Author Topic: BFG is my favorite poster  (Read 7680 times)

dustin

Re: BFG is my favorite poster
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 07:45:12 AM »
BFG definitely knows his stuff. No arbitrary BS'ing, caveats or threats made to posters, just raw and accurate info.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
for sure! I really hope it is not another GH15 account though! could be his way to get back on getbig. Does anybody know BFG in real life? He does not act like Gh15 but obviously Gh15 made it a point to be a fraud with the accent and all the other bullshit lies.
I know a very respected poster on here who knows him personally. He's legit. I don't think he said he's a pro, but he's very active in the industry. I know that's vague, but that's what I heard.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2013, 10:03:31 AM »
I'm still a little skeptical, but OTH and bboy are vouching for him so maybe...

I still don't buy the fact that ALL ifbb pros mega dose to the extent he claims though. I definitely think there are exceptions.

no, they do.. why wouldnt they? Their aim is to get as freaky big as possible.

And even when they tell you what they use in person it's like a chick 'admitting' her sexual history - you need to double or triple the numbers. I had a couple of pros in Golds mention doses and iu's to me (no Cswol) and even though the numbers were insane they were obviously omitting a lot of shit.

bodybuilders are all pathological liers

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2013, 10:46:03 AM »
BFG suggests training only 3 times per week in a heavy 5x5 type fashion

getbig is always radically against such protocols for hypertrophy

discuss

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2013, 11:32:59 AM »
Does he want/need to stay anonymous?

Apparently many here know who it's supposed to be, so it can't be that big of a secret. I admit I'm curious.

I didn't search for 2nd place SHW finishers in the nationals in the 90s, or whatever it was
he said. IIRC Danta said it would have to be Palumbo based on the claimed
placings. I don't see it being Palumbo, but who knows. Palumbo's dosages are way lower
though ... Palumbo never went over 1200mg of test. :D

BFG also says it's WELL KNOWN who gh15 is. Do you guys think BFG knows who gh15 is?

"gh15" is a guy that couldnt place higher than the jr nats, abused too many orals and had to stop competing, works a low paying job in the fitness industry
Give me a break. its common knowledge who gh15 is among those in the know and hes not a pro, not even a well known competitor. dont keep dilluding yourself with misinformation, kid.

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

I always thought BFG's style reminded me of Jeffrey Rock, who went by the moniker "Almost Pro".

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2013, 11:35:33 AM »
I gotta admit if it were Palumbo, I'd be pretty shocked. I've held BFG in high regard since day one. I've actually created word docs with much of his stuff for possible future use. Palumbo is smart but his scummy ass wouldn't give this info out free.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2013, 11:40:40 AM »
no, they do.. why wouldnt they? Their aim is to get as freaky big as possible.

And even when they tell you what they use in person it's like a chick 'admitting' her sexual history - you need to double or triple the numbers. I had a couple of pros in Golds mention doses and iu's to me (no Cswol) and even though the numbers were insane they were obviously omitting a lot of shit.

bodybuilders are all pathological liers

Maybe I'm naive, but since I don't know any pro bodybuilders personally, I can only go by what I read as far as stacks and debates go. I know tons lie, but I also know a lot of these guys have insane genetics. I think most abuse to the gills for sure, but also think guys can turn pro on 4g without slin or 2g with slin (and hgh of course). But again, this is me just making an educated guess. I have no inside knowledge, besides my own usage experience.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 11:46:51 AM »
I gotta admit if it were Palumbo, I'd be pretty shocked. I've held BFG in high regard since day one. I've actually created word docs with much of his stuff for possible future use. Palumbo is smart but his scummy ass wouldn't give this info out free.
palumbo has a solid physique for natural

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 11:48:15 AM »
wigs

alphamaledog

etc

can you comment on my question about training?

i used to think 5x5 heavy training was the best way to train

finally getbig convinced me it's better to do volume splits

now BFG says 5x5 heavy 3x a week training is best

what the fuck

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2013, 11:55:05 AM »
wigs

alphamaledog

etc

can you comment on my question about training?

i used to think 5x5 heavy training was the best way to train

finally getbig convinced me it's better to do volume splits

now BFG says 5x5 heavy 3x a week training is best

what the fuck

Bro, quit being a pussy and starting threads about food, training, and drugs and just do it. I don't know if you're joking and trolling or if you are for real. You don't need to take BFGs advice you've never even juiced before right? Hell, I'll take his advice and cut dosages into a 1/4 or 1/3 of what he said the pros were doing.

