Author Topic: Transgender Pass to the Girl's Locker Room?  (Read 5729 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: Transgender Pass to the Girl's Locker Room?
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2013, 09:41:02 PM »

Great point....but don't hold your breath for an actual fact from Andre.

Transgenders are assaulted and murdered all the time...its does happen....sure theres no national outcry or publicity about it but it does happen....all Im doing is telling you what the thinking is of the politicians and law-makers who allow transgenders to use female restrooms and to be placed in female homeless shelters....

I know you guys hate to agree with me on anything but lets not twist the issue out of proportion..I simply stated what the frame of mind is of the above and I said I opposed it ...what more do you want?

take it easy...THINK

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2013, 10:59:51 PM »
How many transgendered ppl have been killed in bathrooms Andre?

This is yet another save the children from assault weapons all over again.

Making issues where there are no issues

YES!!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 11:35:46 PM »

Great point....but don't hold your breath for an actual fact from Andre.

Very valid... I don't have any numbers, but I truly haven't heard about bathroom beat downs over a transgendered person using the bathroom.

I thought if you were labeling yourself as a woman that you would just use the women's bathroom anyway... Isn't that what you are doing when you say "I'm a whatever."?

Seems much ado about nothing.

Was there some issue with a tranny going to the women's room all of a sudden?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you go to the women's room, especially in the US, you have a stall or a door and you have to sit anyway so how would anyone even really know.

If you're a woman, you can't really pee standing up, so again, you have to use a stall.

It's as bad as "family bathrooms".

They didn't have that shit when I was a kid either.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 11:47:06 PM »
Actually, I think Men's/Women's Restrooms should be abolished altogether........why maintain the separation when women can now fight on the front lines in combat?  There should be just one bathroom for ALL people.  I am of the belief that civilized people do not act aggressively or untoward against those of the opposite sex, even when confronted with nudity.  Many cultures around the world are comfortable being around those of the opposite sex that are naked.  If there is one thing 'Merica is great at doing, it is glossing over and covering up what we really think and do with something perceived as presentable.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 11:56:42 PM »

If you're a woman, you can't really pee standing up, so again, you have to use a stall.

HA! You've obviously never had to use a gas station bathroom in the middle of nowhere in Tijuana Mexico!

Trust me. I learned to pee standing up PRETTY FAST!  ;D

Actually I think "family bathrooms" are great ideas.

What does a father do when he has to take his little girl to the bathroom?
I've seen many little girls pee their pants while their fathers tried to wait for all the women to leave the ladies room before he could enter. It never happens. Women are always going in as others are coming out. Many fathers don't want to be bringing their little girls into the Men's room with them. The same with women and their sons. No child should have to risk a burst bladder, and I don't think a parent should have to send their child into a rest room alone. Parents should be able to supervise their kids in a public restroom. I have no problem with an additional "family bathroom" as long as it is not the only facility available in lieu of separate Males & Female restrooms.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2013, 12:02:24 AM »
Actually, I think Men's/Women's Restrooms should be abolished altogether........why maintain the separation when women can now fight on the front lines in combat?  There should be just one bathroom for ALL people.  I am of the belief that civilized people do not act aggressively or untoward against those of the opposite sex, even when confronted with nudity.  Many cultures around the world are comfortable being around those of the opposite sex that are naked.  If there is one thing 'Merica is great at doing, it is glossing over and covering up what we really think and do with something perceived as presentable.

Bwahaha  And the first time a woman changes a tampon or menstrual pad in front of you,
y'all will be screaming for separate bathrooms, and going into therapy.

You can't even watch TV commercials without cringing... despite all the happy smiley faces, & horseback riding.
If you can't handle blue water & test tubes, ...how are you going to handle red streaks in the bowl?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=446286.0
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2013, 12:43:22 AM »
Actually, I think Men's/Women's Restrooms should be abolished altogether........why maintain the separation when women can now fight on the front lines in combat?  There should be just one bathroom for ALL people.  I am of the belief that civilized people do not act aggressively or untoward against those of the opposite sex, even when confronted with nudity.  Many cultures around the world are comfortable being around those of the opposite sex that are naked.  If there is one thing 'Merica is great at doing, it is glossing over and covering up what we really think and do with something perceived as presentable.

I know that the British forces in the Middle East shower male and female together.

HA! You've obviously never had to use a gas station bathroom in the middle of nowhere in Tijuana Mexico!

Trust me. I learned to pee standing up PRETTY FAST!  ;D

Actually I think "family bathrooms" are great ideas.

What does a father do when he has to take his little girl to the bathroom?
I've seen many little girls pee their pants while their fathers tried to wait for all the women to leave the ladies room before he could enter. It never happens. Women are always going in as others are coming out. Many fathers don't want to be bringing their little girls into the Men's room with them. The same with women and their sons. No child should have to risk a burst bladder, and I don't think a parent should have to send their child into a rest room alone. Parents should be able to supervise their kids in a public restroom. I have no problem with an additional "family bathroom" as long as it is not the only facility available in lieu of separate Males & Female restrooms.

That dad is stupid... You take your little girl to the Men's room.

Guys don't just stand around swinging their dicks in the bathroom... You can take a girl to a stall and sit her on the toilet like anywhere... Very rarely is there no Door or something and if there is, it's usually not near a Urinal.

Sounds like some stupid fathers out there.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 12:48:41 AM »
I know that the British forces in the Middle East shower male and female together.

