Author Topic: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the same.  (Read 37258 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

Women are shallow disgusting and evil beings who have been given far too much power in our society. The muslims are right to keep their women down under an iron heel, that's exactly where women deserve to be, the more you give them the more they take and demand, the nicer you are to them the more they think you are a pushover and will take advantage of your kindness.

The majority of filth race traitors and gay backers are women. The republican party in the USA would not have lost a single election in the last 100 years had it not been for women overwhelmingly voting for the pussfying of America. Maybe it was right to give even black males the ability to vote before women. Today if you look at the people supporting gun control, the masses of them are the typical air headed oprah watching whore women.

How many countless groups of friends have been fucked up by the presence of a single woman and the curse of the phallus causing the males in the group to act irrationally and destroy their old friendships just over the woman?

HOW many guys have been accused of being perverts or my favourite one "creeps" for merely complimenting women, yet if a guy she found attractive had said the same thing to the woman calling him a pervert or a creep would be the last thing on her mind. WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASK, BECAUSE women are fucking shallow and feel like they can shit all over guys who do not meet up to their ZOG programmed expectations. Even if a dog ugly woman paid a guy a compliment not even the biggest piece of shit man would call her a creep and laugh at her, why? because the average man has more of a heart than women ever will have.

Then when they are in their 40s and have been shit on by the "bad" guys they come crawling back to the guys they themselves shit on when they were in their 20s....

The world would be a better place if the "muslim extremists" took over. Now when I watch the news and learn about more of the world being taken over by muslims I cheer, because I know that it will eventually result in judgement day for all the liberals and western women who have been shitting on the white man for years.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
fag
V

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
You got some good points there. A lot of women are fucking terrible.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

wanking is calming but in your case choking it it has not helped your relationship with Phallus
suggest you consider some tender strokes next time out
c

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  CANT live WITH them

CANT live WITH OUT them

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
beware of those who say

"I'm not gay but..."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
you need to bulk out like a fat falcon free as a flock of neeguls
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
beware of those who say

"I'm not gay but..."
Lol, but some truth to what he says.

The stupidity of the average woman never ceases to amaze me. Actually, it's less stupidity I think, and more the fact that they react purely on emotion and seem to have no logical or rational reason for anything they do or say.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
 I don't know where you are meeting your women at but you might want to try a different venue

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
little method falcons needs to brush up on his nanotechnology and avoid heme-iron like the plague it seems  :-\
A

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Lol, but some truth to what he says.

The stupidity of the average woman never ceases to amaze me. Actually, it's less stupidity I think, and more the fact that they react purely on emotion and seem to have no logical or rational reason for anything they do or say.

few of them are stupid and although they often appear to act out emotionally (or just the emotions men dont like to show / feel?) they are thinking far more long term than mens shortterm logic. They also have the logic thinking that comes from knowing how illogic and emotional men get when searching for pussy
c

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
you seem angry man

but there is truth a little in what you say
pint of interest: a woman will call a man a pervert if the man looking at her  she doesnt like...
lets say a man like celeb like
denzel
llcoolj
george clooney is looking at said woman she will never consider any of them a pervert
so yes women are as shallow as a puddle blatantly so...
but don't get too broken up about it
 8)
choice is an illusion

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
It's just a matter of time before u start posting ass photos like tbombz.  

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
some good points...but i try not to think about it much.just makes it harder.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Looks like we have an uberman jr.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

Women are shallow disgusting and evil beings who have been given far too much power in our society. The muslims are right to keep their women down under an iron heel, that's exactly where women deserve to be, the more you give them the more they take and demand, the nicer you are to them the more they think you are a pushover and will take advantage of your kindness.

The majority of filth race traitors and gay backers are women. The republican party in the USA would not have lost a single election in the last 100 years had it not been for women overwhelmingly voting for the pussfying of America. Maybe it was right to give even black males the ability to vote before women. Today if you look at the people supporting gun control, the masses of them are the typical air headed oprah watching whore women.

How many countless groups of friends have been fucked up by the presence of a single woman and the curse of the phallus causing the males in the group to act irrationally and destroy their old friendships just over the woman?

HOW many guys have been accused of being perverts or my favourite one "creeps" for merely complimenting women, yet if a guy she found attractive had said the same thing to the woman calling him a pervert or a creep would be the last thing on her mind. WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASK, BECAUSE women are fucking shallow and feel like they can shit all over guys who do not meet up to their ZOG programmed expectations. Even if a dog ugly woman paid a guy a compliment not even the biggest piece of shit man would call her a creep and laugh at her, why? because the average man has more of a heart than women ever will have.

Then when they are in their 40s and have been shit on by the "bad" guys they come crawling back to the guys they themselves shit on when they were in their 20s....

The world would be a better place if the "muslim extremists" took over. Now when I watch the news and learn about more of the world being taken over by muslims I cheer, because I know that it will eventually result in judgement day for all the liberals and western women who have been shitting on the white man for years.
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
you seem angry man

but there is truth a little in what you say
pint of interest: a woman will call a man a pervert if the man looking at her  she doesnt like...
lets say a man like celeb like
denzel
llcoolj
george clooney is looking at said woman she will never consider any of them a pervert
so yes women are as shallow as a puddle blatantly so...
but don't get too broken up about it
 8)

Well, you got a point! But those are celebs with lots of money and fame, no matter the look, the before mentioned always trump that  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Well, you got a point! But those are celebs with lots of money and fame, no matter the look, the before mentioned always trump that  ;)
^You know, one of your vids has well over a million hits?

AVBG

You probably will remain single  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
There's a chick at the gym I've had my eye on lately, she has real big tits.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
^You know, one of your vids has well over a million hits?

Yes, I'm fully aware, the one from 2009  ;D Feels forever! I've got a channel on there and a couple of vids from last summer leading up to the team universe , haven't gotten updated vid, but don't count me out  8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
There's a chick at the gym I've had my eye on lately, she has real big tits.
cell phone pics
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
There's a chick at the gym that many dudes including me have their eyes on lately, she has real big tits.
fixed...
Yes, I'm fully aware, the one from 2009  ;D Feels forever! I've got a channel on there and a couple of vids from last summer leading up to the team universe , haven't gotten updated vid, but don't count me out  8)
well, good for you.