Author Topic: WHY THE FUCK IS CEDRIC PLACING BELOW BEN AND TONY??!!!???!!!!!???!!!!  (Read 8409 times)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Re: WHY THE FUCK IS CEDRIC PLACING BELOW BEN AND TONY??!!!???!!!!!???!!!!
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2013, 06:20:05 PM »
will pay to see aceto's face, after he vouched for cedric's conditioning

hahaha Aceto says Cedric is in great shape and deserves to win, he doesn't know where the judges are looking at. So not only the pros but also the trainers are monster-delusional? ::)

http://rxmuscle.com/video/contest-interviews/7620-2013-arnold-classic-mens-wrapup.html

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2013, 09:06:10 PM »
  he reminds me of melvin
Great comparison.  Looks soft when standing relaxed and muscles pop when posing.  Too bad he doesn't have the focus it takes to keep improving because his shape kills everyone in bodybuilding right now.  Instant Mr. Olympia if he gets his head together. 

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 02, 2013, 09:20:19 PM »
Great comparison.  Looks soft when standing relaxed and muscles pop when posing.  Too bad he doesn't have the focus it takes to keep improving because his shape kills everyone in bodybuilding right now.  Instant Mr. Olympia if he gets his head together.  

Ced's FB:

''Thank yall for the sport. Its all good, dont sweat it. When something doesnt go as planned, instead of pointing the finger at why, we should just take a look at ourselves and see what we can do better. My momma raised a man, not a bitch. A man dont waste time creating excuses. A man takes that hit on the chin, and gets up and keeps going.
Im something new and different. They gotta get used to what i bring. Meanwhile I'll keep improving like i have been.
Every revolution has a period of struggle...
If that Lycan Blood runs deep inside you like it does me, go back into the night and continue to get ready... we still huntin and we still eatin''

post from another board

Biggest on stage? Check
Most aesthetic? Check
Overall best flowing/most pleasing physique on stage? Check
Striated glutes/christmas tree back? Check

Midgets with guts/no legs/no arms and Toney being completely off should never beat him.

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

preach

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #78 on: March 02, 2013, 09:24:26 PM »
Ced's FB:

''Thank yall for the sport. Its all good, dont sweat it. When something doesnt go as planned, instead of pointing the finger at why, we should just take a look at ourselves and see what we can do better. My momma raised a man, not a bitch. A man dont waste time creating excuses. A man takes that hit on the chin, and gets up and keeps going.
Im something new and different. They gotta get used to what i bring. Meanwhile I'll keep improving like i have been.
If that Lycan Blood runs deep inside you like it does me, go back into the night and continue to get ready... we still huntin and we still eatin''
Needs to shut up and diet more. Simple as that, he will be golden. Would love to see physiques like his replace the shitbaggery of jay cutler/branch warren/and the other freaks.
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: March 02, 2013, 09:28:01 PM »
He was placed properly, he looked 3 weeks out.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #80 on: March 02, 2013, 09:37:07 PM »
Ced's FB:

post from another board

preach
a woman can't raise a man, she can raise a person who talks a lot.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 02, 2013, 09:49:29 PM »
He was placed properly, he looked 3 weeks out.
No he wasn't, Hide looked like a short pregnant from. It was his worse showing and he beat Cedric BS>

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #82 on: March 02, 2013, 09:55:45 PM »
No he wasn't, Hide looked like a short pregnant from. It was his worse showing and he beat Cedric BS>

Bro ifbb judging is this way, they reward conditioning above everything else, if you guys don`t know this by now then you do not know how the ifbb judges judge. He knows what they are looking for and he did not bring what they reward, this is not based on internet opinion, it is based on a judging format and based on that format he was placed properly. Don`t like his placing then complain about the method of judging but the judging based on this method was justified.

If I compete I am not going top bring what I think looks good or what you think looks good or what the gym rats think looks good. I am going to bring what the judges reward, simple mathematics. You are playing their game so play by their rules

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #83 on: March 02, 2013, 09:59:42 PM »
Onetimehard brings it hard to the judges for the win.
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: March 02, 2013, 10:03:03 PM »
Onetimehard brings it hard to the judges for the win.
;)

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2013, 10:13:08 PM »
Bro ifbb judging is this way, they reward conditioning above everything else, if you guys don`t know this by now then you do not know how the ifbb judges judge. He knows what they are looking for and he did not bring what they reward, this is not based on internet opinion, it is based on a judging format and based on that format he was placed properly. Don`t like his placing then complain about the method of judging but the judging based on this method was justified.

If I compete I am not going top bring what I think looks good or what you think looks good or what the gym rats think looks good. I am going to bring what the judges reward, simple mathematics. You are playing their game so play by their rules
Agreed but BB is about more than conditioning, if not Paco would place better in shows.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
Agreed but BB is about more than conditioning, if not Paco would place better in shows.
I like Cedrics look better then anyone else except for Dexter and if this was me judging based on my opinion I would put Cedric in second place and so would you and anyone else but we know the judges have a preference and more importantly he knows this too. I mean Branch has won the show the last 2 times and he is the worse bodybuilder but he brings what the judges reward and Branch comes in peeled.

As for hide he looks ten times better up close and in person, his skin is transparent and grainy and he is super shredded

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »

What is this odd bump?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2013, 10:31:15 PM »

What is this odd bump?
You mean on his neck, that is his bone lol, some guys have that when they are shredded, it is more pronounced

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2013, 10:32:40 PM »
  yeah   that big ass staples easy button at the base of his neck

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2013, 10:34:05 PM »
  yeah   that big smart and final easy button at the base of his neck
Looks like a giant abscess

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2013, 11:47:48 PM »
I laugh when people try to compare any bodybuilder and I do mean any.. To guys from the 90's they all look horrible ... Aside from dexter who looks have way decent
choice is an illusion

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #92 on: March 03, 2013, 02:33:59 AM »
I laugh when people try to compare any bodybuilder and I do mean any.. To guys from the 90's they all look horrible ... Aside from dexter who looks have way decent

Except "mcway" who thinks jay and dex are better than everyone from the 90's except Dorian and Ronnie  ::)

He even thinks branch is on his way to being one of the elites/best ::)

whitewidow

« Reply #93 on: March 03, 2013, 03:15:08 AM »
  he reminds me of melvin

LOL-Not even close! they do look like they could be related but physique wise melvin at his prime wipes the floor with Cedric!

guruthegreat

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: March 03, 2013, 03:31:55 AM »

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #96 on: March 03, 2013, 03:35:32 AM »

they all look like that in back double biceps where they let the gut loose

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2013, 07:34:42 AM »
why is pak all crosseyed and making downsyndrome faces?

he used to look good

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2013, 07:50:07 AM »

Except "mcway" who thinks jay and dex are better than everyone from the 90's except Dorian and Ronnie  ::)

He even thinks branch is on his way to being one of the elites/best ::)

No way.
Bodybuilding has regressed tremendously
choice is an illusion

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2013, 08:16:06 AM »
can someone explain  why when bodybuilders get real freaky size (past 240 zone on a 5'0 5'9 guys) they look smaller standing by themselves in some photos than a 220 pound gym rat on test and tren? insulin ? I swear to god there are some videos of kuclo i was just watching where he doesnt even look like he works out in average clothes,,, but the dude is fucking huge in person....just wierd. what a joke of a sport, these guys could cut their peptides in half and look 50 times better. ben looks fucking horrible absolutely horrible
l