Get Arnold's Encyclopedia for bodybuilding, read about nutrition on the boards and go from there. Enough of the malarkey.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2013, 11:57:25 AM »
Bro, quit being a pussy and starting threads about food, training, and drugs and just do it. I don't know if you're joking and trolling or if you are for real. You don't need to take BFGs advice you've never even juiced before right? Hell, I'll take his advice and cut dosages into a 1/4 or 1/3 of what he said the pros were doing.

Get Arnold's Encyclopedia for bodybuilding, read about nutrition on the boards and go from there. Enough of the malarkey.

this.. Bluto is getting real fucking annoying these days..Asking if he should take damn finasteride while on 300mg of Test.

Give me a damn break.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2013, 12:00:01 PM »

what are you talking about i started juicing 2 weeks ago

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2013, 12:01:02 PM »
I don't know if you're joking and trolling or if you are for real.

this

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2013, 01:31:57 PM »
I find anabolichalo pretty entertaining only because he isn't trying to be funny. He's just weird, which makes it fun to read his posts.

dustin

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2013, 01:38:25 PM »
I find anabolichalo pretty entertaining only because he isn't trying to be funny. He's just weird, which makes it fun to read his posts.

I thought the same thing until I realized he does nothing but ask retarded questions incessantly. He just needs to man up and try shit out instead of asking so many questions.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2013, 01:39:12 PM »
he admitted via pm to me that its bluto he has 70000 posts on here
T

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2013, 01:53:21 PM »
BFG definitely knows his stuff. No arbitrary BS'ing, caveats or threats made to posters, just raw and accurate info.

gh tried everything he could to hide his ID, hence his fucked up articulation ..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »
Does he want/need to stay anonymous?

Apparently many here know who it's supposed to be, so it can't be that big of a secret. I admit I'm curious.

I didn't search for 2nd place SHW finishers in the nationals in the 90s, or whatever it was
he said. IIRC Danta said it would have to be Palumbo based on the claimed
placings. I don't see it being Palumbo, but who knows. Palumbo's dosages are way lower
though ... Palumbo never went over 1200mg of test. :D

BFG also says it's WELL KNOWN who gh15 is. Do you guys think BFG knows who gh15 is?

I always thought BFG's style reminded me of Jeffrey Rock, who went by the moniker "Almost Pro".
You are assuming that when he said ''nationals'' he was talking about the US and he might have been but his post could mean another nationals as well. Just a thought.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2013, 10:36:09 PM »
Might have got a better offer from a rival board who knows.

Bodybuilding.com just flashed my druthers a tex message

$10 x a post with full comish

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2013, 11:00:25 PM »
Maybe I'm naive, but since I don't know any pro bodybuilders personally, I can only go by what I read as far as stacks and debates go. I know tons lie, but I also know a lot of these guys have insane genetics. I think most abuse to the gills for sure, but also think guys can turn pro on 4g without slin or 2g with slin (and hgh of course). But again, this is me just making an educated guess. I have no inside knowledge, besides my own usage experience.
I don't blame you to think this way but let us put things in perspective here;

40 male bodybuilder in a regional event
-most, if not all are juicing
-let's say the average competitor is on 1 gram per week, what would you suspect the Overall winner is on?.... logic would state at least 3 times the average right?

10 regional event

That will yield 10 overall winners juiced to the gills competing for provincials (say ontarios) now let's say the average is taking 2 grams per week (obviously they take a lot more) but let's be conservative and go with 2 grams, Now what would the overall winner of this show have to be on to best all kinds of regional overall winners?

Now here is the fucked up part 10 provinces (of course Ontario is the biggest) compete against each other and at the end of the day only 2 men take an Ifbb pro card. There is no way that competition filtering down thousands of bodybuilder to only 2 is going yield winners that are conservative juicers.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2013, 06:06:24 AM »
You are assuming that when he said ''nationals'' he was talking about the US and he might have been but his post could mean another nationals as well. Just a thought.

