Author Topic: James Flex Lewis - 212 lbs. Division 2012 Mr. Olympia High Quality SCANS!!!  (Read 40414 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
sure, uptil now the bitch has been extorted for about € 75.000

staver gym was ok, couldn't hold a candle to arnolds great shape though

Interesting... I don't know the details why she left this place, but -again- this could be anyone. We all know how much criminals are involved in this scene. Extorting someone without any evidence(!) is a 'nice' example of this... :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
steroids must have annihilated your scrotum brain

it's not about the roids you idiot, it's about dozens of people a day coming into your house, buying roids and other stuff and injecting in the same house small children are playing
not to mention all the weirdos in underpants showing off their degenerate bodies in front of children they have never met

wow did this chick steal your boyfriend or something, why the hate? get over it, it's her business, stop being a little fucken drama queen you fucken loser.

Oh no I did an injection this morning, oh oh, my son was up stairs sleeping, shit i better fucken go to rehab, this is fucken horrible, I am an awful father   ::)  , Fucken lunatic.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
You should be put on death row for crimes against children bro.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
Interesting... I don't know the details why she left this place, but -again- this could be anyone. We all know how much criminals are involved in this scene. Extorting someone without any evidence(!) is a 'nice' example of this... :-\

staver gym had some very nice equipment but because of sibils involvement with personal training and selling roids on a large scale got literally overrun with powertwinks and jersey shore faggets

it's predecessor 'great shape' owned by the late arnold buurman had a much better atmosphere for working out

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
wow did this chick steal your boyfriend or something, why the hate? get over it, it's her business, stop being a little fucken drama queen you fucken loser.

Oh no I did an injection this morning, oh oh, my son was up stairs sleeping, shit i better fucken go to rehab, this is fucken horrible, I am an awful father   ::)  , Fucken lunatic.

again you blank shooting fagget it's not about roids, it's about dozens of strange men visiting your house everyday, shooting up and undressing in front of children they've never met

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
again you blank shooting fagget it's not about roids, it's about dozens of strange men visiting your house everyday, shooting up and undressing in front of children they've never met

oh now we are back peddling,   :-[

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
oh now we are back peddling,   :-[

another paedophile exposed on getbig , what a surprise  ::)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
I am another paedophile exposed on getbig ...

What a surprise

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
another paedophile exposed on getbig , what a surprise  ::)
how original you fucken loser.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
staver gym had some very nice equipment but because of sibils involvement with personal training and selling roids on a large scale got literally overrun with powertwinks and jersey shore faggets

it's predecessor 'great shape' owned by the late arnold buurman had a much better atmosphere for working out

The US & Canadian Getbiggers might LOL about this, but Staver was (or is?) one of the few gyms over here with Hammer equipment.

Times have changed, and so did the public, but there's nothing new about someone, selling gear in the gym. Arnold died at the age of 42, not a 'natural' thing... RIP & PIP :'(

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Didn`t know Arnold Burman had died,guy had some great calves in his competing days.This is from 85 world champs.

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
how original you fucken loser.

hahaha epic insecurity coming from a brutal billboard sized forehead, mans middleweight sized arms, gallon of water in the lower stomach, 33 inch waist, fluid filled knobby knees, ice cream ass and delusional attitude convicted felon aids victim

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II
Didn`t know Arnold Burman had died,guy had some great calves in his competing days.This is from 85 world champs.

great pic shep arnold was wide as a house, huge back, retarded forearms and calves

died in 2005 from a heart attack

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
i'm a blank shooting fagget and, i'm all about dozens of strange men visiting my house everyday, shooting up and undressing in front of children

What a surprise

Arthur Nus

• Getbig II

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
hahaha epic insecurity coming from a brutal billboard sized forehead, mans middleweight sized arms, gallon of water in the lower stomach, 33 inch waist, fluid filled knobby knees, ice cream ass and delusional attitude convicted felon aids victim
how about you post a pic and show us how it`s done then  ;)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
I am yet another paedophile exposed on getbig, but i can live with that

What a surprise

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i cant believe what a freak lewis is

he doesnt get a lot of attention of getbig

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
i cant believe what a freak lewis is

he doesnt get a lot of attention of getbig

Great forearms

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
He has a fat head.