Author Topic: This will be the last time time I will ever ask getbig for help with girls  (Read 4670 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Pal,

STOP CALLING HER. STOP TEXTING HER AND BE BARLEY POLITE THE NEXT TIME YA SEE HER.

Your Welcome,

D.O.U.P

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
You yourself said she's not GF material, so why sweat it?   If it bugs you, apologize, then relax.
Y

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
The more I sober up the more I realize 2 things:
1. I need to stop being a whiney bitch, every time I do this I fail miserably..This would never happen on high dose tren like gh15 style
2. Fuck this whore. As I replay the night in my head, sure I made somewhat of an ass out of myself, but she was being a bitch now that I think of it. Fuck her.

No apologies will be had and I am off to train before I really start to get hung over as fuck. Time to post an obnoxious amount of pics with fitness sluts this weekend  at the Arnold to make girls feel bad about themselves.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
The more I sober up the more I realize 2 things:
1. I need to stop being a whiney bitch, every time I do this I fail miserably..This would never happen on high dose tren like gh15 style
2. Fuck this whore. As I replay the night in my head, sure I made somewhat of an ass out of myself, but she was being a bitch now that I think of it. Fuck her.

No apologies will be had and I am off to train before I really start to get hung over as fuck. Time to post an obnoxious amount of pics with fitness sluts this weekend  at the Arnold to make girls feel bad about themselves.

Good plan.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
She apologized to me for being a drunk bitch lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
Pal,

STOP CALLING HER. STOP TEXTING HER AND BE BARLEY POLITE THE NEXT TIME YA SEE HER.

Your Welcome,

D.O.U.P

this

if you act like you dont give a fuck she will start chasing you
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
She apologized to me for being a drunk bitch lol

you have the power now dont fuck it up and give it back
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
I ALWAYS listen to Mensa Bob when it comes to dating and relationship-tips!

Henda

• Getbig V
Its being on the rebound making you feel more for her than you otherwise would.
Be glad you fucked her and move on to the next easy lay. Enjoy the single life for now you may be sad when it ends mate.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Its being on the rebound making you feel more for her than you otherwise would.
Be glad you fucked her and move on to the next easy lay. Enjoy the single life for now you may be sad when it ends mate.

THIS!!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Did you mount her, matty?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
the problem isn't that YOU were drunk.  The problem is that SHE was sober.

if she was as hammered as you, then we'd be hearing about your increidble night of drunken public sex, and perhaps a Q about "can she get pregnant if I inserted a vodka bottle into her vag afterwards....?"

Dangerous for one person to be hammered and the other to be sober.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  it must suck being a beta