Author Topic: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days "training pics on page 8"..  (Read 33490 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The Wizard is in Egypt these Days..
« Reply #150 on: February 24, 2013, 01:44:23 PM »
WTF they are biggest liars ever, welcome to earth my naive brother.

Now everyone is a liar and you're right....Riiiiight. So because there were no camera but just hieroglyphs they're not black....Riiiiight.

Oh yeah and Black and Brown....aka...Black. ::) Don't play semantics you'll lose.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #151 on: February 24, 2013, 01:45:21 PM »
No Ach, you're wrong because now it is you guys changing your story not me. I've stayed consistent. Original Egyptians looking nothing like you or Sherif or Nassole. They looked like Negros. In various shades.

BTW, the Greek meaning of the term "Egyptian" means Burnt Faces....Not lightly toasted Ach.  In addition, Kemet, Egypts name before Egypt, is actually an ethnic term being a derivative of the word "Khem" (Cham or Ham) which means "burnt" or "black."
Burnt face cause they lived near desert not cause they are black.

Bro let's debate civilized, post the list of evidence, you say that's been proven so let see the proof, let's get this show on the road, no one can touch me in Egyptology, not even sherief or big Ache (sorry guys lol  :D)  

Egyptians were not black people, that is a historical fact and the only ones who don't think so are blacks.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: February 24, 2013, 01:45:38 PM »
No Ach, you're wrong because now it is you guys changing your story not me. I've stayed consistent. Original Egyptians looking nothing like you or Sherif or Nassole. They looked like Negros. In various shades.

BTW, the Greek meaning of the term "Egyptian" means Burnt Faces....Not lightly toasted Ach.  In addition, Kemet, Egypts name before Egypt, is actually an ethnic term being a derivative of the word "Khem" (Cham or Ham) which means "burnt" or "black."

When the hell did I change my story dude?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #153 on: February 24, 2013, 01:51:36 PM »
wiggs plz take your theories trying to prove your ancestors were pharaohs away from my thread about the great nasser and his journey to egypt >:(

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #154 on: February 24, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »
wiggs plz take your theories trying to prove your ancestors were pharaohs away from my thread about the great nasser and his journey to egypt >:(

tell us why nasser is in germany or i will continue to keep your thread derailed.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #155 on: February 24, 2013, 01:53:56 PM »
Listen up everyone. Wiggs picture in page 5 works against him, he said that Ramses the 2nd was black and said look at the pic, but the pic shows he is brown not black.

Now wiggs might say well brown is considered black but in this case it is not cause in the same pic (please look at it) there are actually black people to contrast the brown people. Every Egytologist on the planet knows that Egyptians drawing and hieroglyphs used the ''literal' Black color in their drawings to depict black people, I mean they made them black as black as the color gets.

Don't know if you got the memo or read my other posts but we come in alot of different shades with different features. You know all the other races came from us so we do have the diversity in our genes. Not to hard too come up with. In sudan aka Nubia they would have been very dark like today in Egypt and Ethiopia lighter brown...Like today.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2013, 01:55:05 PM »
Don't know if you got the memo or read my other posts but we come in alot of different shades with different features. You know all the other races came from us so we do have the diversity in our genes. Not to hard too come up with. In sudan aka Nubia they would have been very dark like today in Egypt and Ethiopia lighter brown...Like today.

all have national geographic boobs though. interesting.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
Now everyone is a liar and you're right....Riiiiight. So because there were no camera but just hieroglyphs they're not black....Riiiiight.

Oh yeah and Black and Brown....aka...Black. ::) Don't play semantics you'll lose.
I am not playing anything if there are brown people in a pic and in the same picture there are black people clearly the one drawing the picture wants to make a clear distinction and that is Egyptians are brown and Nubians are black.

Also Egyptians are closer to whit then brown but are mostly brown cause they are tanned, but history has proven that they are not black.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2013, 01:56:58 PM »
his point is that nasser has no non-nefarious business in egypt.  is he smuggling antiquities?

