Author Topic: 2 week steroids result picture  (Read 34224 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: 2 week steroids result picture
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2013, 06:31:53 PM »
Sure, I understand that most women fall for the fit & tanned looking fitness stud, but what's more important: the way you want to look or the way you need to look in order to pull a max amount of pussy, while looking like a fagg in a colorful bermuda with a player attitude and fake smile & tan ? (Fuck that noise!)
yeah it get's a bit overboard,,too plucked brows,,perma spiked hair,tanning as many day's as u train,,,,partying ur gains away fri/sun ect,,,i see your points above,,,

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 01, 2013, 06:33:32 PM »
hardcore natural bodybuilding = look small next to black guy who works out sporadically

Sadly that's true. There some black trainer at my gym who looks amazing. He is just 186lbs at 5'11 but looks much bigger and is ripped. I tend to think he is natural but I don't know for sure. I'm friendly with him and he never once asked me if I juiced

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #52 on: March 01, 2013, 07:55:18 PM »
It's Bluto who begged his boyfriends brother to let him use his picture. Über-beta :-\

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #53 on: March 01, 2013, 09:33:32 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #54 on: March 02, 2013, 12:18:14 AM »
Sure, I understand that most women fall for the fit & tanned looking fitness stud, but what's more important: the way you want to look or the way you need to look in order to pull a max amount of pussy, while looking like a fagg in a colorful bermuda with a player attitude and fake smile & tan ? (Fuck that noise!)

Well, probably most of us who train and end up in some sort of bbing was probably just to look better for girls to begin with. Somewhere along the way we lost sight of that original goal and got hooked.

Of course the most important thing is doing what you want to do but if your goal is to get as many woman as possible throwing themselves at you than theres nothing wrong with that at all. It's sometimes seen as less "manly" to go that route when in reality the bigger you are the more repulsed most women will become.

And a lot of the fitness guys are pretty damn muscular too...most of us will never even get that size without using a good amount of gear like the dude below.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2013, 12:47:48 AM »

don't forget the cool-ass kicks

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 02, 2013, 02:04:01 AM »
I looked like that in  high school, back in 1984... (No drugs)..

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 02, 2013, 04:51:02 AM »
I looked like that in  high school, back in 1984... (No drugs)..

of course you did "powerlift66"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #58 on: March 02, 2013, 05:00:28 AM »
Well, probably most of us who train and end up in some sort of bbing was probably just to look better for girls to begin with. Somewhere along the way we lost sight of that original goal and got hooked.

Of course the most important thing is doing what you want to do but if your goal is to get as many woman as possible throwing themselves at you than theres nothing wrong with that at all. It's sometimes seen as less "manly" to go that route when in reality the bigger you are the more repulsed most women will become.

And a lot of the fitness guys are pretty damn muscular too...most of us will never even get that size without using a good amount of gear like the dude below.

Good post. I started training because of my self-image, being a tall twink. I love the mental & physical part of training, and of course the result in the mirror. I consider the compliments from women as a bonus, but it won't give me an extra drive, it's more commitment to myself. I think this has to do with my introvert & humble personalty, I'm def not a look-at-me kind of guy.

That 'fitness guy' has a good build, esp his conditioning & tanning, combined with small joints make him look impressive. This combined with his good face is a recipe for pulling pussy in his direction. His legs are conditioned, but thin, I don't like that look.
I have a different build, I'm much taller with wider clavicles, so I need more mass on my frame.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 02, 2013, 05:14:43 AM »
Good post. I started training because of my self-image of a tall twink. I love the mental & physical part of training, and of course the result in the mirror. I consider the compliments from women as a bonus, but it won't give me an extra drive, it's more commitment to myself. I think this has to do with my introvert & humble personalty, I'm def not a look-at-me kind of guy.

That 'fitness guy' has a good build, esp his conditioning & tanning, combined with small joints make him look impressive. This combined with his good face is a recipe for pulling pussy in his direction.
I have a different build, I'm much taller with wider clavicles, so I need more mass on my frame.

