Author Topic: Arnold Classic champ - Mike Ashley in 1991  (Read 22155 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Arnold classic 'champ" Mike Ashley.
« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2013, 07:04:33 AM »
Natural is a very relative concept. After years on Getbig, no one is surprised anymore to see pics of TDongz hairy ass. This is not natural. It has become natural.

As time goes by, we become immune to some things, detached to bare ugly truths

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2013, 10:49:45 AM »
so someone getting disqualified for PED at a bbing contest is not ridiculous?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Exactly.  I'm surprised theyre still people believing all of the Mike Ashley drug free"  nonsense.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2013, 12:22:42 PM »
so someone getting disqualified for PED at a bbing contest is not ridiculous?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

When the show is advertised as being drug-tested, as the 1990 ASC was, it's not ridiculous.

This thread is about sour grapes, because Shawn Ray got disqualified and Mike Ashley ended up as the ASC winner.

I agree with what Mike is doing, I think lance Armstrong should have pulled a mike Ashley!   

If u are gonna deny, keep denying!

No way was he natural for the arnold, maybe he only used test so he can say natural (ie, testosterone is natural in the body)

That's not what happened. Armstrong got popped because the cycling federation got a more sophisticated test. They tested his blood and he got caught. Armstrong was banned for LIFE. And with his sponsors either bailing or suing, he needs the money.

That's why he bared his soul to Oprah.

As for Ashley, I'm still awaiting this MuscleMag/IronMan article, where Ashley supposedly admitted to taking low doses of anabolics.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 05, 2013, 01:04:07 PM »
When the show is advertised as being drug-tested, as the 1990 ASC was, it's not ridiculous.

This thread is about sour grapes, because Shawn Ray got disqualified and Mike Ashley ended up as the ASC winner.

Wrong, This thread is about "Mike Ashley the only drug free Arnold Classic winner".... 

Shawn just happened to be the best bodybuilder that particular show, but anyone could have "failed" that drug test... even Mike Ashley, who had been juicing for years but claiming he was a  drug free athlete"

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #54 on: March 05, 2013, 01:07:26 PM »
Wrong, This thread is about "Mike Ashley the only drug free Arnold Classic winner".... 

Shawn just happened to be the best bodybuilder that particular show, but anyone could have "failed" that drug test... even Mike Ashley, who had been juicing for years but claiming he was a  drug free athlete"

Ashley is a shameless POS thinking he is fooling someone, but the only person he is fooling is one poor soul here on getbig, everyone else thinks he is a scumbag

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2013, 01:46:46 PM »
Ashley is a lying scumbag just like the rest of those "natural" BB's like Faildo, Ade Rai, Moody, Layne norton, skip la cour

all filt liars

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2013, 07:11:51 PM »

Shawn just happened to be the best bodybuilder that particular show, but anyone could have "failed" that drug test... even Mike Ashley, who had been juicing for years but claiming he was a  drug free athlete"

Regardless of whether "anyone could have 'failed'", Shawn Ray (along with former O, Samir Bannout, and two others) DID FAIL. Thus Ray got DQed and Ashley is the 1990 champion, period.

Whining about what Ashley supposedly did or didn't do makes no difference.

I'd still like to see this alleged confession of Ashley in print that he was taking low dosage of steroids.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2013, 05:02:51 AM »

Agree!   

Shawn was one of the best BBs ever, top 5 for sure, he is what a bb should look like, not all these guys that look like turtle shells
you are gay.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2013, 05:39:10 AM »
He claims drug free cause he didn't payed for them?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2013, 06:59:04 AM »
;D

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2013, 12:17:19 PM »

Yes, apparently Shawn Ray and Samir Bannout were DQ'd because they were overpaying for anabolics, and damaging the market

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2013, 12:29:37 PM »
Yes, apparently Shawn Ray and Samir Bannout were DQ'd because they were overpaying for anabolics, and damaging the market

I believe Canadian champion, Nimrod King, got popped as well.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2013, 12:35:50 PM »
I believe Canadian champion, Nimrod King, got popped as well.
Yes he did

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2013, 01:56:29 PM »

LOL.

Woossshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2017, 07:03:27 PM »
Bump  for fraudulent claims ...

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHH  TA NA KA

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2017, 07:44:38 AM »
So when did Shawn have a problem with Mike Ashley? And, for that matter, where is this mystery article, with Ashley admitting to using low doses of anabolics?

Mike has to give the damn Arnold classic trophy to Shawn !  who cares if they have "beef" or not ?

Shawn was the better man that day and Mike was simply a disgusting poor lie  a monumental fraud  ...

I mean , Look at him worse scammer than skip lacour  and O'Hearn put together .

WooOSHHHHHHHHHH  NATURAL

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2017, 01:01:59 PM »
The "Lionel Richie + Herman Munster = Mike Ashley" is hysterical.  :)

Same head of peace...

chess315

« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2017, 09:11:49 PM »
Say what you will his abs we're shocking at the time

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #68 on: October 17, 2017, 09:17:05 PM »
Posed to Isaac Hayes SHAFT theme in 87 Gothenburg Olympia.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Arnold Classic champ - Mike Ashley in 1991
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2017, 12:11:48 AM »
He still can't be saying he was natural?  ::) It is well known here in San Diego ( won't mention names,) that have been with and witnessed first hand during his prime that Mike was loaded to the gills!!!!!!! Still after all these years, the "Natural Status?" Fuck, I wish pictures were taken during his usage. Ahh, the stories i could tell-"MEXICO" There would be a building full. Mike just had the right friend, or friends that never ratted him out. I can tell you one thing for sure. 100% sure!!!! Paul Jean Guillaume, not (Jean Paul) is and was natural! Anyone that knew him closely, knows that. He was the most strict person about his diet and his training consistently. Maybe hard for some of you to believe because he was that good. Trust me, Paul Jean was as natural as they come. Great physique. Looked the same all year long. Could step on stage at any moment. Also a great guy. (Shawn won that show) Mike = Fraud.

Simple Simon

« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2017, 12:46:56 AM »

That's not what happened. Armstrong got popped because the cycling federation got a more sophisticated test. They tested his blood and he got caught. Armstrong was banned for LIFE. And with his sponsors either bailing or suing, he needs the money.

That's why he bared his soul to Oprah.

As for Ashley, I'm still awaiting this MuscleMag/IronMan article, where Ashley supposedly admitted to taking low doses of anabolics.

Armstrong failed 4 tests during the 1999 TDF the UCI accepted it was from a cream.
 he coughed to drug use after they built a case against him using evidence from his former team mates

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
Re: Arnold Classic champ - Mike Ashley in 1991
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2017, 05:34:29 AM »
He still can't be saying he was natural?  ::) It is well known here in San Diego ( won't mention names,) that have been with and witnessed first hand during his prime that Mike was loaded to the gills!!!!!!! Still after all these years, the "Natural Status?" Fuck, I wish pictures were taken during his usage. Ahh, the stories i could tell-"MEXICO" There would be a building full. Mike just had the right friend, or friends that never ratted him out. I can tell you one thing for sure. 100% sure!!!! Paul Jean Guillaume, not (Jean Paul) is and was natural! Anyone that knew him closely, knows that. He was the most strict person about his diet and his training consistently. Maybe hard for some of you to believe because he was that good. Trust me, Paul Jean was as natural as they come. Great physique. Looked the same all year long. Could step on stage at any moment. Also a great guy. (Shawn won that show) Mike = Fraud.

Saw Paul Jean training at the San Diego World's Gym a few times in the mid-2000's.  Hard trainer.  Still had those large peaked bi's.  He was squatting 405 for sets of 10.  Nice guy too.