;D ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #159 on: February 24, 2013, 01:59:29 PM »
wiggs plz take your theories opinions trying to prove your ancestors were pharaohs away from my thread about the great nasser and his journey to egypt >:(
There is no theories as Wiggs has produced nothing yet. So we are waiting why you think Egytians are black. What proof? what evidence? we are waiting Wiggs

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #160 on: February 24, 2013, 02:00:38 PM »
Burnt face cause they lived near desert not cause they are black.

Bro let's debate civilized, post the list of evidence, you say that's been proven so let see the proof, let's get this show on the road, no one can touch me in Egyptology, not even sherief or big Ache (sorry guys lol  :D)  

Egyptians were not black people, that is a historical fact and the only ones who don't think so are blacks.

I'm not interested in debating you when I post a pic from an article done by National Geographic about Black Pharaohs that existed, A pic of reconstructed Nefertiti done by Discovery Channel, DNA test done last year on Cleopatra's sister revealing that she's black.

Nothing will be good enough for you. You are factually incorrect. It is not historical fact they weren't black...BTW, you being a man of the Bible, the Bible shows that Moses was Black among many other people that get portrayed as Euros. Nice try though.

No one can tough you in Egyptology? I destroyed you with one pic and then you called National Geographic liars. LOL.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #161 on: February 24, 2013, 02:08:59 PM »
I am not playing anything if there are brown people in a pic and in the same picture there are black people clearly the one drawing the picture wants to make a clear distinction and that is Egyptians are brown and Nubians are black.

Also Egyptians are closer to whit then brown but are mostly brown cause they are tanned, but history has proven that they are not black.

Did you not read a fucking word I wrote? Blacks come in numerous shades. Nubians were black as fuck so rightfully so they'd be depicted that way. Other blacks eg. Kobe Bryant, Option D. That's brown but we are all considered black.

You're so full of shit I don't know where to begin.

WTF is this shit? "Also Egyptians are closer to whit then brown but are mostly brown cause they are tanned, but history has proven that they are not black."

Really they're tanned huh? Got proof? I have yet to see any links, sources or anything. Just opinions backed by nothing.
Really? Show me where history has proven they are not black. I want sourced historical documents (Bible is acceptable also).

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: February 24, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »
Wiggs' revisionist "history" is as suspect as his curriculum vitae

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #163 on: February 24, 2013, 02:10:45 PM »
Sherief

you look in great shape!

a tru lifetime natural BB

if you were ever to start using steroids, u'd explode!

great Arab genetics  :)

thx bro.

still 2 more kilos to lose 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #164 on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:16 PM »
There is no theories as Wiggs has produced nothing yet. So we are waiting why you think Egytians are black. What proof? what evidence? we are waiting Wiggs

You clearly have reading comprehension issues.

Sherief, you are correct. I apologize.
My point has been made and I defended it easily against a gaggle of nimcumpoots that could have easily disproven me, yet not a single thing. Nothing nadda. And they all can't even keep a straight story between them.

I'll be waiting on those docs OTH...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:23 PM »
I'm not interested in debating you when I post a pic from an article done by National Geographic about Black Pharaohs that existed, A pic of reconstructed Nefertiti done by Discovery Channel, DNA test done last year on Cleopatra's sister revealing that she's black.

Nothing will be good enough for you. You are factually incorrect. It is not historical fact they weren't black...BTW, you being a man of the Bible, the Bible shows that Moses was Black among many other people that get portrayed as Euros. Nice try though.

No one can tough you in Egyptology? I destroyed you with one pic and then you called National Geographic liars. LOL.
The Bible does not show Moses as black, that is a lie He my of had dark skin cause he spent 40 years in the desert.

post the link to dna finding Nefertiti as black. A pic in national geographic proves something historically? wow

I have backed up my claim and that is only a small fraction of hieroglyphs show black people in Egypt and the bulk of the drawing showed otherwise.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2013, 02:13:51 PM »
Wiggs' revisionist "history" is as suspect as his curriculum vitae

If there's anything that's been revised, it's been by your people powder...