If you can manage to fill out on a tall frame you'll look much better than a short guy irl any day. I'm the same way too btw wrt personality... I can be introverted and have been told I'm too humble...lol. But I'm trying to work on that....I think we should enjoy the benefits of looking good after all the hard work we put in the gym and with our diet.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2013, 05:17:40 AM »
that dude has great build,,back is great ,,male beauty pageant thing is  :-[,,,impressive build just relaxed and at beach ideal,,,

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #61 on: March 02, 2013, 05:18:44 AM »
If you can manage to fill out on a tall frame you'll look much better than a short guy irl any day. I'm the same way too btw wrt personality... I can be introverted and have been told I'm too humble...lol. But I'm trying to work on that....I think we should enjoy the benefits of looking good after all the hard work we put in the gym and with our diet.

short guys often look funny

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #62 on: March 02, 2013, 05:21:58 AM »
lol bluto bluto

i told you guys

i'm not bluto

i used to post on BB.com but they dont allow you to talk about ped

Wich country are you from? Sorry for the accusations but this is getbig you never know  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: March 02, 2013, 05:32:18 AM »

I'm 6'0 / 200 pound, around 12% body fat, still natural. Getting somewhere between 210-220 with 6-8% body fat would be my goal when I start a cycle (still doing the necessary homework).
Being humble is relative, esp attention begging bitches may call you 'too humble', LOL Being humble expresses self-control & confidence, a thing that intelligent women appreciate in a man.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 02, 2013, 05:49:17 AM »
I'm 6'0 / 200 pound, around 12% body fat, still natural. Getting somewhere between 210-220 with 6-8% body fat would be my goal when I start a cycle (still doing the necessary homework).
Being humble is relative, esp attention begging bitches may call you 'too humble', LOL Being humble expresses self-control & confidence, a thing that intelligent women appreciate in a man.

How long have you been training for and how old are you?

And humble is good but it can get boring lol.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 02, 2013, 05:53:53 AM »
that dude has great build,,back is great ,,male beauty pageant thing is  :-[,,,impressive build just relaxed and at beach ideal,,,

A little more so than a traditional bbing competition right. You know what though, I think its good to have categories like this and I think they will continue to grow as bbing gets further and further away from what most people would strive to look like.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #66 on: March 02, 2013, 05:56:29 AM »
How long have you been training for and how old are you?

And humble is good but it can get boring lol.

40 years, I started training in 1990, so I've reached my limit years ago  ;)
I think it's about time to raise my test levels, not extremely, I just want my energy back & that extra physical edge.
So how's your situation?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 02, 2013, 05:59:17 AM »
40 years, I started training in 1990, so I've reached my limit years ago  ;)
I think it's about time to raise my test levels, not extremely, I just want my energy back & that extra physical edge.
So how's your situation?

I'm 31 and started using last year. Trained naturally for 10 years  :-\

You're ready.....

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: March 02, 2013, 06:15:43 AM »
yo what are you waiting for, the homework is done in 1 week or so :D

dont expect very much from just one 2 month cycle btw,this is a long journey.

but your goal is achieveable within half year

You're right bro, but I experience 3 important obstacles,
1, I find it hard to decide a relative safe & effective cycle plan, based on all those contradicting opinions on forums like these, it confuses me  :-\
2, Can I trust an online dealer, somewhere in Asia, or should I home brew my own stuff? Perfect would be a doctor, but we're not that liberal in Holland, LOL
3, The financial part. Last year was a pretty tough one for me, but the last few months it's getting better  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: March 02, 2013, 06:18:39 AM »
I'm 31 and started using last year. Trained naturally for 10 years  :-\

You're ready.....

Good attitude! I can't stand those impatient gymrats, who start juicing within 6-12 months or don't know shit about nutrition & training.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #70 on: March 02, 2013, 06:45:39 AM »
1 start with something easy and safe like 250mg test.

2 i wouldnt get it online, get it from a dealer in the gym.seek out a hardcore gym if need be, do proba training there and approach the big guys, ask for pharmacy grade stuff.

3 thatll be cheap, the diet can be made reasonably cheap too

1. yeah, I consider basic stuff like that, but I also want a good hardener, since I'm holding water and yes, I removed all dairy months back from my diet. I want so see those fibers on my delts & arms, damn.

2. I don't trust that single douche in my gym who deals, but... I can contact a well known female trainer in the scene. Not sure if she wants to help someone who's training elsewhere.

3. I know, a basic cycle without things like GH or IGF is affordable, but even a good diet was tough during a few months. I'm glad that stress is over  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #71 on: March 02, 2013, 06:47:30 AM »

btw, anabolchao joining the darkside makes me happy for him.

its not like he didnt inform himself very well before making the decision.unlike many others.

8)

He ran out of ideas for threads to make so he posted about this.
Y

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2013, 06:54:19 AM »

Wow. Every time I am happy with how I look, I see this guy and say holy shit to myself.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2013, 07:16:08 AM »
Wow. Every time I am happy with how I look, I see this guy and say holy shit to myself.

Next time you're happy with yourself, don't seek out his photos.   Problem solved.
Y

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2013, 07:30:41 AM »
but we're not that liberal in Holland, LOL

??? ??? ???

i thought that it was basically anything goes in holland, and that you are the most liberal and open-minded country in all the world (even moreso than the scando countries)