Author Topic: let the sequester cuts happen!!  (Read 3049 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: let the sequester cuts happen!!
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2013, 02:44:31 PM »
Facebook will receive several hundred million dollars, in fact.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2013, 02:46:57 PM »
This POS excuse for a company, this information mining scheme, will receive hundreds of millions of dollars.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2013, 08:00:50 AM »
in the house obviously ::) you are all about red hearings aren't you?
Obama owns this as much as the GOP. It's not his. Everyone of the repubs that voted in the house have ownership as well, without them passing it Obama wouldn't even have been able to sign it.
thank you.
now, if both parties want to stop this, why not repeal it?  they made it a law they can un make the law.
w

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2013, 10:39:46 AM »
in the house obviously ::) you are all about red hearings aren't you? I didn't say he has no ownership, I am combatting this notion that this is obama's sequester as outlined in many threads. I have re-iterated that it is a mutual issue that is a result of the debt ceiling showdown, which is solely the cause of the GOP.

Obama owns this as much as the GOP. It's not his. Everyone of the repubs that voted in the house have ownership as well, without them passing it Obama wouldn't even have been able to sign it.

Listen to what you just said: Obama owns this as much as the GOP. It's not his!

If Obama owns it, IT IS HIS. He's at the top of the Washington food chain, is he not? So why do you and your fellow Obama worshippers refuse to him primarily responsible for something HE SIGNED INTO LAW?

Leadership is supposed to start at the top. But apparently the left doesn't buy that, especially in stuiations where it makes Obama look bad.

I don't see the left, giving credit to the Republican House and Senate, for all the things Clinton signed into law in the 90s, especially if they were good things that led to prosperity.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2013, 12:06:05 PM »
God forbid the goverment spends less ...yes it will slow economic growth for a small period of time..yes less SBA loans will be given to bsuiness..yes more teachers will be fired..yes more gov exployees will potentially be let go...but god forbid we as humans develop our future without  govement's help..all these gov leachers I think will learn a great lesson after they get the boot: gov dependancy is toxic...exposing yourself to the reality and the dangers of the real world is a great path...entrepreneurship and self development from starcth is what America needs to move foward..

good post!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2013, 06:50:01 PM »

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2013, 06:28:33 AM »
Listen to what you just said: Obama owns this as much as the GOP. It's not his!

If Obama owns it, IT IS HIS. He's at the top of the Washington food chain, is he not? So why do you and your fellow Obama worshippers refuse to him primarily responsible for something HE SIGNED INTO LAW?

Leadership is supposed to start at the top. But apparently the left doesn't buy that, especially in stuiations where it makes Obama look bad.

I don't see the left, giving credit to the Republican House and Senate, for all the things Clinton signed into law in the 90s, especially if they were good things that led to prosperity.

so people who vote for things in the house and senate receive no blame/responsibility. That must be nice, to help make a decision and then shirk all responsibility.

Obama could not have signed it if they did not pass it, also it wouldn't be an issue had the GOP not held the nation hostage. There is a lot of blame to go around.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2013, 06:31:18 AM »
If o-fuck had cut spending as promised we would not be here.  I want the govt cut to a fraction of its present self.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2013, 08:46:52 AM »
If o-fuck had cut spending as promised we would not be here.  I want the govt cut to a fraction of its present self.

These "sequester" cuts aren't even sufficient.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2013, 08:48:10 AM »
These "sequester" cuts aren't even sufficient.

Its a big joke - ppppoooorrrrrrr bbbaabbbbyyyyyy bbbaarrraaccckkk has to cut spending. wwaahhhhhhh

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2013, 09:50:22 AM »
so people who vote for things in the house and senate receive no blame/responsibility. That must be nice, to help make a decision and then shirk all responsibility.

Obama could not have signed it if they did not pass it, also it wouldn't be an issue had the GOP not held the nation hostage. There is a lot of blame to go around.

Yet, you want to absolve the guy at the top of the Washington food chain from any responsibility, DESPITE the fact he signed it into law and threatened to veto any attempt to prevent the sequester.

It is Obama's sequester, bottom line, just like any president who signed something into law.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2013, 09:53:01 AM »
Yet, you want to absolve the guy at the top of the Washington food chain from any responsibility, DESPITE the fact he signed it into law and threatened to veto any attempt to prevent the sequester.

It is Obama's sequester, bottom line, just like any president who signed something into law.

Obamacare is palins fault.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2013, 01:07:57 PM »
Obamacare is palins fault.

Noooooo. It's Bush's fault.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2013, 01:14:02 PM »
Noooooo. It's Bush's fault.

x2

That traitor is the only reason Obama was elected.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2013, 02:47:36 PM »
God forbid the goverment spends less ...yes it will slow economic growth for a small period of time..yes less SBA loans will be given to bsuiness..yes more teachers will be fired..yes more gov exployees will potentially be let go...but god forbid we as humans develop our future without  govement's help..all these gov leachers I think will learn a great lesson after they get the boot: gov dependancy is toxic...exposing yourself to the reality and the dangers of the real world is a great path...entrepreneurship and self development from starcth is what America needs to move foward..

I agree that sometimes when people lose services to which they have become reliant, they gain a new appreciation for them. In Oregon when the sequester happens, several small airport flight controllers will shut down. I think it affects about 5 airports. Although it will likely not impact me in anyway, I wonder how folks who use these airports will get in or out. When your child is sitting in a classroom with 50 other students trying to get some kind of education, you cannot really appreciate what teacher cuts means.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2013, 03:08:53 PM »

I do not want to absolve him of any responsibility, thanks for making shit up though, shows you are winning the argument ::)

things are not black and white like you want, I know it's hard for you to imagine that some things are highly complex and not simply a binary decision.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2013, 03:59:18 PM »
I do not want to absolve him of any responsibility, thanks for making shit up though, shows you are winning the argument ::)

things are not black and white like you want, I know it's hard for you to imagine that some things are highly complex and not simply a binary decision.
First it was all the GOPs fault for the sequester then it was shown to you the Obama suggested. Then it was all the GOPs fault for causing the situation that lead to the sequester suggestion until it was shown that thee dems didn't want to compromise and had no intentions on spending cuts.

And now it's all they fault, well at least you're able to change your views when it shown that the ones you hold a idiotic and ignorant