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: February 24, 2013, 02:14:38 PM »
If there's anything that's been revised, it's been by your people powder...

Powder?  Seriously?  Why are you so angry?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #168 on: February 24, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »
The Bible does not show Moses as black, that is a lie He my of had dark skin cause he spent 40 years in the desert.

post the link to dna finding Nefertiti as black. A pic in national geographic proves something historically? wow

I have backed up my claim and that is only a small fraction of hieroglyphs show black people in Egypt and the bulk of the drawing showed otherwise.

LOL....Now he "MAY" have had darkskin from travelling in the desert 40 years. LOLOLOL....Good one.
You backed up nothing. What you said isn't a claim it's fact. I destroyed your argument which you failed to address twice now. That being we come in various shades. Always have always will. Black, chocolate, lightskin and various other shades and features with or without other races influence. Those people you call brown are Black people that are brown. ::)

You have a knack for making up stories when history doesn't suit you're way of thinking...Darkskin from traveling in the desert for 40 years. LOLOLOL. He was already black.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #169 on: February 24, 2013, 02:20:44 PM »
Did you not read a fucking word I wrote? Blacks come in numerous shades. Nubians were black as fuck so rightfully so they'd be depicted that way. Other blacks eg. Kobe Bryant, Option D. That's brown but we are all considered black.

You're so full of shit I don't know where to begin.

WTF is this shit? "Also Egyptians are closer to whit then brown but are mostly brown cause they are tanned, but history has proven that they are not black."

Really they're tanned huh? Got proof? I have yet to see any links, sources or anything. Just opinions backed by nothing.
Really? Show me where history has proven they are not black. I want sourced historical documents (Bible is acceptable also).
Calm down bro, no need to get upset. Of course they are tanned cause they spend a lot of time under the sun.

And i get it that there are many shades of black people but there are many shades of white people to and the Egyptians are a brown shade of white people not black. You have produced nothing and I slaughtered your argument by telling everyone here that blacks in hierogyphs only composed of a tiny fraction of the hieroglyphs, that ends all arguments here. Also slaughtered you by pointing out back people in the pic of Ramses

No need to get mad just cause you are mis informed on Egyptian being black. No proffessor in any University on the planet agrees with you

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2013, 02:20:57 PM »
Powder?  Seriously?  Why are you so angry?

What happened to going to work? ::) ::) ::)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2013, 02:24:33 PM »
tell us why nasser is in germany or i will continue to keep your thread derailed.

Nasser's primary reason for visiting Cairo was to meet President Morsi to discuss the [possiblity of a National Nasser Day in honour of Nasser's achievements

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2013, 02:25:27 PM »
What happened to going to work? ::) ::) ::)

i am at the office... unfortunately we have an internet connection and you're quite entertaining.  this will cost me tonight though. asshole.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2013, 02:26:55 PM »
Calm down bro, no need to get upset. Of course they are tanned cause they spend a lot of time under the sun.

And i get it that there are many shades of black people but there are many shades of white people to and the Egyptians are a brown shade of white people not black. You have produced nothing and I slaughtered your argument by telling everyone here that blacks in hierogyphs only composed of a tiny fraction of the hieroglyphs, that ends all arguments here. Also slaughtered you by pointing out back people in the pic of Ramses

No need to get mad jut cause you are mis informed on Egyptian being lack. No proffessor in any University on the planet agrees with you

So your argument has want from bad to worse. Now Egyptians are white? Is that why National Geographic showed black pharaohs that never existed according to you?

White Egyptians....LOLOLOLOL. I still waiting on sourced documents...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2013, 02:27:49 PM »
i am at the office... unfortunately we have an internet connection and you're quite entertaining.  this will cost me tonight though. asshole.

Way to be productive. I'm not here for your entertainment. Get to work...SERF.