Author Topic: Glenn Beck and WWE spar over Jack Swagger's new character makeover  (Read 4764 times)

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Glenn Beck and WWE spar over Jack Swagger's new character makeover
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2013, 04:32:30 AM »
You don't live in New York or California, by chance?  ;D

Swagger got pulled over to the side and arrested, late at night, after the Smackdown taping in Mississippi.

Nope i live in Denmark :)

I actually like to work late just to avoid rush hour. At least at work i make money instead of sitting in my old car going practically nowhere. And there is always some idiots usually old people or woman who are afraid to drive and choke the traffic.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »
It's just not my best post... that's all there is to it.

Don't get it twisted... I am not upset by the statement, I'm just saying that I typically am very balanced when it comes to my opinion and I can't believe that THIS is what you think it is my best post out of almost 14K.

Seems that you're happy because I'm putting some white people on blast... Don't forget... That's 1/2 of my family.

I don't have any idea what your persuasion is....whether you are black, white, spanish, Asian, etc....I have nothing against whites or anyone else....my girlfriend is white....I complimented you on saying that the Tea Party has racists permeating the Party....and being honest enough to say that....thats all....as for your 14K posts, obviously I don't get to see all of them....just commented on that particular one based upon all that I have seen....accept that and move on

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »
Nope i live in Denmark :)

I actually like to work late just to avoid rush hour. At least at work i make money instead of sitting in my old car going practically nowhere. And there is always some idiots usually old people or woman who are afraid to drive and choke the traffic.

OUCH!!

BTW - Tonight's RAW should be interesting. One, we have the Cena-Punk match, with Cena's title shot he won at the Rumble on the line.

Two, and perhaps more controversial, we get to see what WWE is going to do with Swagger, whether or not he keeps his World title match against Del Rio at WrestleMania. If there's a match where his title shot is on the line, as Cena's WWE title shot is, Swagger is going to get yanked.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2013, 11:21:30 AM »
OUCH!!

BTW - Tonight's RAW should be interesting. One, we have the Cena-Punk match, with Cena's title shot he won at the Rumble on the line.

Two, and perhaps more controversial, we get to see what WWE is going to do with Swagger, whether or not he keeps his World title match against Del Rio at WrestleMania. If there's a match where his title shot is on the line, as Cena's WWE title shot is, Swagger is going to get yanked.

Im pretty sure all the characters is cleared with writers and the top so if they kick Swagger out it would be a dick move.

Who knows maybe the Glenn Bech press will boost the ratings.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2013, 11:26:36 AM »
Im pretty sure all the characters is cleared with writers and the top so if they kick Swagger out it would be a dick move.

Who knows maybe the Glenn Bech press will boost the ratings.

I think it has more to do with Swagger and WWE's wellness policy, than the pseudo-Tea-Party angle he's doing.

Swagger may get "injured", ala Rey Mysterio, who has had his arm "broken" multiple times by Del Rio after getting popped on a drug test.