Author Topic: weighted push-ups  (Read 2039 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
weighted push-ups
« on: February 19, 2013, 03:11:35 PM »
just started doing them recently and they are superior to dips IMO

any of you dudes do them or have done them?

as of now i'm adding 100 pounds to me and getting 5-6 reps

i can load up 175 pounds into my backpack so my goal is to get up to 175 pounds added for a good 6-8 reps

if that gets too easy them i can buy some 20 kg plates and have the ability to add about 250 pounds into my backpack

i do these push-ups with my feet on my bed and each hand placed upon a separate chair, so that i can get a really good and deep ROM

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Re: weighted push-ups
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2013, 03:58:40 PM »

i can load up 175 pounds into my backpack so my goal is to get up to 175 pounds added for a good 6-8 reps

if that gets too easy them i can buy some 20 kg plates and have the ability to add about 250 pounds into my backpack

i do these push-ups with my feet on my bed and each hand placed upon a separate chair, so that i can get a really good and deep ROM

If I'm not mistaken, you want to have the majority of the weight on your back; not on your front side.
:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 04:04:59 PM »

have never tried them, but i did do floor presses on saturday to change things up... they were awesome (so fricken strong pressing from the floor)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 02:35:35 AM »
when i was in prison where there was no gym, i told the thinnest guy to sit on my back and id do push ups.

and i used mediu size guys for military press

and the fatsos for squats

no kidding.very soon most inmates started training too.

You must have been a popular guy  ;D