Author Topic: What Exercises Are Going Increase/Decrease The Waist.  (Read 21847 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: What Exercises Are Going Increase/Decrease The Waist.
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 06:54:51 PM »
you guys make a cute couple

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 10:07:24 PM »
you guys make a cute couple

LOLZ.  :D

Now where is the TBombz photoshop!!

Thighs down are my strong suit.....from ass to torso is my weak area....and chest and above is "average"...I hold more muscle than the usual woman though, and have some nice tight arms. Must get pics of those up soon.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2013, 02:36:13 AM »
LOLZ.  :D

Now where is the TBombz photoshop!!

Thighs down are my strong suit.....from ass to torso is my weak area....and chest and above is "average"...I hold more muscle than the usual woman though, and have some nice tight arms. Must get pics of those up soon.

gotta give me something new to work with... but becareful what you wish for... i have a lot of tbombz material...  ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 27, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
ah, i was quite the short fused guy when younger, but that made my hair turn grey.

is this true? I was very angy for no good reason till mid twenties and am very grey at 29  ???

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2013, 11:49:50 AM »
is this true? I was very angy for no good reason till mid twenties and am very grey at 29  ???
na... you are just genetikaly aging bro but stress does not help. i walk away from conflicts now but i used to be also very unpredictable and quite aggresive. i think you got mellow man.. i am now very mature ;) :D and see it all different.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »
bikini, id like to see you start doing lots of heavy hip abduction (starting together and pushing outwards), lying hamstring curls with a focu on a slow negative and a hard squeeze at the time, and deep squats.  heavy weight, low reps, leave a couple reps in the tank on every set, rest alot between sets, and eat a bunch of starches all day every day.

were gonna build you some thick thighs and big ole booty, girl.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2013, 10:17:37 PM »
bikini, id like to see you start doing lots of heavy hip abduction (starting together and pushing outwards), lying hamstring curls with a focu on a slow negative and a hard squeeze at the time, and deep squats.  heavy weight, low reps, leave a couple reps in the tank on every set, rest alot between sets, and eat a bunch of starches all day every day.

were gonna build you some thick thighs and big ole booty, girl.

TrainingRegimen of Peace :D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2013, 09:44:43 AM »
Here is one guy who didin't think that it was important to work his abs, and another one that does. Both have genetically blocky waists that probably measure the same, both have odd ab wall structures as well.

What the fuck are you talking about?  The first guy, whoever it is, has about 8% more bodyfat on him compared to Cutler.  It's not a matter of working your abs enough it's a matter of being lean.  You give the worst advice I've ever seen here.  Go step in front of a bus.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
bikini is hot but, lol @ putting this much thought into natural training... asking which exercises "thicken the waist"... have you been training long ???

the answer is none have any special effect on the waist.  if you are lifting weights and gaining muscle at all, your abs, low back, obliques will just come along for the right.  you have no control over it.

and lol @ tbombz thinking you can build a "big ole booty"... if she has thighs like that and no ass currently, she's never going to have one.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2013, 09:02:59 PM »
bikini is hot but, lol @ putting this much thought into natural training... asking which exercises "thicken the waist"... have you been training long ???

the answer is none have any special effect on the waist.  if you are lifting weights and gaining muscle at all, your abs, low back, obliques will just come along for the right.  you have no control over it.

and lol @ tbombz thinking you can build a "big ole booty"... if she has thighs like that and no ass currently, she's never going to have one.

Wrong you are.....it's taken years but there is a significant difference to my thighs and ass....a positive one.

I'm not sure how Big TBombz is talking...I will not be BigMikeCox big but I assure you my ass and legs are considered desireable to the average male.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2013, 01:02:25 AM »
Wrong you are.....it's taken years but there is a significant difference to my thighs and ass....a positive one.

I'm not sure how Big TBombz is talking...I will not be BigMikeCox big but I assure you my ass and legs are considered desireable to the average male.

i thought you mentioned your thighs were a strong point, but ass a weak one?  if so, that's not going to change... that's all i meant.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 31, 2013, 01:11:31 AM »
i thought you mentioned your thighs were a strong point, but ass a weak one?  if so, that's not going to change... that's all i meant.

Fair enough....I think I meant moreso that it's a weak point due to cellulite and fat....but it has become much more "shapely" than it was. I'll never have a Kim Kardashian ass, but in jeans it's there and noticeable.