Alright, so he's Canadian. From what I know, only Canada automatically awards pro cards for
Nationals winners.

I'm not saying the cycles are necessarily dreamed up cycles but all the "pro cycles" he posts are designed and written out by the same person. He says they come from his "friend" so it makes me wonder. The top gurus have somewhat different styles, different choices of products, different ways of timing stuff like GH and insulin and steroids, different ways to use diuretics etc. So who is this "friend"?

The reason his posts remind me of Jeffrey Rock/Almost Pro/Gavin Kane is that the writing style is very similar and he also promoted himself as someone who also had "almost turned pro," and who also worked with pros. Turns out he never competed, was a Jintropin dealer, was a cocaine addict, had sold/given gear to Quincy Taylor. It's pretty easy to fool the forum communities if you are a good writer.

BFG is a dealer, even if only by proxy. He has a gear dealing website.

And, who is the 40-something guy who had to stop competing because he abused orals?  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2013, 08:14:44 AM »
Alright, so he's Canadian. From what I know, only Canada automatically awards pro cards for
Nationals winners.

I'm not saying the cycles are necessarily dreamed up cycles but all the "pro cycles" he posts are designed and written out by the same person. He says they come from his "friend" so it makes me wonder. The top gurus have somewhat different styles, different choices of products, different ways of timing stuff like GH and insulin and steroids, different ways to use diuretics etc. So who is this "friend"?

The reason his posts remind me of Jeffrey Rock/Almost Pro/Gavin Kane is that the writing style is very similar and he also promoted himself as someone who also had "almost turned pro," and who also worked with pros. Turns out he never competed, was a Jintropin dealer, was a cocaine addict, had sold/given gear to Quincy Taylor. It's pretty easy to fool the forum communities if you are a good writer.

BFG is a dealer, even if only by proxy. He has a gear dealing website.

And, who is the 40-something guy who had to stop competing because he abused orals?  :D

He is not gavin Kane. a gear dealing website? think about that for a second? First eroids is a very good website legit with many sponsors, why would the guy that runs it deal? he wouldn't? That would be stupid
He has the list of source in an open rank, so if he deals would not his site or source be at the top? They are all known. BFG is not a dealer, he does not need to be.

Canadian nationals? is the only one, ah no

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2013, 02:53:06 PM »
He is not gavin Kane. a gear dealing website? think about that for a second? First eroids is a very good website legit with many sponsors, why would the guy that runs it deal? he wouldn't? That would be stupid
He has the list of source in an open rank, so if he deals would not his site or source be at the top? They are all known. BFG is not a dealer, he does not need to be.

Canadian nationals? is the only one, ah no

I said, by proxy. If you're making money from illegal drug dealing you're in the dealing business in a way even if you never touch a single product. But whatever, we need dealers for our
drugs so I'm not against it. I haven't looked at that site closely but it sounds like there's lots of money coming to him somehow?

As far as I know only Canada and England award pro cards in their national champs, though I
think only the overall winner gets a card in England? What other countries give automatic cards like that? All nations can petition for a card for their national champs but they are mostly against doing that for a bunch of reasons. Like Marius Dohne from SA, they didn't want to do it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »
I said, by proxy. If you're making money from illegal drug dealing you're in the dealing business in a way even if you never touch a single product. But whatever, we need dealers for our
drugs so I'm not against it. I haven't looked at that site closely but it sounds like there's lots of money coming to him somehow?

As far as I know only Canada and England award pro cards in their national champs, though I
think only the overall winner gets a card in England? What other countries give automatic cards like that? All nations can petition for a card for their national champs but they are mostly against doing that for a bunch of reasons. Like Marius Dohne from SA, they didn't want to do it.
I hear you but it is not fair to call him a ''dealer'' though., and yes that site is probably making crazy money but well deserved as it is the most honest board ever and the system it uses to filter out the BS and the ''agendas' is pure Genius and works well.

The other 2 countries I was thinking of was England and Germany.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2013, 03:02:21 PM »

The other 2 countries I was thinking of was England and Germany.

Ah, Germany, though I think it's not an automatic thing like the US, certainly not all
weight classes. I forgot if it was the nationals or USA's which give cards to all weight class winners.

Basically most euros have to win the world champs which is extremely tough.