I seriously doubt that's a matter of regulation.  Please feel free to prove otherwise lol...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2013, 12:49:24 AM »

Guys don't just stand around swinging their dicks in the bathroom...

Someone shudda told George Michael before he...   :-X
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2013, 12:51:59 AM »
I seriously doubt that's a matter of regulation.  Please feel free to prove otherwise lol...

Only know what I saw when I was a civilian contractor back in the day... They liked to play grab the tallywacker too... Really weird crew.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2013, 12:55:09 AM »
something about the image of Jag standing to piss in a Mexican shithole.... mmm... yea....  :-X  just not right.  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2013, 12:57:33 AM »
Only know what I saw when I was a civilian contractor back in the day... They liked to play grab the tallywacker too... Really weird crew.

oh yea, I know the play that went on in my day but it sure in the fuck wasn't regulation lol... and I doubt it was for the brits either.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2013, 01:00:29 AM »
oh yea, I know the play that went on in my day but it sure in the fuck wasn't regulation lol... and I doubt it was for the brits either.

Well obviously I don't have any insight as to the regulations.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2013, 01:07:53 AM »
Well obviously I don't have any insight as to the regulations.
appologies... I thought you were suggesting it was approved.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2013, 01:09:08 AM »
appologies... I thought you were suggesting it was approved..

I can not say as to whether it is or isn't... I just saw chicks showering with dudes... The US troops weren't doing the same thing.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »
Very valid... I don't have any numbers, but I truly haven't heard about bathroom beat downs over a transgendered person using the bathroom.

I thought if you were labeling yourself as a woman that you would just use the women's bathroom anyway... Isn't that what you are doing when you say "I'm a whatever."?

Seems much ado about nothing.

Was there some issue with a tranny going to the women's room all of a sudden?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you go to the women's room, especially in the US, you have a stall or a door and you have to sit anyway so how would anyone even really know.

"family bathrooms"?..wow..didn't know they existed

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2013, 06:20:42 AM »
Family bathrooms are usually just used for a mother to go in and change a baby's diaper in private.  That's a corporate choice not something that was forced on them as far as I know.  If I'm wrong let me know.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2013, 07:26:52 AM »
Family bathrooms are usually just used for a mother to go in and change a baby's diaper in private.  That's a corporate choice not something that was forced on them as far as I know.  If I'm wrong let me know.

I see them all of the time... Pools. Gyms. Malls.

It's like a 3rd option and it's for Mothers or Fathers to go in with their kids.

I still don't see the point for the most part.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2013, 08:06:09 AM »

Can't vouch for the USA, but up here in Canada, most female restrooms already have a private baby change station where a Mom can change a diaper in private.

Family bathrooms are just that, ...a bathroom that all the members of the family can use, instead of them splitting up, and Mom taking the girls, while Dad takes the boys. They call all go together, ...or one parent can take all the kids regardless of their genders.
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2013, 08:53:19 AM »

I must be immature, because that cracked me up!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2013, 09:14:15 AM »
Transgenders are assaulted and murdered all the time...its does happen....sure theres no national outcry or publicity about it but it does happen....all Im doing is telling you what the thinking is of the politicians and law-makers who allow transgenders to use female restrooms and to be placed in female homeless shelters....

I know you guys hate to agree with me on anything but lets not twist the issue out of proportion..I simply stated what the frame of mind is of the above and I said I opposed it ...what more do you want?

take it easy...THINK
how often is "all the time" andre?

you make these wild ass claims like transgendered individual being killed in bathrooms and then never ever produce any facts, just like you did with the "assault weapons" argument. Youve been proven wrong on almost everything youve said in regards to that.

Why should everyone else be inconvienenced for less than 1% of the population?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2013, 10:23:31 AM »
how often is "all the time" andre?

you make these wild ass claims like transgendered individual being killed in bathrooms and then never ever produce any facts, just like you did with the "assault weapons" argument. Youve been proven wrong on almost everything youve said in regards to that.

Why should everyone else be inconvienenced for less than 1% of the population?

oh brother...proven wrong???...by who exactly?..certainly not by you....murders and assaults on gays and transgendered happen all the time in that it does occur with such frequency that in NY city there is a policy that transgenders MUST be placed in WOMEN's shelters because they would be in mortal danger in men's shelters....same goes as to why they are separated in jails......this is New York's policy...not mine.......obviously these things have happened and the city is worried about safety and lawsuits so why do you have such a bug up your ass?...assault weapons have nothing to do with what we are talking about here....I 've stated my opposition to such policies...can you read???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2013, 10:31:28 AM »
oh brother...proven wrong???...by who exactly?..certainly not by you....murders and assaults on gays and transgendered happen all the time in that it does occur with such frequency that in NY city there is a policy that transgenders MUST be placed in WOMEN's shelters because they would be in mortal danger in men's shelters....same goes as to why they are separated in jails......this is New York's policy...not mine.......obviously these things have happened and the city is worried about safety and lawsuits so why do you have such a bug up your ass?...assault weapons have nothing to do with what we are talking about here....I 've stated my opposition to such policies...can you read???
if they happen so often you should be able to give us a number there andre, so how many are killed annually?

the assault weapons topic is relevant b/c it shows your pattern of making assertions with no back up and no proof. Youve been proven wrong on almost everything youve said in regards to that topic by everyone yes myself included.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2013, 11:20:40 AM »
There are already laws against assault.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2013, 11:24:09 AM »

take it easy...THINK

Of course they get assaulted and murdered!!

What would you do if you thought you were getting lucky and then suddenly found out she has a dick ???