Author Topic: This will be the last time time I will ever ask getbig for help with girls  (Read 4662 times)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Currently drunk

Long story short:
- Banged girl two weeks ago on both weekend nights..knew her for a few years dated a kid I knew
- Had amazing chemistry I felt and was one of the coolest chicks I've ever hung out with, talked for hours even both mornings after.. Hell I even met her mom that weekend lol. She complimented me on my amazing sexual skills like a true getbigger.
- Texted back and forth a bit, but she seemed a bit off  i guess
- She is a clear retard at texting
- We were suppose to hang out Friday (today I guess)
- Tonight I saw her out at the bar...  I made an ass out of myself, looked like a creeper and said lots of stupid things. I was really fucked up. She clearly was not pleased one bit.

How do I approach this, since most of my life I don't usually fuck up with girls bad.. I actually really really like this girl. She knows I am not much a drinker anyways. It pisses me off because for the last 3-4 years I have been on a roll with bitches, except when I was dating my ex gf, and thought I had perfected the game but clearly have fucked this one up because I actually like the girl probably way more than I should.

Do I respond with:
Hey, I just wanted to say sorry about last night I was completely hammered and just know I made an ass out of myself to you lol. Listen, I am just gonna be honest and would like to still go play with puppies with you and take you out to dinner as an apology if nothing else, if not I understand.

or:
don't say anything and fuck a fitness broad at the arnold expo this weekend

or:
insert sauve getbig post 

truth is im a beta bitch and should just move on because she is most likely a crazy whore(serious), but its ok because I am on a  rebound with my ex so all this makes logical sense to me. I've been with a lot of girls before(approaching 40), so I am starting to realize how this may feel for the whores I beat off with a stick and want nothing to do with anymore and they probably feel like complete shit

This post will destroy my getbig rep but I am still drunk so I am accepting it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
This

Hey, I just wanted to say sorry about last night I was completely hammered and just know I made an ass out of myself to you lol. Listen, I am just gonna be honest and would like to still go play with puppies with you and take you out to dinner as an apology if nothing else, if not I understand.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
pretend it never happened.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Kick her in the face.that will learn here

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Kick her in the face.that will learn here
;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
dont let your mind dwell on her. bang someone else. thank me later.

Currently drunk

Long story short:
- Banged girl two weeks ago on both weekend nights..knew her for a few years dated a kid I knew
- Had amazing chemistry I felt and was one of the coolest chicks I've ever hung out with, talked for hours even both mornings after.. Hell I even met her mom that weekend lol. She complimented me on my amazing sexual skills like a true getbigger.
- Tonight I saw her out at the bar...  I made an ass out of myself, looked like a creeper and said lots of stupid things. I was really fucked up. She clearly was not pleased one bit.

How do I approach this, since most of my life I don't usually fuck up with girls bad.. I actually really really like this girl. She knows I am not much a drinker anyways. It pisses me off because for the last 3-4 years I have been on a roll with bitches, except when I was dating my ex gf, and thought I had perfected the game but clearly have fucked this one up because I actually like the girl probably way more than I should.

Do I respond with:

or:

or:
insert sauve getbig post 

truth is im a beta bitch and should just move on because she is most likely a crazy whore(serious), but its ok because I am on a  rebound with my ex so all this makes logical sense to me. I've been with a lot of girls before(approaching 40), so I am starting to realize how this may feel for the whores I beat off with a stick and want nothing to do with anymore and they probably feel like complete shit

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
answer would be different if she was not a crazy whore (serious).

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Tell her you killed your evil twin brother after the stupid prank he played on both of you.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
LOL all quality responses. Fuark its 5 am here and I am wide awake. I might go train arms at my gym now.

I probably couldn't pretend it never happened.. She usually is the hammered one, but tonight she was pretty sober so i definitely cockblocked myself for now.

As a rebound I got a girls number from facebook chat tonight just in case this fails miserably and i have another back up.

answer would be different if she was not a crazy whore (serious).
This was actually the plan initially. She is clearly not girlfriend material to me anyways(despite being extremely pretty and cool), and I would say I am definitely still on the rebound from my ex sadly, even after hooking up with a few girls. So I probably put too much stock into her with no reason to.

Lets put it this way, the first night I ever met her three years ago she tried to give me her number in front of her boyfriend(who she dated for 3 years after this) at a party, who I was kind of acquaintances with lol. Lots of drama erupted then, but it was New Years so it all worked out. I actually shook his hand last weekend out, little did he know i was banging his ex.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
not worth reaching out to her, but i can see that you're probably going to... 

any chick worth a damn won't make you feel like a fool. 

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV

U r wise, I should definitely listen to you.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
dont let your mind dwell on her. bang someone else. thank me later.

This to infinity and beyond.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
This to infinity and beyond.
You know this is the SAME shit i'd be telling anyone else in this situation. Christ, I never take my own advice I give to people. Thank you wise GB members.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
"and thought I had perfected the game but clearly have fucked this one up because I actually like the girl probably way more than I should. "

here is your answer in your own question.

Method101

• Getbig V
If you apologise it will be seen as weakness/fear and make things worse, I know from experience. The first option sounds like something you would say to a wife...

But you shouldn't let your dick control your mind like this, she isn't woth it. Get some fucking hobbies and wank off every other day

Army of One

• Getbig V

But you shouldn't let your dick control your mind like this, she isn't woth it. Get some fucking hobbies and wank off every other day

This, as much fun as running around having 3 bitches on the go etc sounds it soon wears you out quick as it takes up all your time/ saps you of life.Take a few weeks off trying to bone everything in sight, catch up on some hobbies,read/watch some good movies/TV shows etc, whatever relaxes you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

Yes. 

You didn't say exactly how drunk you were or how much like an ass you behaved or if you were at fault for breaking a planned date but if she was being unjustifiably cunty with you in public then she's banned from the cock.  As you present the facts, she owes you an apology.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
well since you were just and ass and not a real creep you are doing fine

relax brah, youre still in it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

cephissus

• Getbig V
haha quality drunk post matty

you'll be fine by morning, im sure

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Currently drunk

Long story short:

Do I respond with:

or:

or:
insert sauve getbig post 

you need to find a nice young version of elton john and settle down with some adopted children

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
You'll need Advil more than you'll need that girl in about an hour.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
You are suffering from a case of CUN+STRUCK!  This will not end well for you.
V

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Hey, I just wanted to say sorry about last night I was completely hammered and just know I made an ass out of myself to you lol. Listen, I am just gonna be honest and would like to still go play with puppies with you and take you out to dinner as an apology if nothing else. if not I understand.

Remove that last part, other than that, thats good

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Two words.....more vodka.......then try again :)

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance

I envy you americans and how you dont have to put in nearly as much work to get with women as in Europe. Maybe I should reconsider moving my ass to the US to finish my Masters there after all, just so I can fuck A LOT more! ;D