Author Topic: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the same.  (Read 37237 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Looks like a typical 1930s street.
People would be surprised how much those style houses go for nowadays.

exactly

this is the guy thats giving me shit he admits living with his mom and working at macdonalds and he hates woman cause he is a virgin

his post stink of fail
T

Henda

• Getbig V
That looks like the lad who labours for me who eats around 800 calories a day and drinks a crate of fosters a night.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
method101 hating women instead of turning his life and physique around to pull monster vag quantities like Galeniko or Sev.

Way to go Method101.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
method101 hating women instead of turning his life and physique around to pull monster vag quantities like Galeniko or prostitues you pass off as your girlfriend like  Sev.

Way to go Method101.  ::)

fixed
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
im sorry but i fail to see the owning of bigmc in this thread
l

bigmc

• Getbig V

thanks brother

im sure sev and method101 can see it in their heads

and if that makes them happy good luck to them
T

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV

He quasi-self owned himself when he revealed that he apparently bought that car new rather than used new; plus, the fact that he is even bothering to spar with some loser is itself sad. But within this context, he seems to have emerged ahead of said loser.

Method101

• Getbig V
exactly

this is the guy thats giving me shit he admits living with his mom and working at macdonalds and he hates woman cause he is a virgin

his post stink of fail
I never admitted working at Mcdonalds because I do not and never have, I lived with my parents in that photo but live alone now. I'm not a virgin so I don't hate women for that reason I just see through them. A balding council estate failure like you lacks the intelligence level required for philosophical discussions. I have a better body than you fatty. I don't give a shit about mass, I am happy to have the greek statue/sandow body now.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i think the cost benefit ratio of keeping a woman is questionable at best

f450

• Getbig IV
I never admitted working at Mcdonalds because I do not and never have, I lived with my parents in that photo but live alone now. I'm not a virgin so I don't hate women for that reason I just see through them. A balding council estate failure like you lacks the intelligence level required for philosophical discussions. I have a better body than you fatty. I don't give a shit about mass, I am happy to have the greek statue/sandow body now.

dude just shut the fuck up. >:(

bigmc is coming through with pics and if you cant do the same because " you dont give a dhit about posting pics for the interwebz dweebs on getbig" thats fine but  you then have to shut the fuck up and get the fuck out. You lose. Fucking loser ass piece of shit.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!

Henda

• Getbig V
Sorry mate, not hating but that arm is nowt like sandow.

Method101

• Getbig V
Sorry mate, not hating but that arm is nowt like sandow.
Notice the use of the term "nowt". The council estate failures are rearing their ugly heads in this thread.#

Bigmac is yet to post a single picture as clear as mine of his arm.

Henda

• Getbig V
Notice the use of the term "nowt". The council estate failures are rearing their ugly heads in this thread.#

ha ha i was not attacking you just being truthfull.
Yes i do live on a coincil estate i dont care we all start somewhere my house is half paid for and im moving next month. Beats struggling mightily to flip burgers with your vascular 11 inch arms and asking the fat spotty girl working the till if she would like to come hang out in your bedroom at mam and dads house.

bigmc

• Getbig V

you look what you are a fucking joke
T

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you look what you are a fucking joke
Dont make him bust out his green t-shirt and put on the gun show. Method101, you have similar size and shape to your arms as my 5yr old son. Kudos, keep up the good work

Method101

• Getbig V

Yes i do live on a coincil estate i dont care we all start somewhere

Outed, you won't recover. p.s I own my own house.

bigmc

• Getbig V

prove it

or like everything else you cant

tell us how your mommy made you delete your apply85 account cause she saw all the threats you were making with it

tough guy  ::)
T

Method101

• Getbig V
prove it

or like everything else you cant

tell us how your mommy made you delete your apply85 account cause she saw all the threats you were making with it

tough guy  ::)
That is not one of my gimmicks f450.  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

this video starts interesting

but then just suggests "finding a good woman"

wow why didnt we all think of this

Henda

• Getbig V

Aye right Ill never live it down.  ::)
were meant to belive that last year you lived with your parents and worked at macdonalds but now you own a house thats not on a council estate.
I bet you either a. Live with parents still or b. Live in a shitty little bedsit payed for by the dole.

P.s every labourer i have ever had was better built than you and most of the lived on lager and weed.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Bigmc going through the same shite in this thread 6 months ago.
If I had known what a wee bullshit artist he was I wouldn't have wasted my time on him.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

Women are shallow disgusting and evil beings who have been given far too much power in our society. The muslims are right to keep their women down under an iron heel, that's exactly where women deserve to be, the more you give them the more they take and demand, the nicer you are to them the more they think you are a pushover and will take advantage of your kindness.

The majority of filth race traitors and gay backers are women. The republican party in the USA would not have lost a single election in the last 100 years had it not been for women overwhelmingly voting for the pussfying of America. Maybe it was right to give even black males the ability to vote before women. Today if you look at the people supporting gun control, the masses of them are the typical air headed oprah watching whore women.

How many countless groups of friends have been fucked up by the presence of a single woman and the curse of the phallus causing the males in the group to act irrationally and destroy their old friendships just over the woman?

HOW many guys have been accused of being perverts or my favourite one "creeps" for merely complimenting women, yet if a guy she found attractive had said the same thing to the woman calling him a pervert or a creep would be the last thing on her mind. WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASK, BECAUSE women are fucking shallow and feel like they can shit all over guys who do not meet up to their ZOG programmed expectations. Even if a dog ugly woman paid a guy a compliment not even the biggest piece of shit man would call her a creep and laugh at her, why? because the average man has more of a heart than women ever will have.

Then when they are in their 40s and have been shit on by the "bad" guys they come crawling back to the guys they themselves shit on when they were in their 20s....

The world would be a better place if the "muslim extremists" took over. Now when I watch the news and learn about more of the world being taken over by muslims I cheer, because I know that it will eventually result in judgement day for all the liberals and western women who have been shitting on the white man for years.

So you're lumping in democrats with women in your drama queen rant? How ironic.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Very Squadfather-esque shot there by bigmc.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I saw that pic. Retro 2006 Squadfather pic.