock on my door and ask me if I believe in God.  I tell them that God is dead and the Devil rules the world and look at them with a crazy eye. Then start yelling "The Devil, The Devil. They Devil, AHAHAHAH"

they never come back again

We must be fucking twins. I use the line "I am Satan's helper, come join me my friends." My wife instantly takes off out of the living room when she shes them at the door. She knows what is coming next.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 11:59:13 AM »
We must be fucking twins. I use the line "I am Satan's helper, come join me my friends." My wife instantly takes off out of the living room when she shes them at the door. She knows what is coming next.

:D